Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WWII Veteran beaten to death outside Rink

Drayno

Cowards. :(

At least they have photos of the suspects. Hopefully this shouldn't take too long.

• Like 4

Appropriate punishment would be death by warzone. Maybe they'll learn some respect before they hit eternity.

These types are pretty close to the bottom of the **** barrel in my book.

• Like 5

What is WRONG with teens today???? There is so much I want to say right now, but I would offend just about everyone on the planet so I'd best keep my mouth shut.

This poor, poor man. God rest his soul and damn those thugs.

• Like 5

The first two comments below the article sum up the reaction to it perfectly.

• Like 3

That is three high profile deaths committed by teens in almost as many days... If something is not OFFICIALLY done, it will be the biggest travesty during this Governments watch IMO...

Have a good rest and a cool drink at Fiddlers Green brother, you've earned it...

Rest in Peace ...

Edited by Taun
  • Like 4

Appropriate punishment would be death by warzone.

100% agreed.

• Like 1

That is three high profile deaths committed by teens in almost as many days... If something is not OFFICIALLY done, it will be the biggest travesty during this Governments watch IMO...

Have a good rest and a cool drink at Fiddlers Green brother, you've earned it...

Rest in Peace ...

I'm not into CT's but I'm beginning to wonder if this isn't an "unofficial" reaction to the Zimmerman verdict.
  • Like 4

I'm not into CT's but I'm beginning to wonder if this isn't an "unofficial" reaction to the Zimmerman verdict.

what ... let the ferals run wild?

• Like 1

I'm just disgusted :cry:

Why would anyone want to hurt an 88 year old man for gods sake ?

• Like 4

I'm just disgusted :cry:

Why would anyone want to hurt an 88 year old man for gods sake ?

Because he's an easy target to a couple of hoodlums that lack any respect or moral strength..

Unfortunately, this is being ignored by the mainstream media; which was to be expected.

My source for this story was DRUDGE.

• Like 4

TIME Magazine has a surprising article about the murdered Australian Christopher Lane and the medias need to face reality.

I've been following that case very closely and read the article several times.

Thanks for sharing!

I guess we'll see how the MSM covers the 'Shorty' murder once it gains more momentum.

People are getting very steamed over these two murders and the hypocrisy of the Left..

• Like 3

Uh... that cmment section reminded me of why I hate people sometimes.

There are a lot of angry, confused, and narrow minded folk in the world..

Some have legitimate reasons for concern.. Others are hate mongers..

Some times, with the crowd cheering in unison, it's difficult to distinguish the two.

• Like 2

And here we go again. Will Obama chime in with "if I had a son"?

Will Eric Holder lecture about race relations? Will Sharpton and Jackson call for rallies?

Will the media lament about racism?

I am so not holding my breath.

Hypocrits.

• Like 6

And here we go again. Will Obama chime in with "if I had a son"?

Will Eric Holder lecture about race relations? Will Sharpton and Jackson call for rallies?

Will the media lament about racism?

I am so not holding my breath.

Hypocrits.

Personally, I can see where you stand..

This man's death is more important than the whole Treyvon Martin debacle..

Not even necessarily because of race..

You see, this man risked his life for his country.. And literally bled for this country..

I'm sure he lost more than a few buddies in the process, too..

The fact these hoodlums didn't have the brass to pick on a younger guy shows me something..

I know for a fact if pitted against them, as a 20 year old in my physical prime, I'd beat the ever living snot out of them..

But an almost 90 year old man, as good as a person he was, and as brave as he was? He didn't stand a chance..

The moral is this man deserves the respect of every American..

I don't care if you're black, yellow, purple, pink, or grey - or if you hate whitey, this man died so you have the freedom to be angry..

The moral of this very, very, very sickening story is the youth of America lack morality.

• Like 7

Personally, I can see where you stand..

This man's death is more important than the whole Treyvon Martin debacle..

Not even necessarily because of race..

You see, this man risked his life for his country.. And literally bled for this country..

I'm sure he lost more than a few buddies in the process, too..

The fact these hoodlums didn't have the brass to pick on a younger guy shows me something..

I know for a fact if pitted against them, as a 20 year old in my physical prime, I'd beat the ever living snot out of them..

But an almost 90 year old man, as good as a person he was, and as brave as he was? He didn't stand a chance..

The moral is this man deserves the respect of every American..

I don't care if you're black, yellow, purple, pink, or grey - or if you hate whitey, this man died so you have the freedom to be angry..

The moral of this very, very, very sickening story is the youth of America lack morality.

Good Post. :clap:

I think it's a convienient excuse that the violence prone fringe can use...

There are a lot of angry, confused, and narrow minded folk in the world..

Some have legitimate reasons for concern.. Others are hate mongers..

Some times, with the crowd cheering in unison, it's difficult to distinguish the two.

When I read comments like some of those in that article (Not yours HK!) I sometimes have to tell myself that

the vast majority of them are just blowing off steam - and I take it with a grain of salt... Unfortunately there

are some of them that AREN'T just blowing off steam....

We (the entire world mostly) have become so much less a polite society than I remember from my youth - of course i could

be mis-remembering... It is like people see politeness as weakness... Maybe that is a good place to start to fix this

massive problem... Start teaching children to be polite - especially to those outside their normal group - and begin building

from there...

It's a bit more difficult to be violent when your being polite... :)

Edited by Taun
  • Like 5

They got one!

A suspect in the brutal beating of a World War II veteran who later died from his injuries has been arrested, as police in Spokane, Washington continue to search for a second attacker.

Police confirmed the arrest but did not identify the suspect accused in the Wednesday parking lot attack.

Authorities continue to search for another suspect who is described as an African-American male between the ages of 16 and 19.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2co85hyzg

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 2

I think it's a convienient excuse that the violence prone fringe can use...

When I read comments like some of those in that article (Not yours HK!) I sometimes have to tell myself that

the vast majority of them are just blowing off steam - and I take it with a grain of salt... Unfortunately there

are some of them that AREN'T just blowing off steam....

We (the entire world mostly) have become so much less a polite society than I remember from my youth - of course i could

be mis-remembering... It is like people see politeness as weakness... Maybe that is a good place to start to fix this

massive problem... Start teaching children to be polite - especially to those outside their normal group - and begin building

from there...

It's a bit more difficult to be violent when your being polite... :)

Certainly. No offense taken at all!

It's hard to distinguish who is vocalizing their disgust from those who are disgusting when everyone is disgustingly angry..

I can only imagine how things must have been in your day.

They got one!

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2co85hyzg

Thank goodness! Now justice can be served in honor of this great American.

Edited by Hatake Kakashi
  • Like 2

Thank goodness! Now justice can be served in honor of this great American.

In the link I posted, it says he was wounded in the leg at the Battle of Okinawa. Wow! They certainly were our greatest generation. They certainly believed, "Ask not what your country, can do for you, but what you can do for your country." :)

• Like 1