Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

zozo

CANDIDPETS

Hey kids, summoning any dark entity as a parlor game is kind of like inviting a wild male African lion into your home and then smearing yourself with blood just for extra "fun".

I don't recommend it. The reason summoning works is because words in the other realm are the law, not just something you can take back later when you feel like it. Anyone so foolish to do this deserves what they get.

I been to a few oujia board events and the recent one we had this guy who told me that he was speaking to some demon-ghost who told him all these things that did happen. So i went and anticpated and I can honestly say that after a while of the demon telling us my date of birth (the guy knew) and then where I worked, I intentionally held down the cup so i can feel who was pulling it. I find it was the one idiot who wanted to do it.

• Like 2

No, it's not like that at all. I could spend the day inviting African lions into my home and nothing would happen. I could smear myself with blood and hang cuts of meat all around my home and spray myself with African lion hormones I wouldn't get anything to happen. I don't need to explain why.

Terrible analogy.

You obviously haven't "lived the mistake". When you do, you will change your mind. Words have different power on the other side of the veil. And when you intend the breaking of that veil, their laws don't change just because they stepped in over here.

You obviously haven't "lived the mistake". When you do, you will change your mind. Words have different power on the other side of the veil. And when you intend the breaking of that veil, their laws don't change just because they stepped in over here.

you do know this isn't a role-playing forum?
  • Like 2

you do know this isn't a role-playing forum?

Oh, quite. I've never been into role playing. I'm not an actor. I've just experienced some of the horrors I'm talking about. I'm almost 50 years old; well beyond the age of "role playing" and foolishness. I've almost died several times from illness, have experienced hardships that are so bizarre you wouldn't believe me if I told you about them. Back to back for decades.

No, this is for real. And I surely would not mess with these forces if I was you. But you are young and strong, so go ahead and learn the hard way.

Edited by SSilhouette

Oh, quite. I've never been into role playing. I'm not an actor. I've just experienced some of the horrors I'm talking about. I'm almost 50 years old; well beyond the age of "role playing" and foolishness. I've almost died several times from illness, have experienced hardships that are so bizarre you wouldn't believe me if I told you about them. Back to back for decades.

No, this is for real. And I surely would not mess with these forces if I was you. But you are young and strong, so go ahead and learn the hard way.

I beg to differ.

Brian, shall we direct them to Sakari's thread?

The only way to really find ZoZo or other evil demons from a OUija is:

You must get a cursed board from a real witch from a mystical magic store.

There is such a store by my house with a local witch there.

Now if you get a cursed board those are the ones who have spirits in them and ability to summon.

It must be hand crafted and all the evil power and energy from the witch must be cast into the board...

But beware playing with a truly cursed board by a real witch...

is not the same as those fake glow in the dark mass produced boards...

you have been warned.. .ZoZo wants your soul.

You know, I'm more scared of living people than dead or demons and you should too.

• Like 3

Now if you get a cursed board those are the ones who have spirits in them and ability to summon.

It must be hand crafted and all the evil power and energy from the witch must be cast into the board...

So the one you buy in the toy department at Target won't cut it?

Name, place, location, person

Are you saying that people using dull, every day card board with ink on it is not as real as a "cursed board?"

And boom goes the dyniamite. Name, place, location, person please. As I expect this type of logic comes from a story book or something you see on tv. This is where skeptics just die a little inside with so many variations in story and yet no one can keep their facts straight.

Brian, shall we direct them to Sakari's thread?

I doubt it, He is the classic stereo type that you would see in horror movie. The old man who warn those teams to not go some where because there is evil i tell ya, EVVVVVAAAAAL.... not the diet coke evil but the classic coke evil. Seriously though, I mess around enough oujia boards than most skeptics here and it is always the same, Ideomotor Effect or some b****** intentionally moving it.

• Like 2

I don't know what that means, but I have indeed partaken in ouija board sessions as a youngster. Nothing happened. They were fun and creepy at the time to partake in and just like our table turning sessions, we sometimes got the ouija pointer to move unexpectedly and were suitably freaked out by it, it never said or spelt anything sensible or coherent.

I'm not sure how your post above relates to me.

• Like 2

How do you know this to be factually true? Have you verified this to be true are you just copying and pasting something you read somewhere on the Internet?

how evil can something named ZoZo really be?

the names too adorable

Sounds like a Pokémon.

I have a Twister game that's possessed. Everytime I play it, my body contorts, I holler with pain, I curse at others, and I speak in unknown languages. After about 3 vodkas, the demon is usually exorcised.

• Like 7

Interesting if you guys go on youtube and search for Ouija boards the third result is a video about Zozo

Zozo is good marketing. It's all about $. Money money money. Makes the world go round. Movie deal? Blog? Facebook page?? C'mon....

trying to find more information about this, anyone know anything about it? experiences?

I'm afraid not. But I do wish you good luck in your quest. :)

• 2 weeks later...

My Words With Friends and Scrabble games are possesed. My husband wins everytime. Demons!!!

• Like 3

I have a friend who likes to do the Ouija board. A few years ago she was getting 'Zozo' responses. Then I told her about the '9,8,7,6... countdown to doom'. Now, she gets a lot of 'countdown to doom' responses. I believe the Ouija can be used as a supernatural communication device, but I also believe it is much more common for the 'responses' to be a result of the ideomotor effect.