Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Werewolves

wolf-lover121

I do t k ow what either of those are.. I have never heard of them.

And thus, the saddest post on these forums was written

I do t k ow what either of those are.. I have never heard of them.

Something tells me you're either a really bad troll, or you're not even 13 like you say you are.

But when some guy I barely know tells me he is a wolf.. an then I talk to my brother because he belieaves in them an he tells me that I have nothing to worrie about I'm not 16 yet an I still have time to fight it.... I freaked out an now I am having the same dream over an over!

Humans can't be wolves, there's no such thing. I don't understand why you're so keen to believe that guy when he told you he was a wolf, and your brother isn't helping the situation either. They're both just winding you up and you shouldn't take it to heart what they're telling you. If you put the idea out of your head the dream should soon stop too. It's yourself that's keeping it going.

i found something that sounded like a spell an its sapost to tuturn you in to a wolf. I thought about trying it. To see if it works.

It won't work and I can't imagine why you would even want to try. Are you saying you want to be a wolf?

You shouldn't be on this forum if you are only 13.

The minimum age limit for this site is 13. This member is allowed to be here.

• Like 2

I don't think this kid does not know what to believe in, thats the problem, they get confused on what they read, watch or heard. Thats why they turn emo because they feel unsure of themselves

Werewolves are biologically impossible. There's no way a person can morph into a different animal with different mass, bones, and anatomy. And then change back.

His hair was perfect....

[media=]

[/media]

I knew someone was going to make that joke sooner or later. :P

You all may say I'm crazy.. an I have started thinking the same. But when some guy I barely know tells me he is a wolf.. an then I talk to my brother because he belieaves in them an he tells me that I have nothing to worrie about I'm not 16 yet an I still have time to fight it.... I freaked out an now I am having the same dream over an over!

I'm 13 an not exactly but i found something that sounded like a spell an its sapost to tuturn you in to a wolf. I thought about trying it. To see if it works.

I'm a little confused here about what you're talking about. Could you please elaborate?

I question the original poster because of her name also I I have a feeling that this will be a hit and run poster

You all may say I'm crazy.. an I have started thinking the same. But when some guy I barely know tells me he is a wolf.. an then I talk to my brother because he belieaves in them an he tells me that I have nothing to worrie about I'm not 16 yet an I still have time to fight it.... I freaked out an now I am having the same dream over an over!

If you barely know who he is, then why do you even believe him? Spoiler alert: the world is full of liars and people that just want to mess with you, especially if you're a young, naive teenager.

Some guy tells you he is a wolf, no reason at all to disbelieve him.

The werewolves that you see in films are not real. In fact werewolves in folklore is a combination of many things. Apparantly there have been "werewolves" in history. There are also "werewolves" in spirituality or within the occult. It's not the same as in horror films. The subject itself is really dark and you're only 13 years old.

Was it another boy who told you that he was a werewolf?

Lycanthropy is a diagnosable psychological condition, but is accompanied by no gross physical changes such as are described in werewolf legends. Quaentum has a good point with hypertrichosis, but the reality is that the legend of werewolves is an amalgam of many different sources, some physical - such as the cases of hypertrichosis - and some behavioural.

As with any topic, research is your friend and a moderately intensive delving into the legend of werewolves will throw up any number of causative factors in it's origination - but none of those factors will be that people can actually turn into wolves or wolf-like animals.

Being as young as you are and, no doubt, quite impressionable, the modern take on werewolves and the legend's preponderance in modern fantasy will have coloured your imagination. But look into real folklore and you will find that not only have werewolves of legend been historically different to how they are portrayed today (an alarm bell that they are, in fact, only legend), but a comfort in the knowledge they are not real, but either myth or metaphor.

• Like 2

Are they real or fake? Everyone has there own opinion. I personally think they real. I have an interesting story about them I think. But it has led me to need lots of help.

I have not yet come across any convincing accounts of werewolves. All werewolf sightings date back to centuries ago when people were superstitious. Still, I would love to hear about your "interesting story".

Are they real or fake? Eceryone has there own opinion. I personly think they real. I have an intresting story about them I think. But it has led me to need lots of help.

myths/legennds are like chinese whispers there is sum truth but the message has been distorted over time .

My own take on it is that " werewolves" are not shapeshifters but a natural animal ...

There are still " Loup Garou " sightings and with mankind closing in on the last corners of wild nature at a very fast rate we are going to be finding a lot of " hidden " critters ,,,