Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Werewolves

wolf-lover121

Are they real or fake? Eceryone has there own opinion. I personly think they real. I have an intresting story about them I think. But it has led me to need lots of help.

There fake

• Like 1

Werewolves are merely fiction. No matter how many stories and "convincing" accounts you have seen, they are just stories.

But since you think they are real then what does it matter what anyone else thinks?

They are a fictitious mythological cryptid which Origins date back to medieval time's. They are much like Witches or Vampires, created out of the fear the Supernatural, by an early civilisation who did not understand the world as we do.

• Like 1

Are they real or fake? Eceryone has there own opinion. I personly think they real. I have an intresting story about them I think. But it has led me to need lots of help.

You're gonna tease this and not follow up?

Werewolfs are fake.

However there are places out there that have "Werewolf sightings". Lookup the Dogman. I think its as close to a werewolf as you can get.

Edited by stevemagegod
  • Like 1

What is your definition and description of a werewolf?

Werewolfs are fake.

However there are places out there that have "Werewolf sightings". Lookup the Dogman. I think its as close to a werewolf as you can get.

Yes, look up the also fake dogman.

• Like 3

You all may say I'm crazy.. an I have started thinking the same. But when some guy I barely know tells me he is a wolf.. an then I talk to my brother because he belieaves in them an he tells me that I have nothing to worrie about I'm not 16 yet an I still have time to fight it.... I freaked out an now I am having the same dream over an over!

You all may say I'm crazy.. an I have started thinking the same. But when some guy I barely know tells me he is a wolf.. an then I talk to my brother because he belieaves in them an he tells me that I have nothing to worrie about I'm not 16 yet an I still have time to fight it.... I freaked out an now I am having the same dream over an over!

My dear, how old are you?

Have you seen this guy change into a wolf?

What? :huh: I'm confused.

You're younger than 16 and have an older brother who is delighting in freaking you out? Ummmm......that kinda says it all, right? Since the dawn of time, older siblings have teased and tormented their younger siblings for entertainment. He just happens to have a partner in crime that's going along with his story. At least he's not giving you atomic wedgies.

Edited by MacsMom

I'm 13 an not exactly but i found something that sounded like a spell an its sapost to tuturn you in to a wolf. I thought about trying it. To see if it works.

I'm 13 an not exactly but i found something that sounded like a spell an its sapost to tuturn you in to a wolf. I thought about trying it. To see if it works.

You shouldn't be on this forum if you are only 13.

• Like 1

Kid, your brother is only messing with you. Everyone here can assure you that you will not turn into a werewolf at the age of sixteen.

You have nothing to worry about.

• Like 1

They come from myth and almost every culture has it's own man transmogrifying into a large canine beast. I don't believe them to be real.

I think you've been watching to much Silver Bullet and Hemlock Grove.

I think you've been watching to much Silver Bullet and Hemlock Grove.

I do t k ow what either of those are.. I have never heard of them.

Edited by wolf-lover121

I do t k ow what either of those are.. I have never heard of them.

Van Helsing perhaps? Kind of a one stop shop for all things non-existent.

Edited by Mythical Legend