Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big Bad Voodoo

Heart is sense organ

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Journalist: If everything is connected in such a way, do you think our psyche could heal patches in the ozone layer?

Dr. Rollin McCraty :Yes. And affect weather patterns, and all kinds of things. I haven’t proven that yet, but my personal worldview would agree with that. And, it’s science.

Rollin McCraty said that around heart and around earth is magnetic field.

Hearth is sense organ to magentic field-intuition organ, Heart communicate with brain trough elctro magnetic field, hormones and nerv system.

Magnetic frequencies are changed after storm so depression is more often also vice versa.

Collective magnetic field can effect earth magnetic field.

Heart is organ for harmonic link between our hearts and their psycho-social environment

Transplant heart often recive memory, change characther, quantum physics tells that there is possibility that we have copy of us existing in same time. Not just that that there is old and young you in same time.

http://www.realitysa..._Coherent_Heart

Rollin:

The heart projects a real magnetic field that we can measure with equipment—I’m not talking about an aura or New Age thing. You can measure the cardiac field with today’s equipment about three feet away from the body. To give you a reference, you can measure a brainwave maybe about an inch away. It doesn’t mean the field doesn’t go farther—it does—this is just based on the sensitivity of the equipment we have today…. And, the magnetic field of the heart is enormous.

Furthermore, we were able to prove that our emotions are actually encoded with information, modulating these magnetic fields. This is very much like the way a radio station or TV transmitter works; one creates a standing wave, and then modulates that with music, or voice, or whatever information you want to communicate. It works the same way.

We sought out to prove that other people within those fields could detect that information. Our nervous systems are exquisitely tuned in to these biologically generated magnetic fields. Not only were we able to detect them, but also show that they have very real biological and physiological effects.

You’ve probably had the experience when you walk into a room where you’ve had the sense that something was amiss, and then you find out that your friend just had an argument or heard some bad news. How, before you can even catch body language cues, do you get the sense that something’s not right?

First, that all living things are inter-connected and we have real communications systems between us with biological and electro-magnetic fields. And, in fact, the Earth’s own magnetic field acts as a carrier wave for some of this biological information.

Physiologically speaking, radiating more coherent magnetic waves suggests an interface or interaction with the Earth’s energetic systems. After creating a more coherent standing wave in the planetary field environment, the next waves become easier to “wake up” until a tipping point is reached.

Big Bad Voodoo

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

Posted (edited)

And recently Russian scientists claimed that evolution is influenced by Electromagnetic force trough DNA.

Big Bad Voodoo

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

Posted (edited)

The Maharishi Effect is a paranormal claim that a significant number of individuals practicing the Transcendental Meditation technique ™ and the TM-Sidhi program has an effect on the environment.[1] This hypothetical influence was described by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in the 1960s and was later termed the Maharishi Effect.

http://en.wikipedia....aharishi_Effect

Tai Chi masters in China spoke about Maharashi effect

Tai Chi is Martial art Philosophy medicine...Mental emotional spiritual healing not just vital.

Big Bad Voodoo

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

Sorry, Big bad Voodoo but I don't believe in Dr McCraty : first he is not a cardiologist, he is an electrical system engineer who then got a PHD in Medical Sciences (see http://hmicertification.heartmath.com/pdf/hmi-bios-10_09.pdf) and second because he is 'promoting' his theory to sell his products (heartmath heart monitors which cost from $200).

His company have some cardiologists promoting their business, and it's all in the name of money. Read this:

When I attended a HeartMath educational session at a University in the Bay Area run by one of their Cardiologists, I put a few questions to the Cardiologist about the premise behind the IHM’s technology. I said “as an MD, a man of science, how can you agree with the concept that the heart is an organ that can sense its surroundings and possibly even engage in precognition?” His answer to me was “There are so many things in science we haven’t learned yet, it’s just a matter of time for science to catch up to this.”

Certainly when one looks at HeartMath’s Scientific Advisory Board, it’s impressive. I’m not sure how all these MD’s can get on board with HeartMath’s premise, but maybe since I was at HeartMath’s campus (over 5 years ago) they have backed off of some of the more unusual claims they have about the heart. I would suggest that anyone looking into their products to be highly skeptical.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/1202--is-heartmaths-emwave-personal-stress-reliever-scientific-.html

When proper research with clear results is done, then I will believe it....but sorry, my friend, right now I don't.

:unsure2:

Hi Aggie!

Ofcourse you are not bound to agree. Heart have magnetic field. Its fact. In medicine we messure hearts magnetic field.

Also it is prooven that magnetic field can effect human brain. Such as hallucinations.

http://io9.com/5851828/10-things-an-electromagnetic-field-can-do-to-your-brain

Also maybe we change waves of it by intentions.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=253326

Big Bad Voodoo

ghost-6.jpg

Earth magnetic fields effect us. Bad weather. Cell phones. Even lightning.

Everything that disrupted magnetic fields of our brain and heart. Meaning everything that have magnetic force. Then again heart have magnetic force.

Why would heart be exception? We sent waves which effect others brains.

Also when something disrupts heart magnetic field-heart then brain know it.

Heart can sense external changes, meaning it is sense organ. Same as our skin feel pin, eye can see, ear can hear, tounge can taste, nose can smell, heart sense disruption in magnetic field. Hearts magnetic field is stronger then brain magnetic field.

I dont see any reason why this is hard to accept.

Big Bad Voodoo

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo