Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
taniwha

The very latest Global Eyewitness Reports

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On this site http://www.weatherwa...ver-northern-nz I came across some striking similarities of recent 'meteor' reports Worldwide.

Of interest are the recurring accounts of orange orbs/lights, sometimes seen flying as groups or formations.

I have no time to read them all but in particular this caught my eye

Strange lights above Auckland - Waterview 19 Aug 2013 - 6.40pm

"...they were so many of them again 20 -30 bright yellow/orange lights..."

"...It felt as an invasion or an attack- Is anyone else seen the lights? Is a bit odd to not been seen as they were so many ..."

30 orange lights Austintown - Ohio 17 Aug 2013 - 11.00pm

"... I got scared BC there were so many ..."

"... plz someone explain why they were in groups and why there was so many! ..."

These accounts could be from genuine people with genuine concerns about what they cant explain... or else not. Infact meteor showers were forecast and observed during mid August. The Perseids meteor event. https://youtube.goog...=uds&autoplay=1

Can anyone here help explain what it is people are seeing?

Good Luck!

Edited by taniwha
1 person likes this

I'm guessing, meteors.

Posted (edited)

Chines lanterns tend to be always orange in colour. Ive seen plenty, and its not unusual for parties to release many at a time. IN fact there was a wedding party who released a bunch and caused the same 'ufo stories'; in the news, until debunked as lanterns

_68484227_102106985.jpg

UFO sightings dramatically increased as lanterns became more popular. Recently released National Archive files show that the Ministry of Defence's now-defunct UFO desk logged three times as many reports in 2009 - the year it was shut down - than in an average year. At the time, Nick Pope, head of the MoD's UFO Project, supported the theory that many of those sightings were down to Chinese lanterns. "I'm not disparaging the whole UFO phenomenon," he said at the time. "But I'd say 99% of UFO reports involving orange lights in the sky these days are attributable to these lanterns."

One of the earliest UK newspaper headlines revealing the confusion between lanterns and UFOs was in 2006. Residents of a small Scottish town who spotted strange lights in the sky called the police, but the "saucers" turned out to be Chinese lanterns released during a wedding ceremony. The Daily Star reported the incident with the headline: "DID THE EARTH MOVE 4 UFO? ALIENS WEDDING PANIC."

http://www.bbc.co.uk...gazine-23129276

Edited by seeder

They were aliens.

1 person likes this

They're giant luminous bugs.

Here's a video of the same thing. A male/female pair are dropping their offspring who return to fall away once again.

Bizarre Bugs?

1 person likes this

Stranger than fiction these eyewitness accounts from Ohio USA to Auckland NZ read like a script for the video Bizarre Bugs?

There appears awesome wonder and urgency in their written testimonies, to interpret and understand the mystery that was seen to unravel.

Whatever the truth to these particular phenomenom brace yourself because I dont think its the last we hear of them... :cry: gulp!

They were aliens.

Yes, until someone can come up with a mundane explanation all UFOs are made by ET.