Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DHS Employee spends time promoting race war

green_dude777

One doesnt have to watch and left wing media to realize these people want a race war. Everything to them is racist.

The left wing has gone completely, full blown retarded on this. And you just shouldn't go full retard... :no:

Gun owner? Racist!

Against illegal immigration? Racist!

Don't agree with Obama? Racist!

Believe in individual liberty, and suspicious of the federal government? Racist!

Stupid....

• Like 2

The left wing has gone completely, full blown retarded on this. And you just shouldn't go full retard... :no:

Gun owner? Racist!

Believe in individual liberty, and suspicious of the federal government? Racist!

Stupid....

That's how they operate.

• Like 1

Gun owner? Racist!

Stupid....

Very stupid....

Let's just swing the pendulum to the opposite side instead of seeking true balance and equality...hate and violence and intolerance are not going to solve anything.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I don't think this guy is a 'lone nut'. His opinions are shared and it's only a matter of time before more of it comes to the surface.

Unfortunately, I don't think this guy is a 'lone nut'. His opinions are shared and it's only a matter of time before more of it comes to the surface.

I agree with you here..

He speaks for a small majority - but a majority nonetheless.