Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what is life?

Roy Perry

I got halfway thru the vid and switched it off.Chopping and changing the subject every few seconds and bringing religion into it is not my scene,and the talking in a flat monotone like a robot is not the way humans talk.No offence but I wont be reading anymore literature like this.

• Like 1

I got halfway thru the vid and switched it off.Chopping and changing the subject every few seconds and bringing religion into it is not my scene,and the talking in a flat monotone like a robot is not the way humans talk.No offence but I wont be reading anymore literature like this.

Really? Are you sure that's not the way humans talk?

Nice peice Roy thank you.

Roy doesn't know that you disliked the video. I never encountered anyone who behaves like Roy in real life. Insult him all you want. He will just thank you and send you a 'holy kiss'.

• Like 1

God first

thanks ambelamba

I know that he dose like my vieo but I want be fare to everyone befief or lack of belief

thank you my friend ambelamba

with love and a holy kiss of your belief from Roy whatever it is some belief in God but some do not is our right to make up our mind

Hi Roy,

Good to hear from you! I'm glad life is a bit better for you. :tu:

What is life?

Okay, I'll tell you.

Life is a connection of a course matter (physical body) with a soft matter (soul). Two worlds (material and spiritual) connect together to transform what is to be transformed.

The thoughts and feelings of every living creature are an energy transformation required by the whole Allorganism. In fact, they are the point in life. We live to feel and experience what we are to feel and experience.

But please never forget, that energy is not energy. Nothing like that exists. In fact, it is a matter, too (like electrons in electric current and similarly).

Another nice video, Roy. You are blessed in a special way.

Life in the most basic understanding by people who lived long ago is somewhat different from what we think of today.

We understand life through our advanced knowledge, but before people knew about cells or brains, or any of that, they saw three basic differences between living things, and dead things.

What they saw, was that living things breathe air, drink water, and eat. Hence the "breath of life," "living water," and the "Tree of Life."

When you think deeply about it, it's still an excellent way of looking at what life is.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

To me life is merely existing, everything we do during those periods are merely extras and by-products.