Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Loch Ness Monster video surfaces

Saru

Footage taken by amateur photographer David Elder of a dark object in Loch Ness has appeared online.

The 50-year-old filmed the mysterious disturbance in the water from the south-west side of the loch near Fort Augustus.

Source: http://www.unexplain...video-surfaces

• Like 1

I believe this is a topic elsewhere as I responded to it yesterday. I'll try and find it.

This thread is for comments on the front page news story.

This thread is for comments on the front page news story.

A similar video has been made at least once before, that I remember and shows a standing wave created by a boat wake. The Loch, because of its peculiar shape, creates several natural and man made waves that can appear eerily siimilar to an object passing just beneath the surface. I can't remember which show but experimenters ran a medium sized boat down the Loch and created waves just like the one shown. The wake flows to teh shore, rebounds and then rejoins to create a standing wave a fairly long duration. There are other waves created naturally in the Loch with a similar look and length of life. Seems like we are destined to see these type videos every few years ad-infinitum.

• Like 1

Looks like just waves to me. Besides, I can see other waves in the picture.

[sarcasm]Now this evidence is real.[\Sarcasm]

• Like 2

I believe this is a topic elsewhere as I responded to it yesterday. I'll try and find it.

I posted it in the "Charlie Sheen is searching for the Loch Ness monster" thread.

omg, are they getting that lazy, i would of at least got a boat and dropped a log out there then went back to shore and filmed that, not a stupid wave, and this is coming from a believer lol

Edited by ShadowBoy86x

Oh my yes. No "ordinary" wind swept water could produce those results. :/ ... Show me the footage 5 minutes before and after if you want to get my attention.

Wave? Really? Come on. At leave throw a rubber monster in there.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

I'm going to side with Merc on this one. This does appear to have all the signs of a standing wave, and Loch Ness is known for these waves.

Nessie would have to be immortal seeing as there have been these "sightings" for a very long time now, or else they {nessie monsters} are breeding.

Looks like a wave behaving oddly to me.

its not loch ness monster but his son !

Footage taken by amateur photographer David Elder of a dark object in Loch Ness has appeared online.

Vague footage which proves nothing.

Like the typical "proof" of Alien spaceships.

Of course approved by the Scottish Tourist Board, LOL