Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Aggie

Dream

5 posts in this topic

In my dream I was sleeping on my left side.....still in the dream I woke suddenly looked at the alarm clock and it was 06:34 and sat on my bed.

That's when I woke up, I was on my left side and the time on the alarm clock: 06:37.

Weird? Has anybody ever experienced this before?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I have once. I wrote about it on this page, post 44:

http://www.unexplain...ic=248251&st=30

Also, just something small yet amusing to me, but before I woke up this morning I was dreaming where I mentioned to someone that the time was 5:18 a.m. I woke up soon after, got up and noticed my phone was dead. So I plugged it in and while I was waiting for it to start up thought to myself, "That would be funny if it was actually 5:18..."

And as soon and the main screen loaded guess what time it was at? Yep, 5:18 a.m hahaha

Edited by sarah_444
2 people like this

Thank you, Sarah.

Do you think our bodies know what time it is even whilst sleeping?

Or was is just a fluke?

1 person likes this

Thank you, Sarah.

Do you think our bodies know what time it is even whilst sleeping?

Or was is just a fluke?

Sure, you probably know how some people have regularly accurate body clocks, allowing to them to wake up minutes before their alarm goes off every morning. I wake up roughly around the same time every morning and have a pretty good idea of what time it is around before checking the clock, so maybe on some level that awareness can mingle in with our dream time. I do think that it is possible for your mind to remain aware on different levels of consciousness at the same time.

So anyway, I can't say that I know why or how it happens. But for me, getting it right to the minute like that was surprising. And exciting. Just another one of those experiences that feeds my curiosity about dreaming and consciousness even more. ;)

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Sign of premonition abilities. If you train it you could become prophet. Try lucid dreaming to exercise your seer inside you.

I studied dreams a lot.

I used to dream same dream over and over.

I know two persons who shared same dream in one night.

There are people who I call Dreamlords who can enter in another dreams. You can feel their presence. I suspect one is on this forum.

Aslo there are people who can remember their lives from VERY early ages.

And there are people like you too who can see future events in dreams.

Dreams are amazing subject. Great thread. :tu:

Edited by Melo
1 person likes this