Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

interesting object found on Google Mars

qxcontinuum

Did you also know that the huge Pyramid shape found on Mars (next to the face on Mars) also aligns PERFECTLY with the planets North and West pole just like the one here on earth?

Oh my, what a coincidence - NOT!

If you are referring to the D&M Pyramid that Hazzard mentioned above, here's a nice high-res picture of it, map projected so that north/south and east/west are vertical and horiztonal. The grid overlay helps show the alignment

Can you explain what it means for that feature on Mars to be aligned "PERFECTLY with the planets North and West pole" as per the picture below? What is it that's PERFECTLY aligned with north or west?

4u9k.png

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 2

Well, if that's a wall, it couldn't possibly have been made by Aliens. Call that incredible precision? :unsure2:

Or maybe it was a few thousand years ago, now much shaped by the wind...

Or it's just a rock, the kind of which you find on earth sometimes:

erratic_6_2p.jpg

It does look like these basalt rocks which are very common in pictures from the Martian rovers:

awrBEdQ_700b.jpg

It does look like these basalt rocks which are very common in pictures from the Martian rovers:

awrBEdQ_700b.jpg

Always spins me out how bright it is on Mars. No clouds to really worry about so endless fine days, but still, it seems brighter than I expected. Seems just as bright as any fine day right here.

Just look out for the Martian willie-willies, mate. They'll suck you right off the road...

PIA15545_ip.jpg

Wild looking, have you seen that Mockumentary, Voyage to the Planets, aka Space Odyssey? The astronauts visit most planets in the system, and when on Mars one of them gets caught in one of these whirly devils, and it spins you out but the devil moves on, and the astronaut is still there, they say that the atmosphere is so thin that such wild looking storms are more like a gentle breeze on earth.

Very cool, worth a look :D

220px-BBCspaceodyssey-cover.jpg

• Like 1

Wild looking, have you seen that Mockumentary, Voyage to the Planets, aka Space Odyssey? The astronauts visit most planets in the system, and when on Mars one of them gets caught in one of these whirly devils, and it spins you out but the devil moves on, and the astronaut is still there, they say that the atmosphere is so thin that such wild looking storms are more like a gentle breeze on earth.

That was a great series...

..but I gotta tell ya mate.. spent me holidays in '95 there - took the trusty Sportswagon, did the touristy thing - started from Olympus Mons, down via the Valles Marineris, then across to Holden (naturally). That last stretch... maaaaate, the number of times one of them devils just chased me down, took me up a coupla hundred feet and then flipped me out. 'Alf the time I wuz on me ruf. Lucky for that Martian gravity, eh? - made it reeal easy to flip it over and off we went again.. One of me best hol's.. 'cept for the fact there's no water, didn't get to crack out the snorkel or boogie board even once..

• Like 1

That was a great series...

..but I gotta tell ya mate.. spent me holidays in '95 there - took the trusty Sportswagon, did the touristy thing - started from Olympus Mons, down via the Valles Marineris, then across to Holden (naturally). That last stretch... maaaaate, the number of times one of them devils just chased me down, took me up a coupla hundred feet and then flipped me out. 'Alf the time I wuz on me ruf. Lucky for that Martian gravity, eh? - made it reeal easy to flip it over and off we went again.. One of me best hol's.. 'cept for the fact there's no water, didn't get to crack out the snorkel or boogie board even once..

Next time you go, let me know, I would love to try out a one wood on Mars.

Plenty Mars Bars there I hope?

Auh ! yes the Good Loe Mars Bars ! a surprise in every bite ! Face of Mars BArs,Lizzard Mars Bars,You name it there something for everyone on Mars !

Even a Sweetpumper Bar on mars ! :tu: