Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

zozo

CANDIDPETS

trying to find more information about this

anyone know anything about it? experiences?

• Like 2

I've heard a lot about him on the net and on youtube Ouija videos.

It seems they say he is an evil one..

and will attack you if you summon him...

I've had no persoanal experiences with him myself..

• Like 1

On top of the page has a search option, type it in there and you get about 10 threads about it.

• Like 3

What is a board demon?

Or is it supposed to be a bored demon?

I would be a bored demon if edgy tweens kept on mucking about on ouijas to ask me stupid questions.

• Like 6

Any summoning can bring an evil entity. They use different names. You can get the same entity over and over, and they change their name every time..

Lol

I think jimmy page got some of his idea for the Zoso symbol from this.

• Like 2

"Zozo" is the name of a town in a Final Fantasy game.

• Like 2

actually, the entity in question when question about how things were answered; "Only, ZoZo"

and it was mistaken for its name.

Mabon.

• Like 2

Like the ouija bord, zozo is for kids..... and maybe some adults that are, shall we say - a bit cunfused about reality.

• Like 6

ANyone know to how to call it? Special ways to call this spirit/demon? I always ignore unseful posts btw. So its pointless. Well you help bump up my thread i guess lol

Edited by cateyes221981
  • Like 2

Nope sounds like he only wants you,Hide girl,Hide.

ANyone know to how to call it?

Heeyyyyyy, Zozo!

(Sorry, couldn't help it.)

I always wondered why, IF there are demons etc., that they would have to be summoned with some special poem or whatever.

• Like 3

ANyone know to how to call it? Special ways to call this spirit/demon? I always ignore unseful posts btw. So its pointless. Well you help bump up my thread i guess lol

Clearly you do not read helpful posts also since, As stated by me, on where to read the threads about zozo. There are even some discussion on how to summon him, even though it is total bunk.

• Like 6

Clearly you do not read helpful posts also since, As stated by me, on where to read the threads about zozo. There are even some discussion on how to summon him, even though it is total bunk.

Sounds like laziness to me. Or she really doesn't want to find Zozo. Say it 10 times real fast. I don't know if he'll appear, but it's kinda fun.

• Like 1

Is the flame graphic really necessary?

Yes because it is wayyy more legit with white writing on a black and fire background....

• Like 2

Zozo is a demon in which haunts ouiji boards. I have experienced at least ten times. Fortunately for you, there are many videos of zozo on YouTube.

Zozo is a demon in which haunts ouiji boards. I have experienced at least ten times. Fortunately for you, there are many videos of zozo on YouTube.

Can you show us these videos?

• Like 1

Yes because it is wayyy more legit with white writing on a black and fire background....

Hard to read some of "Zozo's" quotes....

• Like 1

Is the flame graphic really necessary?

I dont know, you ask me? ask the maker...man.

What is a board demon?

Or is it supposed to be a bored demon?

I would be a bored demon if edgy tweens kept on mucking about on ouijas to ask me stupid questions.

A Board Demon is one who haunts strictly through board games. The most feared demon was said to haunt Monopoly during the 40's, but since the Demons can only haunt according to the rules of the game, he's been stuck in jail for 60 some odd years because he rolled doubles 3 times in a row while trying to posses the Thimble.

• Like 9

Coulda done with some animated GIFs and even more funky fonts. That would have sealed the deal for me. I don't trust websites unless they look like a mid-1990s Geocities website.
  • Like 3

Hey kids, summoning any dark entity as a parlor game is kind of like inviting a wild male African lion into your home and then smearing yourself with blood just for extra "fun".

I don't recommend it. The reason summoning works is because words in the other realm are the law, not just something you can take back later when you feel like it. Anyone so foolish to do this deserves what they get.

Hey kids, summoning any dark entity as a parlor game is kind of like inviting a wild male African lion into your home and then smearing yourself with blood just for extra "fun".

No, it's not like that at all. I could spend the day inviting African lions into my home and nothing would happen. I could smear myself with blood and hang cuts of meat all around my home and spray myself with African lion hormones I wouldn't get anything to happen. I don't need to explain why.

Terrible analogy.

• Like 3