Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creepypasta, Latter Day Campfire Tales

DecoNoir

Is the campfire story dead? No, just evolved. Sometimes the familiarity of a room and computer monitor can be just as unnerving as old trees dimly lit by embers of a smouldering fire.

So, with that dramatic intro, share your favorite creepypasta! It can be funny, satirical, or downright bone-chilling. You know me, I have no rules for my threads

I'll share a few, but I'll start ofwith this:

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Disappearance_of_Ashley,_Kansas

• Like 1

the rake, it was kind of creepy, not slenderman something amuses me about a tall guy in a suit with no face, kinda reminds me of the guy from phantasm though

http://www.creepypasta.com/psychosis/

This one had me wondering if I was real, or if this was all some simulation.

Truly is the best psychological horror I've read on there so far.

sweet yo! that was pretty creepy! great comment aliveindeath

• Like 1

That story is very well written and causes a slight chill in my bones

• Like 2

That story is very well written and causes a slight chill in my bones

yeah i got the chill as well, very very well done

Very good find, bravo!

very very god find

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. Psychosis was indeed a mind bender. The ending where.... Well I won't spoil it. The madness is for you to read yourself.

@orcseeker

Meh, micropasta's aren't really my thing. Not a whole lot of explanation involved, just something there. Not one of the best I've read but it did make me think a little. Pasta's like candle cove, puppet masters regime, psychosis, or Russian sleep experiment are ones I like. Chatroom 98, the thing in the window, and the girl in the photograph are... Decent pastas. I'm not going to even begin on crappy pastas.

• Like 1

@orcseeker

Meh, micropasta's aren't really my thing. Not a whole lot of explanation involved, just something there. Not one of the best I've read but it did make me think a little. Pasta's like candle cove, puppet masters regime, psychosis, or Russian sleep experiment are ones I like. Chatroom 98, the thing in the window, and the girl in the photograph are... Decent pastas. I'm not going to even begin on crappy pastas.

I just read psychosis yesterday. Very well written. I have looked too much into the longer, more intricate creepy pastas but so far it's proved to be worth the read. Very tasty pastas so far.

I just read psychosis yesterday. Very well written. I have looked too much into the longer, more intricate creepy pastas but so far it's proved to be worth the read. Very tasty pastas so far.

I believe creepypasta.wikia has a monthly pasta that's been voted pasta of the month. This months pasta was the 12 minutes one. I always stay tuned for that. Only because I like to refer them to others and narrate them as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What about that "Abandoned by Disney" one? I looked more into it and found almost nothing besides the fact that it goes under a few names and that it was unexpectedly abandoned. I wonder what happened there?

Edit: Spelling mistake :unsure2:

Edited by TheConspiracy

• 10 months later...

I think I may have read some that dealt with Ronald McDonald and Mickey Mouse and also any that have to do with sewer monsters.

Would love to read them, I love horror stories, but i cannot access the site. :S

It says "sorry but since you cannot honestly verify your age, you cannot access..."

Odd. :S Never been to this site before...