Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO falls from the sky over Georgia

seeder

yeah it's whatever anyone thinks, but it doesn't change what it really is. Some how peoples opinions seem to to matter more than truth now-a-days.

Also, things are what they aren't but stay what they aren't by remaining what they are.

mannnnnnnnnn

• Like 2

Well, the one who uploaded this video is a very paranoid person.

I've checked many of her videos... and she turns everything to something "unnatural", for example, every plane she sees is a chemical weapon(the water trailer from planes), clouds with red glow are "clouds with massive radiation". To top it off, she also claims the moon went down and up in the wrong place. geeez.

• Like 1

It looks like its got wings then it looks like it's a triangle shape. She cuts the video off way too quickly to hear if there is an impact too. Nice to look at but not enough substance to make any judgement.

All this video showed was a UFO by the definition of UFO.

That is: Unidentified Flying Object.

• Like 1

If this fell from the sky then where is it now?

Back at the airport. Or flying more passengers elsewhere. :lol:

BTW, ever watched a plane and its contrail ? Sometimes they look like they heading straight down too

• Like 1

Blargh Seeder...you lost me at "youtuber"

It does seem to be quite a harsh angle of decent, i can't believe it to be a real plane or without a doubt it would have made news.

Think i'll go with RC airplane on this one as other have stated

P.S. i live very close to 2 airports, 1 commercial and 1 military. Seen them do some pretty impressive turns but never at that angle :hmm: .

Edited by Mythical Legend
  • Like 1

What? No one screaming this is part of the overwhelming evidence of ET being here? That is completely wrong!

The devil went down to Georgia, he was looking for a soul to steal. He was in a bind 'cos he was way behind and he was willing to make a deal.

• 5 months later...
plane

Hmm..

640px-Woodworking-Plane.jpg

Could be, but who threw it up there?

• Like 2

Aircraft. Sunlight reflecting off of the fuselage but not the wings.

Around 2008, I was fooled by this very illusion. I looked up and saw what looked like two large shells back to back with a space between them. They were moving slowly across the sky. I could not see any appendages.

I rushed to get my camera but when I came back the "objects" were too far away. But within a few minutes, I saw another set and took some pictures of them. It is only when I looked at the pictures on the computer that on one of them I recognized a faint indication this might be a plane. If it weren't for that picture, I might have gone on thinking I had seen something unexplainable

Here is one of the shots. Who would ever think this is a plane. Yet I assure you that it is !

post-69129-0-35947400-1393303941_thumb.j

• Like 1