Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dendarkness

Is this jealousy or a psychic warning ?

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

A friend of mine who i developed a strong psychic connection with has become close friends with this guy. They are just friends she tells everyone, and the one thing me and him both have in common is we both like her and both asked her out and both were knocked down.

She has known this friend longer then me, and he lives closer to her so they see each other more. I live in another state then they do.

However, each time I see this guys name, or see a picture or even in the same room as him, I feel a sense of unfomfort like this person at some point will hurt my friend.

Its the kind of feeling that im sure we all have had at some point, where we are next to someone someplace and passing someone in a store, etc, and our body heats up, bad feeling in your stomach, disscomfort , and we feel very uncomfortable around this person but not sure why, but our insticts are telling us to stay away.

They have a very flirty friendship which I do not with her, and I have seen him touch her in ways she did not like, she tells him to stop, he stops, but I get this feeling he will at some point try to go to far, and feel a sense of danger my friend is in with him.

I voiced my concern once, not telling her about the psychic connection or feelings I get from this guy, just I was worried about him taking advantage of her and she said things are fine.

I have had this kind of feeling before in the past and it was correct each time. I don't wnat to keep asking her about this 'friend' of hers or it will look like Im jealous and not a good friend.

So how can I tell if this psychic feeling is correct, a sign of danger and what should i do, or is it me just jealous she spends more time with this guy then me ?

Edited by dendarkness
2 people like this

Jealousy. 100%.

1 person likes this

no doubt this is jealousy.

Not to doubt your psychic powers, but I've never liked any of the guys that hung out with girls of my affection.

Jealousy. And immaturity.

Posted (edited)

Hhhhhhmmmmmmm??????

IMHO….It could be just jealousy as previous posters have stated but…….It could be both, could be, might be….Not sure.

I don't think you're just making it up because of jealousy but it's that big old chestnut of personal involvement, you see…. it really can distort ones sensings.

I personally have found it very difficult to separate out the sensings from the ill will a may feel towards a rival. When i have a high level of personal involvement in the matter. It has in the past clouded my assesment.

Yet, not in the way others may think….But in the way that i have given way, way, way more allowance than i ever should have.

When i have had these feelings, knowings, sensing'…... I too, as you, am proven correct.

In the past, i have dismissed, discounted it as jealousy, carried on ignoring it, giving the benefit of the doubt… Only to be proven correct in my initial sensings.

It's a tough one this, dendarkness…. As i am sure if you where not emotional attached to her you would see clearly the truth of it.

i think in our hearts we do really know the truth of it anyways, it's just because of the personal involvement we tend to react rather than respond.

Okay, that said...

As it is her friend and not yours, there's not much more you can do about it, is there? As you have already spoken to her about it.

May be it will just have to be another one of those you have to watch from a safe distance to see if your feelings where correct. Make a note of where and what you feel and wait, watch and witness.

Be there ready to assist your girly friend though, if it does go pear shaped. She will need a good friend, if it does.

If however it doesn't, then you have the proof in yourself to know when it is just jealousy.

Either way, you will then know better for when it happens next time and be either clearer or more trusting of your own knowings.

Hope that helps dendarkness, all the best.

Edited by Blue Star