Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Military Experimental Aircraft Traingle ufo?

Neo Cortex

The news about Norway Spiral, It is time travel worm holes or a black hole being used by ET's.

Possibly came from other Dimension. I once communicate with Aliens using Astral Travel.

I have one effective information, Its about triangle UFO. These are the exact look of a triangle.

I tell you how these beings maybe... these are the clue its like playing cards (Hearts, Diamonds, Clubs, Spades, Joker, King, Queen) And Clock's many many Clock's tick tock

Simple as that

The ufo it came from is a world that you can never imagine....Cigar UFO/Triangle UFO does have a similarity they came from one source.

They travel dimensions

(So Guys sorry about that... My question is Do military communicating now with ET's and secretly hinding this type of Craft... is it Physical?

search%3Fq%3Dclock%2Bmelting%2Bpainting%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=clock+melting+painting&usg=__XZbeMSpfT20urcVGC8n3rjPt64w=&docid=NGNakNhGpIYTMM&sa=X&ei=jxQPUpX2B4STige_qYG4AQ&sqi=2&ved=0CEAQ9QEwAg&dur=294#imgdii=Z-O3Ta_BnETiKM%3A%3B3hcU2dn11CnGEM%3BZ-O3Ta_BnETiKM%3Asearch%3Fq%3Dcards%2Bsymbols%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=cards+symbols&usg=__HcHlDj3Ee_KkhhMi26RQh4EibQo=&docid=wZFqMgFe2S5y0M&sa=X&ei=wBQPUu-tLaySiQeqqIDIBQ&sqi=2&ved=0CCoQ9QEwAA&dur=379

The news about Norway Spiral, It is time travel worm holes or a black hole being used by ET's.

Possibly came from other Dimension. I once communicate with Aliens using Astral Travel.

I have one effective information, Its about triangle UFO. These are the exact look of a triangle.

I tell you how these beings maybe... these are the clue its like playing cards (Hearts, Diamonds, Clubs, Spades, Joker, King, Queen) And Clock's many many Clock's tick tock

Simple as that

The ufo it came from is a world that you can never imagine....Cigar UFO/Triangle UFO does have a similarity they came from one source.

They travel dimensions

(So Guys sorry about that... My question is Do military communicating now with ET's and secretly hinding this type of Craft... is it Physical?

search%3Fq%3Dclock%2Bmelting%2Bpainting%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=clock+melting+painting&usg=__XZbeMSpfT20urcVGC8n3rjPt64w=&docid=NGNakNhGpIYTMM&sa=X&ei=jxQPUpX2B4STige_qYG4AQ&sqi=2&ved=0CEAQ9QEwAg&dur=294#imgdii=Z-O3Ta_BnETiKM%3A%3B3hcU2dn11CnGEM%3BZ-O3Ta_BnETiKM%3Asearch%3Fq%3Dcards%2Bsymbols%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=cards+symbols&usg=__HcHlDj3Ee_KkhhMi26RQh4EibQo=&docid=wZFqMgFe2S5y0M&sa=X&ei=wBQPUu-tLaySiQeqqIDIBQ&sqi=2&ved=0CCoQ9QEwAA&dur=379

are those your sketches? Nicely done, if so.

Don't let JO the rocket man hear you say this.

More information would be nice if you are claiming to have had communication with them.

I highly doubt the military is containing interdiminsional beings based on one simple bit of logic: why give a potential threat your weapons?

In regards to the triangle craft: angular designs like thaare great at misdirecting radar! The angles send radar waves in virtually every direction except the receiver. This concept was already show with the F-117 Nighthawk.

In rigards to the Norway spiral: I'm pretty sure that was confirmed as an out of control Russian missle. Granted the lighting was very odd, but an interdiminsional portal? Highly unlikely.

I highly doubt the military is containing interdiminsional beings based on one simple bit of logic: why give a potential threat your weapons?

In regards to the triangle craft: angular designs like thaare great at misdirecting radar! The angles send radar waves in virtually every direction except the receiver. This concept was already show with the F-117 Nighthawk.

In rigards to the Norway spiral: I'm pretty sure that was confirmed as an out of control Russian missle. Granted the lighting was very odd, but an interdiminsional portal? Highly unlikely.

I saw a triangle in the sky at night overhead about three months ago. Well, I didn't see the actual triangle, but three running lights, one at each point. I really don't know what it was, but it made no sound, was moving too slowly for an airplane, it wasn't a helicopter (they fly around here all the time) and the configuration stayed the same for the whole flight.

I watched these triangular lights with a friend for about two minuits, it moved that slowly across the sky from about the zenith, then disappeared near the horizon. I've never seen anything like that before.

That's the whole experience, all I can say about it.

Can you explain te connection with the four card suits?

You have me puzzled there.

Also what convinces you that you are genuinely astral travelling?

Can you explain te connection with the four card suits?

You have me puzzled there.

The four card suits means Majestic Visitors from other Dimension

What convinces me that I astral travelling is since have no information about UFO me is innocent about UFO

Before I experience astral traveling no info about types of shapes of UFO's .

Before I saw this in Astral travel, first I am somewhere in Japan then saw this Triangular shape aircraft and then I know what I saw Is a UFO I already know that I saw a UFO.

I checked it in google then typed Triangular UFO then yes! It is trending in the internet.

I think some Force of enery taken me there while sleeping that want me to know about UFO

True that before that experience I have no interest in UFO. Have no visions about

UFO's...

The Triangle UFO appear while I am Astral traveling well before that, I had never seen a UFO before and doesn't have interest about E.T's and UFO's. The question is Why I saw It before? If I'm dreaming & saw a Triangle shape ufo before I know It in the news or the internet and seen anti gravity on bottom I think I can predict the future right? Can I predict the future using Astral Travel?

And I have the proof of who is controlling a Triangle UFO here.

Edited by Netero

What convinces me that I astral travelling is since have no information about UFO me is innocent about UFO

Before I saw this in Astral travel, first I am somewhere in Japan then saw this Triangular shape aircraft and then I know what I saw Is a UFO I already know that I saw a UFO.

I checked it in google then typed Triangular UFO then yes! It is trending in the internet.

I think some Force of enery taken me there while sleeping that want me to know about UFO

True that before that experience I have no interest in UFO. Have no visions about

UFO's...

The Triangle UFO appear while I am Astral traveling well before that, I had never seen a UFO before and doesn't have interest about E.T's and UFO's. The question is Why I saw It before? If I'm dreaming & saw a Triangle shape ufo before I know It in the news or the internet and seen anti gravity on bottom I think I can predict the future right? Can I predict the future using Astral Travel?

I do not astral travel.

You still provide no substantia to verify astral travel.

Maybe it could be all in your imagination?

UFO's...

How did you see Anti Gravity? How is it you have not heard of, or seen a triangle shaped UFO before? If you have visited UM before yesterday when you posted this then yes, you have seen a UFO shaped like a triangle before so no need to play.

I am not qualified to say that you are full of crud so I will try to be positive. I believe it is Carl Sagan that used a deck of cards being in order, or total disorder to give examples of Entropy. Maybe you are supposed to be researching into Entropy?

• Like 1

I believe the Norway UFO was a russian ICBM

Possible but it was never proven. JO batted vigorously but never quite came up with concrete evidence.

:ph34r::blink: :blink: :st

I thought so.

Goodbye; this thread is a waste of good cyber space and you are another hoaxer.

Possible but it was never proven. JO batted vigorously but never quite came up with concrete evidence.

Only to you.........

It was proven without a shadow of a doubt to everyone else.......

Blind Faith is not fact Zoser.

Isn't it odd that the US makes top secret aircraft that are black and triangular in shape... coincidence?

Hello America I mean... Hi London.. hihi :clap:

You have taste - I like it...

Edited by Macroramphosis