Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Nephews "ghost in the closet."

Dellinger0284

Ok, my nephew has been seeing a glowing red eye in his closet. He told me tonight that he sees it when it starts to get dark in his room and that it is starting to scare him. He says that when he checks to see what it is it disappears and then when he goes back to his bed he can hear it giggling at him. He said that its size is taller than I am and I am 6 foot tall. It is a male. It also has a pair of scissors that looks as if it has been jabbed into its eye. I can sense this thing when I am in his room given I am an empath and I can sometimes see them. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what it is and how we can make it leave. It just started making its appearances in the last few weeks and we are worried that this thing will eventually hurt him or my sister.

He has also seen a glowing white orb that goes from his room to my sisters room and she has even metioned having the feeling that something is watching her at night while she is sleeping. The presence he is seeing doesnt present itself when I am in the room but I think that it doesnt like grown men for one and the fact that I can feel it and could possibly see it if I were in the room at the right time. His father doesn't believe in these kinds of things so we can't get any help from him on it. I want to make sure this presence is not demonic because my nephews behaviors have been changing since he has been seeing this creature as well.

How old is the house? Digging uo some history on the residence can help determine whether this is a supernatural occurance.

well since you believe your nephew, set up a video camera and record it. two things will happen, one it never appears or the boy having a bad dream.

Don't mean to chip away but could the light be coming from outside shining on the closet door?

If not then spend time with him in his room and make him feel less scared. If he sees it again, look closely. Do you mind me asking does he watch anything spooky on TV?

It's sad our society makes ghosts feel the need to stay in the closet, we'd all be in a much better place if the ghosts new they'd be accepted and were willing to come out

• Like 1