Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Freddy Kruger is real and Real Demons ! Video

LostSouls7

How will the skeptics explain this one?

Can you really come up with no explanations at all?

So you're telling me they used to fake this stuff back then?

Of coarse they would. Why wouldn't they?

The Patterson footage came out in the 70s and that's most likely a hoax.

• Like 1

This is an infamous case, that has not been debunked. As far as anyone knows, it did happen as they claim.

The hanging in the attic has been allegedly debunked, but no one debunking it was there.

The footage has not changed over the years.

I've always found the house dripping plasma, fascinating

• Like 1

This is an infamous case, that has not been debunked. As far as anyone knows, it did happen as they claim.

The hanging in the attic has been allegedly debunked, but no one debunking it was there.

The footage has not changed over the years.

I've always found the house dripping plasma, fascinating

Here is some facts that leaked over time.

1. The tape they present their evidence was not the original and it was edited.

2. The scene where the camera moves up to the attic where the guy was choking shows that it was edited.

3. There has been countless sites and a few shows that had skeptics debunking this.

4. Just like number 1, No one can get their hands on the original copy.

5. The owner has confessed that it was a hoax.

6. The owner has confessed that it was a hoax.

7. Read 5 and 6.

• Like 4

Well here is a very scary true and real ghost video I found!

A ghost that looks like freddy kruger.

Bleeding walls , and ghosts who try to scare and kill you.

Well this is something pretty spooky!!

How will the skeptics explain this one?

Back then there was no video editing people could use at home

or special effects like now. Prepare to get scared.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aBfWRKu6jo[/media]

But that still dosent prove Freddy is Real,and I guess you still think they couldn't have fixed this vid.interesting but not Freddy. Oh and this Video does not scare me one bit,your watching too many Nightmare on Elm Street Movies.This has nothing to do with Freddy ,LOL Edited by The Unseen
  • Like 1

youtube and Television.......

The #1 education tools ever......

• Like 2

youtube and Television.......

The #1 education tools ever......

Yep, Graduated with "That youtube video i found", Masters degree in "Some paranormal show" with a bachelor's degree on "What some guy mentioned on a random website" with a certification on "What the news on tv with a blob moving on a security camera" and a jack of all trades on "deny when proven wrong"..

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

Yep, Graduated with "That youtube video i found", Masters degree in "Some paranormal show" with a bachelor's degree on "What some guy mentioned on a random website" with a certification on "What the news on tv with a blob moving on a security camera" and a jack of all trades on "deny when proven wrong"..

And I remember when we just watched Sesame Street.

• Like 1

Well he's the problem if i record a real ghost or haunted

with an HD digital cam..

and post it. you will all say i edited in after effects..

when I really did not...

That's only a problem if you actually record a real ghost or demon with an HD digital camera, which you seem to take for granted is going to happen. Good luck with that.
  • Like 1

I think I just wasted 16 minutes of my life. Some brain cells died in the process.

• Like 1

I think I just wasted 16 minutes of my life. Some brain cells died in the process.

Are you referring to watching the video, reading the thread, or perhaps both? And brain cells die all the time, just like a lot of other cells in the body.

• Like 1

Didn't watch the video for multiple reasons. 1. My computer is being an ass. 2. I've probably already seen it. 3. It's on Youtube. 4. I read the comments first. 5.It's on Youtube.

• Like 2

Digitized BS responses whatever. It goes to show no matter how much proof you show the people who experienced the disturbance are out of their mind...yea whatever.I've reached the point of not even reading all the post becuase it irritates me. Everyone has the freedom to think what they want but I'm not a doubter i have gone through disturbance myself and as i always say until it happens to many more folks your post will be different .I'm out.

Digitized BS responses whatever. It goes to show no matter how much proof you show the people who experienced the disturbance are out of their mind...yea whatever.I've reached the point of not even reading all the post becuase it irritates me. Everyone has the freedom to think what they want but I'm not a doubter i have gone through disturbance myself and as i always say until it happens to many more folks your post will be different .I'm out.

Sorry, but when so called "proof" consists of cheap effects, bad acting, and obvious editing tricks, you can bet we'll tear into it. Posting fake crap such as this does absolutely nothing to help the field of the paranormal.

• Like 2

Sorry, but when so called "proof" consists of cheap effects, bad acting, and obvious editing tricks, you can bet we'll tear into it. Posting fake crap such as this does absolutely nothing to help the field of the paranormal.

But it does show how some people can be easily fooled by something they found on the Internet. Oh, I guess we already knew that.

• Like 2

Well, that was underwhelming.

1. That's from a TV show. If there was anything edited in the videos shown, it needn't have been done at home. If the story was invented by or embellished by the TV show, they would have all the facilities to edit video if needed.

2. The only thing I saw that would require any editing or special effects were the video of the Freddy Kreuger lookalike ghost which is clearly marked in the TV show as a "recreation" of what the witness saw. So in that case it is clearly special effects created by a TV company. [also the flying guy the seance, see point 4 below]

3. I saw videos of orbs http://en.wikipedia....iki/Orb_(optics) and skyfish http://en.wikipedia....iki/Rod_(optics) both of which are known to phenomenon caused by dust or bugs or other small particles in the air in the case of orbs or insects in the case of skyfish. [edit: Wiki links not working, search for orb optics or rods optics to find the relevant articles.

4. The video footage of the guy flying through the air is not marked as "actual footage" unlike the video footage of the attic incident therefore I think it's safe to assume it is a recreation by the TV company otherwise they'd be touting such amazing footage as real.

5. The video footage of the attic event show nothing paranormal happening. Just some guys climbing into an attic and then climbing out spliced with interviews of them talking about what happened and a photo of the guy hanging from the nail. None of which showed anything paranormal that couldn't have been staged.

6. The photos reproduced are of such low-quality due to the horrible video quality it's hard to know what to make of the photos of the glowing 'orbs'.

7. The video of the bleeding walls again are of such low quality it's hard to know what to say.

8. Is the TV show this is from known to be reliable or is it like some TV shows that are known to play fast and loose with the facts in order to dramatize for ratings?

9. A huge amount of the material is simply people being interviewed and telling their story about it.

No home editing or home special effects were needed for anything in that video. The only special effects are those either identified as recreations or not identified as genuine footage (the guy flying backward in the ouija video) so we can assume is a dramatisation like the Freddy Kreuger ghost done by the TV company.

Beautifully said.

And why does one need digital effects? You could easily use non-digital effects. As said before, how do you think movies were made before computers and CGI and all that digital good stuff helped?

And a video on YouTube is not a good indicator of a genuine video.

On the subject of Freddy Krueger, I once had a dream where I beat the living crap out of him with my hairbrush.

Are you referring to watching the video, reading the thread, or perhaps both? And brain cells die all the time, just like a lot of other cells in the body.

To everything. More brain cells died in the process of this reply.