Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Whats your view on Sai Baba?

Big Bad Voodoo

He is consider to be avatar, trough incarnation of Sai Baba of Shirdi

Eskimos under ice found pic of Baba and something told them to visit him

He used magic dust Vibhuti,he practice levitation, teleportation,heal people,materalize objects

He was Omniscience - know everything that there is to know, according to his followers.

Big Bad Voodoo

You asked our views on Sai Baba and we are telling you what we think. Apparently you just want your views to be validated.

You have been given links that have proven over and over that he is a fraud. A street magician using sleight-of-hand tricks to bamboozle the gullible into thinking he can do all this cool stuff.

When I first seen his photo years ago I immediately pegged him a fraud. My father believed he was an avatar and even claimed you could see his "aura" in all his photos and got irked when I told him I seen no such thing.

He's a charlatan.

• Like 1

Never heard of this guy before now. Looked him up on the web. Didn't see anything strange and wonderful about him, but then I'm always wary of those who profit from their so-called higher consciousness.