Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'First world problems' revealed in study

questionmark

Earphones becoming tangled in your bag, Weetabix not fitting into a round breakfast bowl and being in-between dress sizes after losing weight have been named on a list of common 'first world problems'.

Other issues which plague us daily amid our hi-tech, pampered lives include Pimms not being sufficiently chilled, the cleaner taking a day off and the glare of the sun affecting the screen of our laptops, phones or tablets.

Snagging designer clothing, the area we live in being too nice for a corner shop which sells cheap wine and having to stand up to reach for a cup on the coffee table also made the list.

Read more

• Like 2

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• Orcseeker

• NatureBoff

• Almagest

Top Posters In This Topic

Too true. The tv media which the first-worlders are subjected to insulates them from the real problems of life which will eventually come back to bite the lives of their kids in the derrier. It's a strange problem.

Idiots spamming your fave website with links for 'deluxe kitchens' is a real problem too. And food from the microwave being so damn hot it burns your tongue off. And neighbours with a parrot that won't stop singing. I could go on for days. It's my age, I think.