Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are we being visited?

NatureBoff

Do you believe an advanced civilization from outerspace is visiting us?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe an advanced civilization from outerspace is visiting us?

oh...you should...some are really good

All I'm seeing is some blurry photos of bugs

Only ordinary ufo pictures on my blog, they are not alien or alien's craft, if you can find the better UFO photo than my. please link it to me, I want to study them too.

to see my alien photos : http://ufo-spacelife...ien-photos.html

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=112135&st=0

Edited by Star Man

there aren't any...the reason why there aren't any better is something I feel you and I would disagree on vehemetly

Also I'll be damned if I go to New Zeland to pay you to let me look at pictures.

Edited by SkepticalB

You can't enter heaven unless Jesus enters you

hahahahahahahahaha

I think we would need to discuss what obstacles E.T. would face in order to get to Earth from at least the nearest star. For humans at the moment the main issues would be:

1) Radiation, cosmic radiation would quite obviously not be healthy.

2) Gravity, low gravity environments at current are not something that humans are capable or living in at this point in time for long periods.

3) Time, whether or not the individuals that leave Earth reach their destination or if one of the next generations do.

4) Resources such as food, water and fuel.

I don't doubt for a minute that with enough time, money and energy we could overcome all of these problems, so it is possible to expect that a more advanced species who has had a head start to have found a solution and by chance to have found Earth.

So I'm in the don't know category until we find them here.

• Like 1

All I see is blurology. Nothing but super blurry mini pictures of absolutely nothing. On a side note, no need to increase font size, it makes it hard to read.

Even scientists are study burry ufo images. here are that report and information, have a look it. there any non blurry UFO in these document? do you know why most the real ufos must looked blurry(expecially the ufo light balls)? it does not matter what kind of HD camera are you using.

http://www.scientificexploration.org/journal/jse_18_2_teodorani.pdf

http://www.narcap.org/Projsphere/narcap_ProjSph_2.4_MaxTeo.pdf

This comment of my also posted on: http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=1216422870

Yes.

But, I dont believe they comprise a significant percentage of reports at all. I think they would be few and far between compared to all reports from all known and implied sources over the course of historical reporting or mythhology, rather, the majority of reports would in my view be predominatly EarthBorn, i.e. unknown and capable of extraordinary consciousness given the scope and extent of reports and always, beyond anything we are actually capable of emulating given the global mindset that predominates currently.

We know nothing really of Quantum physics so why are so many people comparing our physics understanding with obviouse and percievable manifestations of quantum tech based societies, as evidenced in the reports we all rely on to formulate our current perceptions?

The Hubris is astounding!

Hence my vote :)

• Like 1

We know nothing really of Quantum physics so why are so many people comparing our physics understanding with obviouse and percievable manifestations of quantum tech based societies, as evidenced in the reports we all rely on to formulate our current perceptions?

which current perception?

Remember that just 200 years ago we didnt know just what was about to Happen It to our world around us. Funny how things all seem to work out for the Better of Mankind !

Even in our badness and Warlike nature,Were far better off Today Than even 50 years ago !

Are we visiting other worlds ourselfs? So ITs seems only possible that we are being visited.

Just a positive thought !

Remember that just 200 years ago we didnt know just what was about to Happen It to our world around us. Funny how things all seem to work out for the Better of Mankind !

Even in our badness and Warlike nature,Were far better off Today Than even 50 years ago !

Are we visiting other worlds ourselfs? So ITs seems only possible that we are being visited.

Just a positive thought !

Possible yes, I'm thinking not very probable

apparently they are not allowed in our territory....

[media=]

[/media] Edited by qxcontinuum