Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do you believe the moon landing was fake?

Nighthawk9653

It was real. As others have said there's a huge wealth of evidence that points to it being real . And not one shred of evidence that it was "fake"

Over here, Rajeev Shagun posted a direct accusation of Neil Armstrong being a liar. I have posted a suitable (if harsh) reply and requested that Rajeev back that claim with evidence and return to this thread, which he ran away from earlier,

If/when he has the courage to do so he needs to post his very best evidence, and then engage in a proper analysis of that evidence to see where it leads.

So, a few questions (and my guesses in brackets)..

Will Rajeev have sufficient courage to return here? (maybe.. but I'll bet on a 'flounce')

If he does return will he present evidence or just handwave? (handwave)

If he actually does provide 'evidence', will that evidence actually point to a hoax? (nope)

Will that evidence stand proper scientific and logical scrutiny (nope) and will Rajeev engage in a sensible and fair debate? (nope)

And possibly most importantly and that which gives the best illustration of what hoax-believers are like...

If a logical and informed debate does NOT support a hoax, will Rajeev concede he is wrong? (nope.. but I can live in hope that he is capable of learning)

• Like 1

Chrlzs, appreciate the effort, but you're making it sound like Rajeev's uneducated and proven willfully ignorant opinion actually matters.... :huh:

Cz

• Like 2

True enough, but I do think that the more often that it is shown that hoax believers simply refuse to debate properly, instead preferring to handwave and guilibly/blindly regurgitate the same old completely debunked tripe over and over.. the more clear it is that those who dispute the Apollo missions are not only ill-informed, they cannot even be bothered to try to support their silly belief.

I also strongly object to those who slander people like Armstrong (and every other person who worked hard to make Apollo the success it was) and want to see them held to account..

• Like 2

True enough, but I do think that the more often that it is shown that hoax believers simply refuse to debate properly, instead preferring to handwave and guilibly/blindly regurgitate the same old completely debunked tripe over and over.. the more clear it is that those who dispute the Apollo missions are not only ill-informed, they cannot even be bothered to try to support their silly belief.

I also strongly object to those who slander people like Armstrong (and every other person who worked hard to make Apollo the success it was) and want to see them held to account..

I agree! :tu:

Claims of the moon hoax folks have been debunked using the laws of physics, experiments, and common sense. In other words, their claims are ignorant-based.

Edited by skyeagle409

Its fun to read the antics of these C.T`s They all fall into that label of Not too Bright,But Indeed its fun to read there insane Ideas.

One experiment that comes to mind was the flag-waving experiment in a vacuum. That video experiment alone not only debunked another moon hoaxer claim, but has shown just how far off base the moon hoax folks really were because they didn't bother to do their homework.

So, a few questions (and my guesses in brackets)..

Too bad that "predicting the behaviour of Conspiracyproponents" is just as ineligible for Randi's Million Dollar Challenge as "predicting that apples will fall"...