Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"The Unexplained Files"

Spacenut56

Stars Aug. 28th, and looks very interesting. Lots of topics will be discussed including ufo's, cattle mutilations and other subjects. Checkout the 3 minute video teaser for the show on cattle mutilations:

http://www.sciencechannel.com

Edited by Spacenut56
  • Like 3

Well, at least it's not the History Channel. We'll see how that turns out...

Well, at least it's not the History Channel. We'll see how that turns out...

I see that the first episode is on the subject of blood rain and the connection with UFO's.

People blame everything on ET these days.

:unsure2:

• Like 6

I don't see why people still link cattle "mutilations" and UFOs. It's just natural predators. Suppose it makes for good tv for some, though.

• Like 1

I don't see why people still link cattle "mutilations" and UFOs. It's just natural predators. Suppose it makes for good tv for some, though.

Because they cannot identify the cauterised serrations, no predator, no signs human incursions, the high technology surgical methods, bright unidentified lights, tripod marks, circular marks where vegetation grows no more, unexplained EM effects, predators ignore the carcasses, farmers have witnessed unseen forces manipulating cows, mutilations happening in a very short space of time precluding insects (or predators), no sign of satanic ritual, unexplained jaw stripping, rectal coring, tongue amputation, strange holes through which whole organs are extracted, absence of blood, none of which is consistent with predator damage...........

Let me know if you want more.

I'm only too happy to help.

• Like 7

Because they cannot identify the cauterised serrations, no predator, no signs human incursions, the high technology surgical methods, bright unidentified lights, tripod marks, circular marks where vegetation grows no more, unexplained EM effects, predators ignore the carcasses, farmers have witnessed unseen forces manipulating cows, mutilations happening in a very short space of time precluding insects (or predators), no sign of satanic ritual, unexplained jaw stripping, rectal coring, tongue amputation, strange holes through which whole organs are extracted, absence of blood, none of which is consistent with predator damage...........

Let me know if you want more.

I'm only too happy to help.

More made up "facts" that have been disproved? No thanks.

• Like 5

More made up "facts" that have been disproved? No thanks.

Prove the farmers and investigators wrong then. The balls in your court. The information is in the public domain and easy to find.

Ask the moderators if you can start a new thread, on the proviso that no pictures are posted.

• Like 4

Prove the farmers and investigators wrong then. The balls in your court. The information is in the public domain and easy to find.

Ask the moderators if you can start a new thread, on the proviso that no pictures are posted.

Have you seen what happens when an animal decays in the wild? Have you watched it happen and cataloged what happens after 2 hours? After 5? After 10? etc...

Do that, then come back to your computer and type at someone across an ocean in the comfort of your home about what is and isn't proven and see if you can get the smell off of you.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 4

Have you seen what happens when an animal decays in the wild? Have you watched it happen and cataloged what happens after 2 hours? After 5? After 10? etc...

Do that, then come back to your computer and type at someone across an ocean in the comfort of your home about what is and isn't proven and see if you can get the smell off of you.

Yes I have. The effect is completely different. It's not cattle mutilation I'm afraid.

To respect the OP I'm not going to respond any more on the subject of CM.

You can IM me and I will send you some links, or ask the mods if you can start a new thread; it will have to be on the condition of no photos posted or it will be locked.

• Like 1

Yes I have. The effect is completely different. It's not cattle mutilation I'm afraid.

To respect the OP I'm not going to respond any more on the subject of CM.

You can IM me and I will send you some links, or ask the mods if you can start a new thread; it will have to be on the condition of no photos posted or it will be locked.

No thanks. I've no desire to bang my head against a brick wall.

• Like 1

Sorry but most of that stuff you just said has nothing to do with findings from REAL investigators (the ones who file their reports, not get in front of the camera and tell BS stories for attention),

• Like 2

Sorry but most of that stuff you just said has nothing to do with findings from REAL investigators (the ones who file their reports, not get in front of the camera and tell BS stories for attention),

Two very simple flaws in your argument that say otherwise

1) The images.

2) The witnesses.

It's not down to investigators in the end.

People have already produced the exact same sort of "mutilations" under controlled conditions, with no fancy technology.

The ones who believe aliens come from across the galaxy to corn hole a few cows and draw pictures in crops make me laugh.

• Like 7

People have already produced the exact same sort of "mutilations" under controlled conditions, with no fancy technology.

The ones who believe aliens come from across the galaxy to corn hole a few cows and draw pictures in crops make me laugh.

It's yours to prove. Words are cheap. Post 5 stands.

A good article people should read when it comes to mutilations..

http://www.skepdic.com/cattle.html

And that entire subject was thoroughly debunked on zosers former cattle mutilation thread... by myself and a few others of course. Before it got closed down, like many of his threads do :lol:

• Like 1

I really dont think zoser knows how much his posts make us laugh.... and facepalm at the same time, according to him you see, aliens landed in Egypt and instructed man, and helped man, build the pyramids. Especially the Great Pyramid. Of course - this was so that they could make nuclear energy, which was needed to help cut giant stones and erm.....build the pyramids in the first place. So again according to zoser, those same Egyptians needed a satellite in space, made of solid granite, so that the pyramid power could be beamed into space...and then..... and then....erm, beamed back down again - to power the ancient Egyptians power tools

for erm, erm, oh yes, to build the pyramids in the first place.

Moving on swiftly, as zoser does when he suffers the realization he is talking total nuts and no-ones falling for it, the aliens then came back in 700 ad and built - or again, helped build - walls at PumaPunku.

They did this to help out the stone aged inhabitants. Who werent really stone aged in 700ad, but well, according to zoser we should burn the history books coz the time line is all wrong. Anyway, forgetting the fact that the ancient greeks had built the magnificent Parthenon 1000 years before PumaPunku... all the aliens did this time was use lasers to cut and soften rocks into tighly interlocked walls. Then the aliens needed a break and sodded back off into space and the earth had a break from aliens. Or so the History Channel told him.

That is, until the aliens decided to start working under cover of darkness, so no-one could see them anymore, and all they do now is rustle cattle, cut the udders off and other juicy bits like the cows ass, make crop circles for absolutely no reason whatsoever... leaving absolutely no evidence whatsoever of course, (apart that is from the guys who admit doing it, but they are just liars, paid to divert us from the truth))

And there, you have zoser in a nutshell. Where nuts belong. :tu::w00t:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 5

And that entire subject was thoroughly debunked on zosers former cattle mutilation thread... by myself and a few others of course. Before it got closed down, like many of his threads do :lol:

The fact that they get closed down is not really a concern.

What is a concern is that you continue to make unsupported claims.

How was it debunked? Did I miss something?

Post 5 stands unchallenged; all I see here are baseless objections.

Edited by zoser

It's yours to prove. Words are cheap. Post 5 stands.

You haven't proven anything either. You just regurgitate BS you hear online, and seem to ignore the actual people who have been able to successfully debunk it.

• Like 3

The fact that they get closed down is not really a concern.

What is a concern is that you continue to make unsupported claims.

How was it debunked? Did I miss something?

Post 5 stands unchallenged; all I see here are baseless objections.

I suggest you go read again the thread that got closed down, I presented enough evidence for anyone to be satisfied of human involvement and bugs doing what bugs do to the carcass, as you full well know.

But as we cannot post graphic images, and as the conversation cannot be had without images to show comparisons from alleged mutilations and natural death and bug predation, then the mutilation discussion is over. And rightly so.

Sheesh, aliens do everything in your head world dont they? But at least you have a brand new channel to watch now, it seems to me to be in the same vein of the history channels nonsense, so I shall be giving it a miss. Which wont matter in the end as you and people like you will be in a posting frenzy - after having diligently watched each episode, hanging on every word narrated by the deep voiced voice-over man, making notes and giving yourself wedgies.

But do try remember, these shows are made for ratings and so they glam everything up - while not caring about the truth or established scientific facts, or even just plain common sense.

Edited by seeder

and seem to ignore the actual people who have been able to successfully debunk it.

Please show me where they have done that.

I suggest you go read again the thread that got closed down,

Alas I think it has been deleted.

I recall the thrust of your 'debunking' relied on :

1) Piranhas

2) Ants

3) Lightning

I don't think the CM phenomena is under threat just yet.

I recall the thrust of your 'debunking' relied on :

1) Piranhas

2) Ants

3) Lightning

Yet your evidence relies on completely imaginary aliens, who apparently possess the ability of interstellar travel, and with such advanced knowledge and wisdom, come to our planet to use an interstellar strap on, on cows, and make "pretty drawings" in our wheat fields. Ya, your theory sounds like the right one to me.

• Like 5

Stars Aug. 28th, and looks very interesting. Lots of topics will be discussed including ufo's, cattle mutilations and other subjects. Checkout the 3 minute video teaser for the show on cattle mutilations:

http://www.sciencechannel.com

The cattle mutilations was the best doc yet on the subject. UFOs that scare cattle to death, lift the carcass from one place to another, drink the blood and eat the soft tissue, and then fly away when disturbed in a flash of bioluminescence. Wo

Yet your evidence relies on completely imaginary aliens, who apparently possess the ability of interstellar travel, and with such advanced knowledge and wisdom, come to our planet to use an interstellar strap on, on cows, and make "pretty drawings" in our wheat fields. Ya, your theory sounds like the right one to me.

Ok I have your opinion but that's all. Do you have anything else to counter post 5?