Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump Warns Americans

Jeremiah65

http://www.moneynews...MO_CODE=103FC-1

The United States could soon become a large-scale Spain or Greece, teetering on the edge of financial ruin.

That’s according to Donald Trump, who painted a very ugly picture of where this country is headed. Trump made the comments during a recent appearance on Fox News’ “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.”

According to Trump, the United States is no longer a rich country. “When you’re not rich, you have to go out and borrow money. We’re borrowing from the Chinese and others. We’re up to $16 trillion in debt.”

He goes on to point out that the downgrade of U.S. debt is inevitable.

“We are going up to $16 trillion [in debt] very soon, and it’s going to be a lot higher than that before he gets finished. When you have [debt] in the $21-$22 trillion, you are talking about a downgrade no matter how you cut it.”

Well gee Mr. Trump....thank you so much....some of us already know this...

Mrobvious1_zpsf5802165.jpg

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 2

Maybe Trump and his buddies could pony up some of their multi billions to help out since they made fortunes offshoring jobs, buying offshored products etc.

These rich and powerful guys as well as elected officials are always talking about financial doom and gloom as if they're not responsible for it. Somehow, 'we the people' are supposed to modify our lifestyles to fix it (I doubt Trump is going to downgrade).

• Like 1

'The Donald' wants to make a run for President. I highly suspect his "doom and gloom scenario" to be soon followed by a resounding "vote for me and I'll fix the mess" campaign.

• Like 2

'The Donald' wants to make a run for President. I highly suspect his "doom and gloom scenario" to be soon followed by a resounding "vote for me and I'll fix the mess" campaign.

How many times has he filed Bankruptcy?

• Like 5

How many times has he filed Bankruptcy?

Exactly...dumping his responsibilities...How many times has the taxpayers had to pay the tab?...How many times was tax revenue lost in his maelstrom?

Maybe Trump and his buddies could pony up some of their multi billions to help out since they made fortunes offshoring jobs, buying offshored products etc.

These rich and powerful guys as well as elected officials are always talking about financial doom and gloom as if they're not responsible for it. Somehow, 'we the people' are supposed to modify our lifestyles to fix it (I doubt Trump is going to downgrade).

Opinions on the op aside, all the billions of all the billionaires won't help out much. Even if they create more jobs here and bring in more tax revenue the tax spenders will ask we the people to modify our lifestyle to accommodate them irresponsibly spending all of it and then ask US for more so they can fix it. Again. And again. And again.

• Like 3

Opinions on the op aside, all the billions of all the billionaires won't help out much. Even if they create more jobs here and bring in more tax revenue the tax spenders will ask we the people to modify our lifestyle to accommodate them irresponsibly spending all of it and then ask US for more so they can fix it. Again. And again. And again.

Thats a response to a tanked economy - not the cause.

Create real jobs, make real things - it worked in the past and it would work again.

The likes of Trump make that impossible.

Br Cornelius

Create real jobs, make real things - it worked in the past and it would work again.

Br Cornelius

It does seem that America has gone from a country that makes things to a country where people make their living by shuffling money around and taking a cut.

• Like 3

Yeah....we used to make stuff...good stuff that the rest of the world actually wanted to buy.

I remember when Levi jeans were actually made here and people in other countries spent hundred of dollars for them.

We used to make the best tools.

We used to make some of the best cars.

Now we make hamburgers..."Want fries with that?"

• Like 4

Br Cornelius

Whatever. Blame money makers all you want. It's the politicians who have destroyed incentive for anyone to create new business here.

• Like 1

has anyone thought of what things would be like, politically and... media wise the opinion of other countries.. if somehow Trump became pres?

Shallow and self serving.....

Anyone can point out a problem. Now had he came with a solution I may have given the Donald a nod. Unfortunately more people want to just point instead of think and do.

• Like 1

It's easy to point out symptoms...a little more difficult to diagnose the cause. Even harder to prescribe treatment.

I remember when I was young and just getting into the business I am in. I was full of ideas and could see problems here and there and this old wise man that worked with me told me one day. "You have a good head on your shoulders and you have an eye to spot things...just remember to never point out a problem to management without immediately following it up with a solution"...good advice.

Trump is just an attention Ho....if he runs in 2016, it will me a media frenzy and distract from possible candidates that might actually be good. I have never like the arrogant SOB...I don't care how much money he has...he is not a demigod. He will inevitably do more damage than good.

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 1

Whatever. Blame money makers all you want. It's the politicians who have destroyed incentive for anyone to create new business here.

the other view on that is the government has made it impossible for new businesses to start at the behest of their paymasters in BIG business.

• Like 2

the other view on that is the government has made it impossible for new businesses to start at the behest of their paymasters in BIG business.

It's the same view. The politician lawmakers are still the ones who set the rules. The rich guys who bribe and lobby them are only doing what's natural to them. It is the politicians who accept the bribery and enact the policies. They could say NO.

Donald "Duck" Trump is a first class, prime, top of the line, high grade a$$hole. I throw up in my mouth every time I hear this guy on the news, or otherwise. Besides his a$$holish program The Apprentice (you're fired), he topped it all with his escapades in Scotland, where he thought he could wallow and bully his way around as he has done in the States, but he met some resistance there that he wasn't used too otherwise. He might have accomplished some great things in life, and made loads of money, but he is, and will always be, an a$$hole....and a Captain Obvious too, who makes statements in line with; "Water is wet, did you know that??..I bet you didn't".

capt_obvious.jpg

America is going to fall like Rome did. I hate saying it but its true.

When did America build a wall in Scotland?

When did America build a wall in Scotland?

Because corruption and violence leading to the downfall of a civilisation is, at the most part generally has little to do with building a wall in Scotland.

Corruption, overspending, military over reach...just a few things off the top of my head that our declining Republic has in common with the collapse of Rome.

It will also have a similar effect when it does head down the crapper. When Rome fell, it pretty much devastated all of Europe for several hundreds of years...the world economy is so intertwined now...when we go down, the rest of the world will as well. Hopefully we will not have a new "dark ages" and the recovery won't take the same amount of time it did to rise to the Renaissance...

Don't underrate China and Russia, they have seen the **** storm coming and have been preparing for it for a long time.

America is failing because it gave up on producing things people want and started to use it bully boy tactics to get whatever it wanted, but the balance sheet has to be settled and China has been collaterallizing its American debt in American assets for a long time at this stage. Prepare to be servants to your debt obligations.

The other option is that your MIC will take the Sampson option and then its good by civilization - hello stone age.

Br Cornelius

Trump in schoolboy terms,means Fart, which sums him up.

• Like 2