Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

SPC

Crystal Rose

Recently, I have heard of this supposedly government agency that hunts down paranormal, mythical, dangerous (or not so dangerous) creatures and contain them. I checked out this site and it seemed to be just authors and their stories. Okay, well this dude is now threating a couple of people I know, and a one of them is freaked out. This particular SCP person sent creepy messages to my friend.

--Original Message--

From: Friend (we will just call him friend for now and the SCP dude SCP)

To: SPC

Curiosity killed the cat but.. were not cats. no one learns without asking questions. Tell me about the foundation. If you are part of one. Tell me yes or no. If it puts people in cages. Runs experiments on them. That kind of thing yes or no. And you can ask me something. And if i can answer it or if i dont know the answer or.. whatever.. ill let you know..

-- Original Message --

To: Friend Sent:

Aug 26 2013, 6:24 pm EDT Subject: RE: Foundation business.

T(h)en I will simply have to use... Other methods.

-- Original Message --

To: SCP

Sent: Aug 21 2013, 6:07 am EDT Subject: RE: Foundation business.

nothing of interest for you. i live a human normal teenage life like you do. i know interesting people and half the tale i dont tell cause i dont want to harm people. Getting stuff from me wont work this way

-- Original Message --

To: Friend

Sent: undefined NaN NaN, NaN:NaN pm EDT (hu that's odd with the date, didn't notice that before)

Subject: RE: Foundation business.

So you lied to all of your friends? Interesting. If there is nothing of interest, then you must not be what you claim you are.

-- Original Message --

Sent: Aug 20 2013, 4:35 pm EDT Subject: RE: Foundation business.

still not a lot to go on or do. And your going to hit pretty much a dead end. theirs nothing of interest around me.

-- Original Message --

Sent: Aug 19 2013, 11:00 pm EDT Subject: RE: Foundation business.

Be calm and patient. No harm will come to you. We will be unnoticeable. Thank you for your cooperation.

-- Original Message --

Sent: Jun 13 2013, 3:18 pm EDT Subject: RE: Foundation business.

not a lot of info to go on..

-- Original Message --

To: Friend

Sent: Jun 13 2013, 2:53 pm EDT Subject: Foundation business.

You have been discovered by the SCP Foundation. Submit yourself to observation or face persecution.

The SCP Foundation. Secure. Contain. Protect.

So what is this SCP really? I doubt it really is this fancy foundation, but I guess one never really knows... Considering the same "SCP" guy claimed the site was a coverup.

So any thoughts? I would like to calm my friend's mind, but if it is the real thing- lets say I will be having some fun bringing it down.

Why would a clandestine government agency that deals with the paranormal have a public website?

Can you give us a link to the website?

So any thoughts? I would like to calm my friend's mind, but if it is the real thing- lets say I will be having some fun bringing it down.

By the way how goes your fight against slenderman?

I'm pretty sure you're friend was talkin about SCP: Containment Breach. It's a game about an agency called the Foundation that keeps alien-like artifacts and creatures. It's completely fictional.

Here's a link to the official website of the Foundation and the SCPs: http://www.scp-wiki.net/

Here's a link to the Wikipedia article about the game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCP:_Containment_Breach

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure you're friend was talkin about SCP: Containment Breach. It's a game about an agency called the Foundation that keeps alien-like artifacts and creatures. It's completely fictional.

Here's a link to the official website of the Foundation and the SCPs: http://www.scp-wiki.net/

Here's a link to the Wikipedia article about the game: http://en.wikipedia....tainment_Breach

case closed lol

hmm didn't know there was a game- going to have to ask about that.

And about why they would have a website? that's what I asked him. no real answer though. and yeah I figured it was just a kid messing around- but I wouldn't mind getting something to mess with him back. hmmm

Anyways about the comment about slenderman- hes captured by a friend of mine, the deamon seem to like his form. So I won! (yeah I know that was a jab at me but I don't care- a skeptic doesn't believe until the fool has experienced it himself.)

Anyways about the comment about slenderman- hes captured by a friend of mine, the deamon seem to like his form. So I won! (yeah I know that was a jab at me but I don't care- a skeptic doesn't believe until the fool has experienced it himself.)

:rolleyes:

Priceless.

And about why they would have a website? that's what I asked him. no real answer though. and yeah I figured it was just a kid messing around- but I wouldn't mind getting something to mess with him back. hmmm

It probably has a website becasue its a role playing game.

Like make believe taken to the next level.

No comment on slendy

Oy... what is it with these troll posts lately? Is it just me, or is anyone else seeing a lot of these?

So news week I guess.

Oh yeah, all the kiddies are back in school and like magic we have trolling at an alarming pace.

I believe the reason the game has a website like that is because it started on a video game forum with people putting their ideas in for SCPs and thing about the Foundation. It eventually was made into a game and it became popular so they made a website to document all the SCPs.

A friend of mine played the game and said it was pretty good. Scary with an interesting story and mechanics.

hmmm well thank you for the information... (I may have to play the game too.)

SPC is one of my favorite creepypasta sites.

My favorite item is the trans-dimensional vending machine featuring products that work according to their own laws of physics.

I believe the reason the game has a website like that is because it started on a video game forum with people putting their ideas in for SCPs and thing about the Foundation. It eventually was made into a game and it became popular so they made a website to document all the SCPs.

A friend of mine played the game and said it was pretty good. Scary with an interesting story and mechanics.

Close, the SCP site has been around for a while, its a conglomeration of lots of people with ideas for contained artifacts. The articles are supposed to be instructions in containment, usually peppered with incident reports.

A good place to start is http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-173

Its supposed to be the first one written, not to mention the first one you meet in-game.

I wont lie, the game sounds kinda fun. I've enver tried RP stuff...well, not in THIS aspect. But the conspiracyness of it seems cool

This forum is a mistake. Understand that the SCP Foundation is not a paragovernmental entity. You are not being watched. You are not being followed. You are NOT in danger.

-- Agent Doe

Salutations,

I'm SoullessSingularity, a senior staff member of the SCP Foundation website. I'd like to help explain the site here. We're a group of fiction writers. Everything on the site is mostly made up fiction. There is no roleplaying allowed on the site- the writing is merely meant to follow a specific format and theme. The SCP Foundation has existed since 2007 and started on /x/. The game, Containment Breach, is a fangame based off of the SCP Foundation. The SCP Foundation is not based on Containment Breach.

If you would like more information, one of our moderators by the username of Roget has written multiple essays explaining the timeline of the SCP Foundation, its origins, and its progression. It can be found here: http://www.scp-wiki.net/history-of-the-universe-hub

Lesionia, I cannot explain who that person is but I can assure you that the site is almost entirely fictional and as far as I know the SCP Foundation does not actually exist. If it did, there would be no reason why a super-secret organization would be posting all their super-secret experiments and keep a catalogue of their super-secret contained anomalies on a public wiki such as WikiDot for the entire internet to stumble upon. You were most likely being trolled by someone. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Thank you for your time and I apologize for any inconvenience. If anyone has any questions I would be happy to answer them.

Regards,

Soulless

• Like 1

Just so we clear this up, the SCP Foundation wiki is a creative writing site that began in 2007 on /x/, when someone posted SCP-173. It has grown and evolved drastically since then. It is not a roleplaying site. the game Containment Breach is based off of some of the articles on the site. How do I know this? I'm a member of the site.

Edit: nevermind, Soulless took care of it.

Edited by Diction
  • Like 1

I'd like to point out, by the way, that the proper term is "SCP Foundation." The "SPC" is the Shark Punching Centre. They punch sharks. A lot.

But yes, I'd also like to extend my greetings to you guys: the work that people like you have done has inspired lots of creativity on our creative writing site. And let us know if anyone else comes by trying to act like idiots: we don't tolerate our members trolling outside websites (down that road lies madness and /b/), and would rather just live and let live.

-Dr. Clef

• Like 1

I'd like to point out, by the way, that the proper term is "SCP Foundation." The "SPC" is the Shark Punching Centre. They punch sharks. A lot.

But yes, I'd also like to extend my greetings to you guys: the work that people like you have done has inspired lots of creativity on our creative writing site. And let us know if anyone else comes by trying to act like idiots: we don't tolerate our members trolling outside websites (down that road lies madness and /b/), and would rather just live and let live.

C

-Dr. Clef

I have never said this before, but now this thread is win.

Also, now this makes me suspect this all true now.

• Like 1