Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jenny McCarthy talks to CNN on how she cured

david icke is right

incidence of autism rises in a direct proportional rate with the amount of vaccinations, per capita ,per country

I'd argue that as a country develops its medical tools would develop as well. So an increase in vaccinations would coincide with better diagnostic skills. Mere statistics dictate that yeah, some kids who are vaccinated will have autism. Stick enough people in the ocean and a few will get attacked by sharks, do you blame the swimsuit?

Me and every friend I have were vaccinated in back before they got rid of the mercury in vaccines, not a single one of use developed a problem. This "epidemic" is merely people wanting to pin blame on a random chance of fate.

you are talking about developing children who have been given mercury when they were a baby, mercury exposure will affect that development, to suggest that mercury does not effect the brain is ridiculous, it crosses the placenta and the blood brain barrier and kills brain cells. the levels of mercury in a vaccine (25mu) are five times above the level considered by the epa to have a measureable detrimental effect based on mercury poisioning (pink disease) of iraqi children with tainted UN seeds. you can calculate those numbers yourself, bare in mind you are considering the body mass of a baby. thimerosal was in the swine flu vaccine which was recommended for pregnant women and children. research has shown monkeys exhibit autism when exposed to a common vaccine schedule (Hewitt et al). autism has increased dramatically and it is not through better diagnosis, nor can it be explained by natural genetic mutation. there is research that shows in california that autism rates dropped after thimerosal was reduced in vaccines (replaced with other nasties).

I never said that mercury doesn't affect the brain. I never even implied it. As for autism rates, they are higher due to better diagnosis, more reporting and a broader definition of the autism spectrum of disorders.

There is no, and has never been, a link between vaccines, mercury and autism.

• Like 2

I'd argue that as a country develops its medical tools would develop as well. So an increase in vaccinations would coincide with better diagnostic skills. Mere statistics dictate that yeah, some kids who are vaccinated will have autism. Stick enough people in the ocean and a few will get attacked by sharks, do you blame the swimsuit?

Me and every friend I have were vaccinated in back before they got rid of the mercury in vaccines, not a single one of use developed a problem. This "epidemic" is merely people wanting to pin blame on a random chance of fate.

By simbi's logic (can we even call it that?) autism rates has climbed proportionately with the decline in viking raids.

• Like 2

By simbi's logic (can we even call it that?) autism rates has climbed proportionately with the decline in viking raids.

well, then! time to solve this problem.

*puts on helmet, picks up axe*

i'll be in england for a while.

• Like 4

Meanwhile, in Australia an "anti-vaccinator's" valiant stand against the poisons pumped into children has lead to the death by measles of someone else's baby. Her child was non-immunized, got measles and gave it to someone else's baby and the baby died.

Bravo lady. I hope your proud of yourself.

That is what you're promoting, you're pro-death.

Sounds like something bill gates would say AND I WOULDN'T TRUST HIM. MONEY PEOPLE ARE JUST AFTER ONE THING, MORE MONEY. GREED!!!!

I never said that mercury doesn't affect the brain. I never even implied it. As for autism rates, they are higher due to better diagnosis, more reporting and a broader definition of the autism spectrum of disorders.

There is no, and has never been, a link between vaccines, mercury and autism.

Say's who? big pharma companies with something to lose if they admitted the truth?

Sounds like something bill gates would say AND I WOULDN'T TRUST HIM. MONEY PEOPLE ARE JUST AFTER ONE THING, MORE MONEY. GREED!!!!

Way apply sound logic and reason there sailor. Must be so eager to help your cause you absolutely must get your opinion out without even putting in an opinion.

• Like 1

Say's who? big pharma companies with something to lose if they admitted the truth?

No, independent studies, and human biology

So, gates giving away obscene amounts of his money somehow helps him get more?...which he then gives away...to get him more....which he then gives away.

Edited by SkepticalB
  • Like 3

Um, maybe the fact that the few studies that ever proposed a link have been shown to have incorrect or flat out fraudulent data. Seriously, you think "big pharma" wouldn't be drooling for vaccines to be dropped and disease to run rampant so they can pump out medications aopposed to a proven preventive measure? Maybe you should take a look into basic business before deciding what "big pharma" would make money on.

also stop using phrases like "big pharma"

...It just sounds silly.

.....also sheeple, stop that s*it too

• Like 4

also stop using phrases like "big pharma"

...It just sounds silly.

.....also sheeple, stop that s*it too

You can immediately tell when someone is full of sh!t when they tell you to "wake up".

incidence of autism rises in a direct proportional rate with the amount of vaccinations, per capita ,per country

Correlation does not equal causation. Amount of vaccinations increase as a country increases in many other aspects. Perhaps there is something in the way they sanitize water. Perhaps just more cases are diagnosed because the country is more developed. Perhaps it is related to tv or cell phone or many thousands of other things. Assuming it must be vaccinations is a logical fallacy.

Edited by frenat

Unless you're actually asleep....then its perfectly acceptable.

No, then it's just rude ;)

Thank you for clumping me in a group with one of the smartest men in the world. :)

• Like 2

personally i get a big kick out of being called a "BIG PHARMA SHILL" (all caps is important there). i mean, it would be nice if i actually got paid for saying that the anti-vax nonsense is nonsense, but no one's offered yet. such a shame.

• Like 2

As a person diagnosed with autism about 30 years ago and a family history of mental and learning disorders, I do not believe in the vaccination theory...and may I remind you all the doctor who claimed to discover the link was charged with fraud. Autism has more a genetic basis, an inbuilt part of a person you cannot "cure". Jenny McCarthy is a blathering joke if you ask me and she needs to spent some time with other parents of children on the widespread various autistic spectrum. Her son will need more behavioral therapy in his life and Jenny needs to realize she didn't "cure" her son, the cause of his "improvement" was his autism isn't severe to begin with.

• Like 3

the doctor who claimed to discover the link was charged with fraud

the accusation is a lie. you should read his book (callous disregard) and not just believe what your tv and uninformed hate blogs tell you, although it maybe too late for you if you already believe the guy is evil.

Either theyre paid to say this nonsense, to make sure everyone stays as dumbed down as possible , or they have no children, let alone know anyone with children who not a single issue from almost birth .

Every one of my friends or relatives, and i do mean EVERY one,that has had a child in the last 15 years, has had either a birth learning or mental defect arise within the first two years .

And anyone who says theres no connection netween autism and vaccination s, obviousky hasnt looked at any of the data .

And Pier s Morgan has changed his tune about all of this since he got so sick from getting his "safe" vaccination

No actually most people who say that actually have looked at the data and can actually understand it. You alternative medicine shills refuse to accept the fact that you have no real evidence or data, face it, autism is not caused by vaccines no matter how much you want to believe its true,when it is not. I find it funny that you especially, run and hide when the going gets tough and wont respond to peoples well thought out and fact filled posts. just shows the type of person you really are and how much real evidence you actually have in your defense. So anytime you want to you can head on over to this thread again you know the other vaccination thread you just decided to stop posting in when your links and "facts" were thrown out the window http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=252383&st=60 and respond to what was said to you.

• Like 1

No actually most people who say that actually have looked at the data and can actually understand it. You alternative medicine shills refuse to accept the fact that you have no real evidence or data, face it, autism is not caused by vaccines no matter how much you want to believe its true,when it is not. I find it funny that you especially, run and hide when the going gets tough and wont respond to peoples well thought out and fact filled posts. just shows the type of person you really are and how much real evidence you actually have in your defense. So anytime you want to you can head on over to this thread again you know the other vaccination thread you just decided to stop posting in when your links and "facts" were thrown out the window http://www.unexplain...ic=252383&st=60 and respond to what was said to you.

have you read the minutes from the Simpsonwood meeting and the Vastraeten study? bet you haven't.

have you read the minutes from the Simpsonwood meeting and the Vastraeten study? bet you haven't.

Is it relevant to the topic at hand? Does it conclusively say here is a link? Or is it just a bunch of random guys in a room having somebody write down whatever they say with no way of verifying anything?

we should let jenny speak. Let those who beleive her follow her. Its called culling the herd. We will all be better off.

we should let jenny speak. Let those who beleive her follow her. Its called culling the herd. We will all be better off.

Why can't they just make like lemmings already!?!