Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DHS Employee spends time promoting race war

green_dude777

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/22/dhs-employee-spends-spare-time-promoting-race-war-against-whites/?intcmp=trending

Not sure if this is posted yet, looks like CNN hasn't picked it up yet.

I'm no longer wondering why DHS has bought more than a billion rounds of ammo.

• Like 1

http://www.foxnews.c...intcmp=trending

Not sure if this is posted yet, looks like CNN hasn't picked it up yet.

I'm no longer wondering why DHS has bought more than a billion rounds of ammo.

I guess they really want us to kill each other..... :unsure2:

Looking over the author's backlogs, I wouldn't put too much weight in this story

Not refuting you, but what about the Huffington Post?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/22/ayo-kimathi_n_3794900.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

• Like 1

Ok, that's better.

seems like a crackpot.

I imagine he'll be an ex DHS employee very soon

It's so ridiculous, I kinda suspect it might be parody.

But i tend to give people too much credit

Edited by SkepticalB

If he isn't fired for this then the government is officially lost to the idiots. A race war of blacks against whites in this country would be a terrible thing to contemplate. In fact ANY minority of 13% trying to kill their way to some sort of safety or superiority or God knows what - is silly on it's face.

• Like 3

People, please stop drinking the partisan koolaide and actually read the article. The Fox News story is based on an SPLC report (we all know what ravening conservatives they are) it says so right in the article.

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2013/08/21/dhs-employee-promotes-race-war-in-spare-time-advocates-mass-murder-of-whites/#.UhUrdElWfjY.twitter

Problem spotted, take care of it. It really shouldn't take more than five seconds to make that call. Fire him.

• Like 1

People, please stop drinking the partisan koolaide and actually read the article. The Fox News story is based on an SPLC report (we all know what ravening conservatives they are) it says so right in the article.

http://www.splcenter...dElWfjY.twitter

I said soemthign similar, but huffington post is usually a bit more thoughrough in these things

I don't want to be in a race war, nor do I want to kill anyone, well, for their race anyway. I'd kill to protect myself and my family but not because some dumb ass wants a race war.

I wonder how many people will actually listen to him. Frankly, I think most of us have too many personal things going on to indulge a crazy idea like that.

• Like 3

I said soemthign similar, but huffington post is usually a bit more thoughrough in these things

Huffington is notorious for chopped stories, non-stories , misleading headlines and bad editing. I'm not just saying that. AOL has been my homepage for an easy decade. Not that they always lack substance but they're hardly more thorough or less biased than FOX or anybody else.

I don't want to be in a race war, nor do I want to kill anyone, well, for their race anyway. I'd kill to protect myself and my family but not because some dumb ass wants a race war.

I wonder how many people will actually listen to him. Frankly, I think most of us have too many personal things going on to indulge a crazy idea like that.

Personal things aside, most people just plain don't want anything to do with this. I doubt very many people listen to him. Probably gets more page views than followers. Anyways, I bet you can find a thousand pages like this spouting about war for every race and any reason. Let me know though. I won't be searching them terms from my Internet.

• Like 1

@Abyssus,

Table 43 of the FBI's 2011 report on Crime in the United States shows that the 13% are already responsible for half of the murders in this country (49.7%).

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

History is full of examples of just the opposite of what you are saying. For example, whites only make up about 9% of South Africa, and similarly, members of the Politburo only made up a small portion of the former USSR.

You might want to re-think your position.

An angry nut, yes, but another fail in DHS. Don't know how long his site has been around but an article I just read cited an article from that site dated June 2010 and this guy was only found out now, two years later.

• Like 2

Huffington is notorious for chopped stories, non-stories , misleading headlines and bad editing. I'm not just saying that. AOL has been my homepage for an easy decade. Not that they always lack substance but they're hardly more thorough or less biased than FOX or anybody else.

Where do you find is the best source?

In case some missed the sarcasm in my previous post... anyone who knows politics knows SPLC leans pretty heavily left. Fox News, as we all know... is fair and balanced to right. My point was, stop making it a partisan issue and actually look at what's happening here. I wouldn't use the term "race war"... but the fact is, DHS is preparing for massive civil unrest.

• Like 1

If the story is legit, yeah, fire the guy, he's an idiot.

Regardless, fire the whole pointless DHS. It's idiotic.

• Like 6

Where do you find is the best source?

There isn't one. I like different sites but sometimes you have to click the source within the source or check out other sites running the same story. I don't do that with every story I read but sometimes you need to. I like theblaze but sometimes their stories are chopped and biased too so if I feel like something is interesting but lacking I'll just google news headlines about it and look to some other sources and see what's happening thee. In the end, most articles are opinions and a mix of carefully chosen quotes from the Associated Press. Anyway, put it all together and the best source is multiple sources.

• Like 2

An angry nut, yes, but another fail in DHS. Don't know how long his site has been around but an article I just read cited an article from that site dated June 2010 and this guy was only found out now, two years later.

I agree with your point Fess.

I also agree that most people are not going to buy into this guy's garbage.... but the fact that DHS was able to be lied to by their own employee, with really no effort involved, is kind of frightening. You can be placed on a 'no fly' list for minor things, but they can't actually go check the guy's website out when he asked for permission to set it up? WTF

• Like 3

I thought DHS was supposed to protect the president not threaten him. Anyone else would have been hauled off by the secret service by now.

I agree with your point Fess.

I also agree that most people are not going to buy into this guy's garbage.... but the fact that DHS was able to be lied to by their own employee, with really no effort involved, is kind of frightening. You can be placed on a 'no fly' list for minor things, but they can't actually go check the guy's website out when he asked for permission to set it up? WTF

DHS is certainly less than competent and a waste of our money. I think you were fired up in the op. I don't know why or what thy stick up on billions of bullets and I'm sure the intent is less than honorable but I highly doubt it is to fight the Irritated Genie's delusional race war.

• Like 1

DHS is certainly less than competent and a waste of our money. I think you were fired up in the op. I don't know why or what thy stick up on billions of bullets and I'm sure the intent is less than honorable but I highly doubt it is to fight the Irritated Genie's delusional race war.

Oh, I didn't realize I was implying that.. The article, or at least how I understood it, stated this is the guy that was making decisions on ammunition purchases. If this loon is in charge of that function, then I'm not surprised at the purchases. I didn't mean to imply that DHS was siding with him.... my bad.

• Like 1

Oh, I didn't realize I was implying that.. The article, or at least how I understood it, stated this is the guy that was making decisions on ammunition purchases. If this loon is in charge of that function, then I'm not surprised at the purchases. I didn't mean to imply that DHS was siding with him.... my bad.

That explains why the DHS has been buying so many billions of rounds.....

Has he been fired??

Oh geez, I didn't catch on to that. I'm sure though that the DHS didn't just let a billion rounds of ammo slide as an employee mistake. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised. This administration rewards the worst and overlooks everything as a technical oversight. I think I've done about all the defending of government I can muster up for a while.

• Like 1

One doesnt have to watch and left wing media to realize these people want a race war. Everything to them is racist.

• Like 1