Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
stevemagegod

Joe Rogan is awesome

10 posts in this topic

Okay guys so i am watching tonight's new episode on Joe Rogan Questions Everything, and i have to say he is freakin awesome at what he does. I love how he stared down Bill Birnes and told him straight up "Stories Suck". I noticed Bill Birnes one eyes twitched so badly i started cracking up laughing. Now i have to say other than Alien implants no one really gave him any hard evidence. For those of you who watched the episode how do you guys feel about him or the people who he interviewed?

I was just checking his show out on you tube and it looks pretty good. Have you seen any other episodes ?

Joe Rogan is a self absorbed modern day hippie. I love podcasts and tried listening to his, but I just couldn't do it. Great MMA broadcaster though.

Ill agree him being billed as a "philosopher" is like calling my college roommate dwight a philosopher.....a joint and a bag of funyons do not a philosopher make.

However, i do like him on this show, and his willingness to just tell people their evidence is BS

1 person likes this

Iv watched all of the episodes so far and he's never gotten a definitive answer about any of the subjects he was looking in.

1 person likes this

Iv watched all of the episodes so far and he's never gotten a definitive answer about any of the subjects he was looking in.

I expected that. It's an entertaining show though.

He asks the questions we would ask if we were there. He's like most of us. He wants to believe in some of this stuff, but he wants real evidence. I like his show.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I like the show to its pretty funny, and like already has been pointed out he asks the questions most of us would ask

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x

Agree with most on this thread! Good show. Sometimes i wish these shows would go two hours. An hour sometimes seems to cram too much stuff in.

I agree..2 hours would be better...