Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

offspring of u.s.air force experiments

offspring

My name is Josh my biological dad was an s.p. in the air force Mather's which is on Clinton closed I belive..I just read a story that brought me to this site the guys dad was a Dr.in the air force..I just need to c if the times he can multi task is there like chaos happening that's ME I can't deal with everyday ppl or things ppl have always ask me why I stress on little things I have never bn n military not from lack of trying but there was always a no my dad was like the all American athlete perfect person for a super soldier I have abilities that have never bn taught to me..the VA has Myra's n Waco they wood not even let me tell him my granddad had passed..very time I tried the ladies bn helpful and look at my paperwork type in the computer then like that there face would change an tell me they could relay message but could not say anything ealse...I finally tracked the house down different story on that day but I will say that afternoon I got a call from the Guy who takes care of these guys for yrs I kept talk n to his wife or someone ealse thought he had died anyway its Larry on the phone saying Josh u can't just show up like that it mess with his head "I HAD TO CALL THEM ..THEY SAID NO WAY WAS I TO SEE HIM THEY SAID""ok who the hell is "THEM" not Dr. Or shrinks.Idk but I can no longer find the house on goggle maps can anyone plz help me understand I live I can't stand it

• Like 1

Ok, either English is your second language (unlikely since you say your father is in the U.S. Airfoece), or your speaking internet English. This is not the place for internet English.

If anybody can make since of this please put a translation below.

Welcome to UM by the way, assuming you plan on staying.

Edit: Super soldier, really?

Edited by DecoNoir
  • Like 4

So you think you have abilities have not been taught to you and you suspect it is due to Air Force experimentation on your Dad? And part of your proof is that because no one will allow you access to speak to your Dad? Perhaps your Dad is too mentally fragile, or unstable, to deal with anything except day to day activities.

I think everything you are describing can be assumed to be within the realm of the real world and does not require anything fantastic to make it real.

• Like 2

Longest sentence's ever.....

• Like 2

Won't hear from this guy again.

• Like 3

Not Superman stuff,but for example 3yrs ago I was in a police chase that started in Colarado city TX. An ended in Big Springs TX. Ok not only did I out drive TX law enforcement during this time multiple thoughts kik n my self for not teaching my gf how to read a map I put myself bck on feeder Edam should ve bn blocked in no rite bck on I20 spike strips easy at one point I LOOKED N THE MANS EYES ON MY RIGHT SIDE they backed off a little an I told my gf that I was going to ACT LIKE I WAS HITTING HER EVERY TIME THEY GOT CLOSE she flipped out harder then she already was but to me COMMAN SEANCE there fixing to flip us HOW DO U KNOW I TOLD HER IT WAS IN HIS EYES AN WEST TX EARLY MORNING BUT IF THEY THINK UR A HOSTAGE SURE ENUFF IT BOUGHT ME MORE TIME THE ONLY REASON I WREAKED WAS THERE WAS A CIVILIAN CAR AND 2PATORL CARS AS I GOT OFF SO I HIT A PILE OF DIRT CAME TO GUNS EVERY WERE WOULD NOT LET THEM IN UNTILTHE GUYS FRM 12CLOCK TO 3CLOCK PUT GUNS UP THEY EVEN SHOT IN ON MY SIDE BUT SHE WAS HURT AN THEY PUT GUNS UP..NOW EVERY ONE TRYING TO GET ME OUT THEY WERE SO AMPED IT WAS FUNNY CUZ I HAD A LOCKED SEATBELT AN ANYWAY TO ADD TO THIS JUDGE ME IF U LIKE BUT NOT ONE PERSON HAS SAID THEY WOULDVE THOUGHT THE SAME WAY I HADNT SLEPT GOOD N A WEEK AN I WAS DOING ALL MY CRAP GOING DIWN THE ROAD THE COPS COULD NOT BELIVE HOW CALM I WAS AN THEY HAD TO KNOW HOW I LEARNED TO DRIVE THAT WAY...IN A TOYOTA MINVAN HOW I KNEW THIS AN THAT I SAID THATS JUST ME ...HELL GOT SHOOT IN THE ASS ONCE FELT IT HIT SPUN AROUND p***ED OFF THREW MY GOLF BALL AT THE TRUCK EMTS SAID UR PRETTY CALM LIKE IM HUNGREY..IT HIT KEY CHAIN RECASHADED BUT I WAS CALM SO MUCH MORE but the fragile mind my dad I'm sure he has that day I asked him if they f%&$ u up he looks at me straight an said YES they did an the phone call I got saying THEY SAID AN HAD TO CALL THEM JOSH THEY SAID ok who the hell is THEM AN THEY...I bn n new Mexico awhile an wn I was younger the things in the sky on clear nights I can lay there listing to classical music an watch the things that happen up there....for one airfoce secret we all know this my dad was s.p.prim cadaet. How many other offspring out there know what I'm talking about

Um to the new Richard Nixon I haven't bn a teenager over 20yrs Bubba 40yr old man that for sum reason all this stuff has gotten hardder to deal with but other parts have become sharper ....I'm no expert marksmen but I'm preety dam good for sumone who only shoots sumtimes by that an afternoon every couple of yrs an can hit any thing flying with a hand gun Mr Nixon how can u help cuz I am very very sure of myself sir

Have you tried seeing a neurologist to check the pathways between receptors in your brain...see if there's anything that's different to them than the usual brain scan of the average person?

• Like 2

Yes wn I was about 15 did a place for other reasons an I was there with a group watched them leave then onther group leave then half way during onther group my stepdads insurance said enuff but the Dr.were amazed with sumthing....then again around 2001 did a sleep clinic an that Dr.straight up told me as long as he had been studying sleep disorders he said u r in the middle stuff he could NT explain but had seen studies on before?????

..Well, I thought I'd try being civil see if that works better :P

Right spoon, but maybe not the best choice of pot ;)

Let me add: Pot as in a cooking pot... as in some round metal with a handle that cooks food. And the spoon for the stirring of course. Just.. had... to explain... that, sorry sorry sorry!!!

:tu:

Edited by Asadora

So you're the son of an Air Force pilot, but you ended up being a criminal?

And this is not an attack, just an observation to the topic. But if you were brought up with a military background, surely you would have basic spelling skills. I can understand a typo here and there but a low understanding of how to spell doesn't make your story look good.

The first time I saw my dad was winter of '81 I belive.My little brother an I were outside playing in the snow.Actually so everyone can get a laugh my grandparents were the second owners of the house "ELVIS" had while he was at fort hood. My dad was going next door.I told him I didn't belive they were home.He said "hi" an kept walking to the door then I watched him walk away, that's when I started listening to my gut I got my bro.ran inside. Told mh mom that this man had been next door there was snow actually that yr. In TX. She asked if I could described him.That's when my grandmother told her she need to tell me about him..I will never forget that day

..never saw him again accept an few min when I was 17 then when I saw him almost 3yrs ago an that was for only a few hours..I am 39yr.now.I dnt care who see this I hope I can get some kind of understanding out of it ....but as an offspring of a military lab rat I have lived hard had jobs most men wont do have not a broken bone ever my mom could not understand why I started using drugs she told me I would halucanaite as a child alot..an at 15 I was putting LSD cocaine and crank in a spoon an putting it in my arm..u may think that's my problem but I am by far no were close to people that have not come back from a high like that..wasn't LSD the spooks favorite choice in MK ULTRA??

• Like 1

Hello Josh,

Welcome to the forum.

(well lets dive in shall we) Help the people on the forum understand..... are you trying to figure out who you father is because it sounds like you never really had a lot of contact with him? Did you ever ask your Mom how your parents met; how long they were married, why they didn't stay together? Had your Mom remarried because if you were living on base that is only reserved for military personnel and their dependents? If you have questions about your father the best place to start would be your Mom and family. If they don't want to talk about it you can find out about him by doing research. Looking for birth records and maybe contact his parents or family if you don't know them already.

Mabon.

• Like 2

So you're the son of an Air Force pilot, but you ended up being a criminal?

And this is not an attack, just an observation to the topic. But if you were brought up with a military background, surely you would have basic spelling skills. I can understand a typo here and there but a low understanding of how to spell doesn't make your story look good.

Not a pilot he was security police in the air force. An my spelling has always been my weakness.I am also doing all of this of a cell phone that enjoys doing things its self alot "touch screens" thank you for pointing that out an a criminal no very little on my record the chase was an is the only thing that's major but at that I only revived one misdemeanor charge.

• Like 1

Hello Josh,

Welcome to the forum.

(well lets dive in shall we) Help the people on the forum understand..... are you trying to figure out who you father is because it sounds like you never really had a lot of contact with him? Did you ever ask your Mom how your parents met; how long they were married, why they didn't stay together? Had your Mom remarried because if you were living on base that is only reserved for military personnel and their dependents? If you have questions about your father the best place to start would be your Mom and family. If they don't want to talk about it you can find out about him by doing research. Looking for birth records and maybe contact his parents or family if you don't know them already.

Mabon.

No wat I am trying to find out is how many other offspring of military experiments are there that live kinda how I do..what brought me to this site was a article I read the guys dad was Dr in air force he kinda explained things of the same nature ..that's all I'm trying to find out I'm happy bn me I'm tierd of living life the way I do if there is some spook that goes threw this site then lets do this or allow me to live a life around ppl

• Like 1

Well... wouldn't starting with your immediate family still be a good place to start? Did your dad ever tell your mom something about it, or let things slip? I guess I'm trying to understand where the idea came from. Diid the idea come from, your mom or a grandparent? Was your father's family military? Just getting to know about him and his background may start to answer some questions for you. Like what year he joined the service and how long and where he served? Because being athletic and a good soldier doesn't necessarily mean he was an experiment. I know there were some soldiers that were experimented on but the average soldier in the field... not so much. So finding out where he served and when could let you know if there's any validity to the idea.

That's all I got. Good luck.

Mabon.