Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The People's Voice Secures London Studio

david icke is right

There is your first problem, you rely on hearsay to determine reality. Perhaps it's because you lack critical thinking skills (or any for that matter).

"The spirit of inquiry, the search for greater truth beyond religion and science, the profound seriousness of doing real thinking, philosophy and ontology – these are almost totally lacking in humanity. Humanity is therefore subhuman from lack of genuine intelligence. ... They automatically reject any emergent facts or realities that do not fit their brain dead cognitive pattern of belief and disbelief. They watch too much television" (Gabriel Chiron, "Truth is Greater Than Man").

"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality, a collective dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity" (Thomas Cox, montalk.net).

When people come upon information such as David Icke's books, they erroneously assume that they have some sort of intellectual high ground over it. They start with the assumption that their belief system is correct, and, for whatever reason, vehemently refuse to acknowledge the possibility that they may have actually been deceived all along by their belief system. And thus, when confronted with counter-evidence, they automatically reject it.

You claim that you need proof in order to believe something. OK, great. That's perfectly understandable. However, in actuality, YOU ARE LYING. What you really mean is that you need proof only when it comes to believing this information. Whereas, you don't need proof in order to believe an authority figure. This is the ultimate case of selective reasoning.

"The spirit of inquiry, the search for greater truth beyond religion and science, the profound seriousness of doing real thinking, philosophy and ontology – these are almost totally lacking in humanity. Humanity is therefore subhuman from lack of genuine intelligence. ... They automatically reject any emergent facts or realities that do not fit their brain dead cognitive pattern of belief and disbelief. They watch too much television" (Gabriel Chiron, "Truth is Greater Than Man").

"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality, a collective dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity" (Thomas Cox, montalk.net).

And what do you do? You prove me correct by parroting two hypocrites who are guilty of fabricating fallacious beliefs.

"you rely on hearsay to determine reality"

When people come upon information such as David Icke's books, they erroneously assume that they have some sort of intellectual high ground over it. They start with the assumption that their belief system is correct, and, for whatever reason, vehemently refuse to acknowledge the possibility that they may have actually been deceived all along by their belief system. And thus, when confronted with counter-evidence, they automatically reject it.
When people come upon information such as David Icke's books, they reject it because the evidence put forth is lacking and unsubstantiated. However people like yourself are easily convinced by charlatans who feign knowledge they do not have, as you have so nicely demonstrated.

David Icke doesn't necessarily talk about transcending into the 5th dimension. Here do yourselves a favor and read some of his books for free here:

The biggest secret:

http://www.bibliotec...ggestsecret.htm

children of the matrix:

http://www.bibliotec...trix/matrix.htm

A whole bunch of links from one link:

http://www.bibliotec...r_icke.htm#menu

Now do some reading!!!!

Oh please. :rolleyes;

Numerous times have I heard David Icke reference the "5th dimension", and I can quote you David Icke is right (the poster) talking about some sort of shift into the 5th dimension from not more than 2 months back. All these phoneys do is use fancy terms like "dimension", "transcend" and "vibrational frequency" to sound like what they're saying is scientifically backed, but the absence of any explanation on what the mechanism is and how it works just makes those words empty and void of any sort of credibility.

And please, quit trying to tell me David Icke doesn't talk bout inter-dimensional beings, because thats the very premise of his nonsense! Interdimensional shapeshifting aliens!

Oh please. :rolleyes;

Numerous times have I heard David Icke reference the "5th dimension", and I can quote you David Icke is right (the poster) talking about some sort of shift into the 5th dimension from not more than 2 months back. All these phoneys do is use fancy terms like "dimension", "transcend" and "vibrational frequency" to sound like what they're saying is scientifically backed, but the absence of any explanation on what the mechanism is and how it works just makes those words empty and void of any sort of credibility.

And please, quit trying to tell me David Icke doesn't talk bout inter-dimensional beings, because thats the very premise of his nonsense! Interdimensional shapeshifting aliens!

You seem very confused. There is a difference between interdimensional beings and the 5th dimension. There are many dimensions. We are in the 3rd dimension. Now to say certain beings come from the 5th dimension into the 3rd dimension is more accurate. Of coarse you would not understand dimensions or vibrational frequency since you are stuck using your five senses in the 3rd dimension. Quantum Physics is actually finding that there are many dimensions and everything is a frequency. You seem to be one of those people that can't get past the idea that the Earth is round. You might as well call yourself a flat Earth believer since you obviously can't free your mind of the old concepts or beliefs.

Also obviously you won't take the time to read any of David Icke's books so you have no right to criticize him. I'm sorry you are delusional and you have no idea what you are talking about.

Edited by Truthseeker007

You seem very confused. There is a difference between interdimensional beings and the 5th dimension. There are many dimensions. We are in the 3rd dimension.

And you're still wrong. We live in 4 dimensions. Space-Time is 4 dimensional.

A dimension is not a world or universe, your claim we live in the 3rd dimension comes from new age kooks who haven't bother to educate themselves what a dimension is.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 3

And what do you do? You prove me correct by parroting two hypocrites who are guilty of fabricating fallacious beliefs.

"you rely on hearsay to determine reality"

Can you prove they are hypocrites and fabricate fallacious beliefs or are you going by hearsay?

When people come upon information such as David Icke's books, they reject it because the evidence put forth is lacking and unsubstantiated. However people like yourself are easily convinced by charlatans who feign knowledge they do not have, as you have so nicely demonstrated.

How have I demonstrated this? You are surely the one without knowledge my friend. As a matter of fact I could probably have a more intelligent conversation with a tree then you. All you do is put people down to make yourself feel good since you are insecure. Maybe you are in need of a counselor to boost your self esteem.

And you're still wrong. We live in 4 dimensions. Space-Time is 4 dimensional.

A dimension is not a world or universe, your claim we live in the 3rd dimension comes from new age kooks who haven't bother to educate themselves what a dimension is.

Wow it goes right over your head and out the door. Why don't you go and do some studying and when you gain more knowledge come back on here. Study some Quantum Physics.

Edited by Truthseeker007

How have I demonstrated this? You are surely the one without knowledge my friend. As a matter of fact I could probably have a more intelligent conversation with a tree then you. All you do is put people down to make yourself feel good since you are insecure. Maybe you are in need of a counselor to boost your self esteem.

You did exactly what I accused you of. Perhaps you should've gone to school instead of talking to trees

Wow it goes right over your head and out the door. Why don't you go and do some studying and when you gain more knowledge come back on here.

You are completely clueless, this is what a dimension is (both in mathematics and physics).

http://mathworld.wol.../Dimension.html

Space-time is 4 dimensional, 3 spatial, 1 temporal.

http://einstein.stanford.edu/content/relativity/q411.html

Educate yourself next time.

Edited by Rlyeh

You seem very confused. There is a difference between interdimensional beings and the 5th dimension. There are many dimensions. We are in the 3rd dimension. Now to say certain beings come from the 5th dimension into the 3rd dimension is more accurate. Of coarse you would not understand dimensions or vibrational frequency since you are stuck using your five senses in the 3rd dimension. Quantum Physics is actually finding that there are many dimensions and everything is a frequency. You seem to be one of those people that can't get past the idea that the Earth is round. You might as well call yourself a flat Earth believer since you obviously can't free your mind of the old concepts or beliefs.

Also obviously you won't take the time to read any of David Icke's books so you have no right to criticize him. I'm sorry you are delusional and you have no idea what you are talking about.

Oh please, explain to me what these vibrational frequencies and dimensions are then, since you're such an expert!

And show me what exactly quantum physics is saying about vibrations in multiple dimensions!

Forgive me for not buying David Icke's book and wasting my time and money on it after already having wasted my time watching some documentaries with him and a few of his presentations he does at university. If the guy cant even make a coherent argument in person, I'm not about to give him more money and time. I'll stick to actually reading stuff like physics textbooks in order to understand that much more how full of it he is.

Wow it goes right over your head and out the door. Why don't you go and do some studying and when you gain more knowledge come back on here. Study some Quantum Physics.

I cant wait for you to show me what Quantum Physics actually backs your preposterous statements.

• Like 1

You are completely clueless, this is what a dimension is (both in mathematics and physics).

http://mathworld.wol.../Dimension.html

Space-time is 4 dimensional, 3 spatial, 1 temporal.

http://einstein.stan...ivity/q411.html

Educate yourself next time.

What you have posted are only theories. Being they are theories that does not make them true. Educate yourself and look into

Quantum physics. Your education is outdated. Its time to get out of kindergarden buddy.

You did exactly what I accused you of. Perhaps you should've gone to school instead of talking to trees

Perhaps you are the one that is misinformed.

I cant wait for you to show me what Quantum Physics actually backs your preposterous statements.

Why should I have to show you? Are you not able to read for yourself?

Oh please, explain to me what these vibrational frequencies and dimensions are then, since you're such an expert!

And show me what exactly quantum physics is saying about vibrations in multiple dimensions!

Forgive me for not buying David Icke's book and wasting my time and money on it after already having wasted my time watching some documentaries with him and a few of his presentations he does at university. If the guy cant even make a coherent argument in person, I'm not about to give him more money and time. I'll stick to actually reading stuff like physics textbooks in order to understand that much more how full of it he is.

Why should I waste my time showing you any of this since you think you know everything already. You keep yourself locked up in your own prison without ever leaving your cell.

Why should I waste my time showing you any of this since you think you know everything already. You keep yourself locked up in your own prison without ever leaving your cell.

So again, "there's the rub". Skeptics won't believe you until you provide evidence. You won't provide evidence because the skeptics won't believe you anyways.

This debate is over as well.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

So again, "there's the rub". Skeptics won't believe you until you provide evidence. You won't provide evidence because the skeptics won't believe you anyways.

This debate is over as well.

That pretty much sums it up. I would like to give these skeptics some evidence but like you said they won't believe it anyways. Its like trying to tell a Christian that the Bible Jesus didn't really exist.

Edited by Truthseeker007

That pretty much sums it up. I would like to give these skeptics some evidence but like you said they won't believe it anyways. Its like trying to tell a Christian that the Bible Jesus didn't really exist.

Now were getting to the Religion forum, nevertheless, this debate is moot.

But, 'Truthseeker', I must fully admit that I'm skeptical by nature as well. I need to be provided some proof of David Icke's belief system. If I don't have that and parrot what he says, am I not as bad as what he decries as what's wrong with modern society?

"Buy the book and get educated" doesn't fly very far with me. I'm sorry.

I can still argue my points of view on religion with a Christian having never read the Bible. Why would, or should, that be different discussing David Icke's belief system?

Its time to get out of kindergarden buddy.

No thanks, that's where I work (well, Prep, but it's the same thing mostly).

Now were getting to the Religion forum, nevertheless, this debate is moot.

But, 'Truthseeker', I must fully admit that I'm skeptical by nature as well. I need to be provided some proof of David Icke's belief system. If I don't have that and parrot what he says, am I not as bad as what he decries as what's wrong with modern society?

"Buy the book and get educated" doesn't fly very far with me. I'm sorry.

I can still argue my points of view on religion with a Christian having never read the Bible. Why would, or should, that be different discussing David Icke's belief system?

Well actually you don't have to buy his books. You can read most for free online. I provided the links earlier. This kind of subject just does not interest most people.

I'm very interested in alternative views outside the norm. Yes it is good to be sceptical. I don't believe or believe I just take it all in and ask my higher self for guidence in the ability to discern what is the truth and what is not. Most people won't go outside the norm of they're limitied view. There is nothing wrong with that to each they're own.

With your last question why would you even come to this part of the forum if you are not interested in what David Icke says at all? You might get a better view of David Icke if you took the time to read one of his books. You don't have to agree with him but you can research what he says yourself. Yes you can argue your points of view

with a Christian never reading the Bible but what purpose does that serve?

What you have posted are only theories. Being they are theories that does not make them true. Educate yourself and look into

Quantum physics. Your education is outdated. Its time to get out of kindergarden buddy.

Wrong, the first link explains what a dimension is. Work on your comprehension skills and you might understand it.

You're just confusing yourself, a theory is an explanation, I presented the definition of dimension. But when your understanding comes from new age kooks and science fiction, your confusion is expected.

Edited by Rlyeh

Wrong, the first link explains what a dimension is. Work on your comprehension skills and you might understand it.

You're just confusing yourself, a theory is an explanation, I presented the definition of dimension. But when your understanding comes from new age kooks and science fiction, your confusion is expected.

Your link is a limited mathmatical view on dimensions. Your view is becoming outdated and you can't handle it. You don't even have a clue

what the New Age really is, which is why you call anybody New Age kooks that don't go along with your mainstream view of the world.

I don't know why I should even bother but this will explain dimensions a little bit for you:

There are infinite dimensions. From the perspective of Earth and human beings, that number gets smaller depending on how far out you can see. There is no human mind that is yet able of perceiving all of the dimensions because there is no human mind yet who is capable of perceiving infinity. There are human minds who are capable of perceiving the idea of infinity. Many of you have been able to bit by bit grasp this sensation of infinite dimensions. Do not worry, you do not need to see them all and it is not really possible anyway. There are different models or some people have gotten together and created models or agreements about how many dimensions can be accessed by human beings. One of those models tells you there are thirty-three dimensions, and that is accurate for a group of people. Thirty-three Dimensions is as much as they can or need to perceive. There are models that tell you there are five dimensions, seven dimensions, nine dimensions or twelve dimensions. So it depends on who you are, what you need at the time and it depends on what you are capable of perceiving or what would be useful for you to perceive.

Here are some basics on a few of the dimensions:

The third dimension is located or defined by the intersection between time and space. The third dimension is where matter exists and the third dimension is what is called in mainstream thinking, reality. On an everyday basis when people say something is real, what they really are defining is does it exist in the third dimension or not. Science is the perfect paradigm by which to experience the third dimension or explore the limits of the third dimension.

The fourth dimension is what you might call real but not material - the immaterial reality - nonmaterial reality. The fourth dimension is most clearly defined by time and thought. The fourth dimension is where your thoughts reside. It is where your collective consciousness resides and your intentions. The fourth dimension is a place by which the energy you hold in your mind and in your body has and effect on the energy in the room around you. If you are angry and you walk into a room, people can sense your anger or without noticing, they get angry themselves. All of that is existing, that transfer energy exists in the fourth dimension. This is where norms, belief systems and cultures exist.

The fifth dimension is a similar version of energy. Intentions are also held in the fifth dimension and transmitted in the fifth dimension, but they are no longer beholden to time. You can think of the fifth dimension as what has been called in some cultures, the ethers. The fifth dimension is where ideas begin to collect into actual energy. The fifth dimension is where your Spirit or Soul interacts or creates the bridge between your higher self and your third dimensional self. The fifth dimension is where people travel on the astral plane. It is where people collect intuitive information. The fifth dimension is the vibration at which your Spirit Guides exist. It is the vibration at which people send energy to one another; benevolent or harmful. The fifth dimension is like your energetic reality.

If you think of the fourth dimension as being time or defined by time and energy, the second dimension is defined by space and energy. The second dimension is where the vibration of the material world is rooted. Anything that exists physically in the third dimension is rooted in the second dimension. The second dimension is where you are connected with the Earth on a physical level. It is where a lot of your physical laws are grounded. Electromagnetic energy exists in the second dimension, all of the forces defined by your physics like the forces that hold atoms together, they exist in the second dimension. It is the energy that holds the material world together and positions things in space.

The first dimension, in the truest sense of the word, is a simple point. The first dimension exists everywhere in the Universe just like all of the Dimensions do. The 1st Dimension is like - they are calling it like the seed of creation - creation not meaning material creation, but creation at all. The creation of an idea, the creation of an energy, the creation of a bond, the creation of a new soul, the creation of anything begins in the first dimension. In a sense you can call it Source. In this world, your experience of the first dimension often occurs when you become a single point. You become a single point when you are completely in the present moment, completely grounded and centered in your Lower Self, or the second dimension, and completely connected and open to your Higher Self - the fifth dimensional part of you that is connected to all the higher vibrations. It is when you are grounded in Heaven and Earth and completely present in the moment that you are residing in the first dimension. It is the moment of Creation; it is Source. Often when people are striving for mystical experiences or a sense of a oneness with God, what they are doing is they are finding a way to inhabit the first dimensional self, their point of creation, their God self.

The "New Age Kook" that explains it this way is Jen Eramith, MA .