Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 5
cgowens

Area 51 officially acknowledged by CIA

54 posts in this topic

The US government had to come clean and opened up to the existence of Area 51...when you have Soviet spy satellite photos of the "nonexistent" base, while US citizens are warned to stay away and not enter the base out of threat of guards' gunfire, tell me the citizens' right to know was infringed (and I say it was). Good thing the US government shutdown ended, because their congress' approval rating is a stunningly low 5 percent (yes, single digits). Area 51 is an example of the low trust we have in congress and our government who we elect out of our trust to protect and serve us. The high level of secrecy and shady responses in the past on denying Area 51 existed brings forth suspicious feelings among the public, and to the extent of paranoia in some, Area 51 is a modern myth of top secret extraterrestrial cooperation with our armed forces and scientists/engineers that was proven and vindicated.

We knew it was there in the 60`s ! ANd Early 50`s a few are still around that Helped build it !

THeres Nuttin out there but Cammo -Dudes ! a few dozen signs & Lots of Dirt and Cactus ! THe Little Green& Grey guy`s All got Jobs on Wall street ,Now Its getting Clear right? See Aliens have been plotting to Take over the Planet Ever since We made them start to Watch All those Lucy Shows ! They came for Our Women,And Fell in Love with Our Masters! Those really Thin Green Masters of the Universe !

OUR CASH ! :tu:

The CIA are bloody hopeless if there just finding about this place , Just got to go watch history channel, Theres been crazy doco's on there for as long as i can remember

They are never going to officially let any legit info, like I dont know the truth come out about area 51 or any other so called secret facility or program. Sure they will tell us a thing or two like secret aircraft testing or a secret satellite, because this appeases both sides. One side can say "See i told you they were hiding something."To which the others will reply "Yeah but its not aliens or ufo's." Think about it they control everything the news and media.Nothing at all comes out "Officially" Unless they want it too. Only when theres a leak or disgruntled employee or a source like another Govt. do we start to get bits of the truth. am I the only that sees this? Perhaps Im just crazy and paranoid but i dont think so.

Edited by Controller Junkie

Well it is there so it is a no-brainer that they should admit it exists lol, it is natural for the government to be cagey over their most secret flight testing and development installation, UFO connection or not.....And didn't Barrack Obama openly mention Area 51 in a speech? Making him the first president to actually mention the facility, that fact he eluded to in his speech also?