Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hi :)

kalanky

Hi, Kalanky! I don't do readings but I do do welcomes. Welcome to the forums! :)

• Like 1

Hi, Kalanky, I haven't seen much reading going on here. Welcome to the forum!

Edited by shephardess
  • Like 2

a cat, a tap flowing water out one min then nothing, cat is playing with what looks like tinsel, xmas time? and the number 9.

A lady coming forward, dark hair chin length, slightly longer than chin length hair, very smiley loving lady, lovely energy. She says "send her love" and "I'm coming to get you" in a humorous loving tone.

someone comes in and says "the transplant is done". then "I'm waking up to be me again"

I'm told to tell you, "follow your heart" and shown a violet flower.

Then I'm told 'she saw a UFO once', I'm told you will know who it applies to because it is very specific.

And something else, about being terrified of spiders.

Lastly do you have a farm connection or is that something you want to do, farming or supplies or something in that line of work. I'm being told remember your options, maybe it was a childhood dream but it is being brought up as something big.

Thanks for letting me connect, I am working with a new guide after a long rest from readings and still finding my feet with how this one works... your feedback would be appreciated :)

may i have a reading of the exciting or bright things you see for me in life? :) my name is kailin and i'm 20 :)

Welcome, Kailin....my name is Karina.

I don't do readings but a young girl with such cute face can only have a blessed future....trust me.

:yes:

• Like 1

Likes to have everything there, pausing without reflecting, moderation, worrying, being accountable, a deeper meaning. Losing your moral compass, putting a plan into action - resulting to a resolution. Ego defenses, self-absorbing, feeling carefree, sympathetic response. Doing the unexpected, seeking guidance. Asserting your will

• Like 1