Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Radio Wave-treated Water Works “Miracles”

seeder

Radio Wave-treated Water Works “Miracles”

Radio wave-treated water could change agriculture as we know it.

A GROUNDBREAKING new Irish technology which could be the greatest breakthrough in agriculture since the plough is set to change the face of modern farming forever.

The technology – radio wave energised water – massively increases the output of vegetables and fruits by up to 30 per cent.

Not only are the plants much bigger but they are largely disease-resistant, meaning huge savings in expensive fertilisers and harmful pesticides.

Extensively tested in Ireland and several other countries, the inexpensive water treatment technology is now being rolled out across the world. The technology makes GM obsolete and also addresses the whole global warming fear that there is too much carbon dioxide in the air, by simply converting excess CO2 into edible plant mass.

and

Wave goodbye to global warming, GM and pesticides. Radio wave-treated water could change agriculture as we know it.

http://www.independe...s-29525621.html

Edited by seeder

There is no known mechanism for that water to be any different than water not subject to radio waves, short of maybe barely measurable heating.

Consider this, we have been bathing basically everything in radio waves for the last, idk, 100 years or so and stuff pretty much stayed the same.

edit:

Kind of interesting. The prof who supposedly invented this does seem to be a real person.

http://www2.ul.ie/we..._Austin_Darragh

http://www.carbolea....p?name=adarragh

And if you crawl up those urls they do appear to be for real universities or someone did a pretty good job of spoofing them.

BUT

I can't find any links to papers in peer reviewed or, really, anything that looks like legit third party review.

So, I would still guess all is not as it is represented here.

Also, from the original article, "Once the device is attached to a hose, thousands of gallons of water can be charged up in less than 10 minutes at a cost of pennies." sounds pretty suspicious to me. The amount of radio energy going into each gallon would be tiny. Also, it would take a very large hose to have a thousands of gallon flow through. Just... doesn't sound that legit to me.

edit2: So there is this link. Assuming the dates in it are correct this tech has been around for 15 years in a highly effective form. That would be a global game changer. It would have already altered modern farming etc. Just more stuff that doesn't add up. http://www.tonick.co.uk/appnotes/Vi~Aqua%20Science%20Report.pdf

Edited by cacoseraph

There is no known mechanism for that water to be any different than water not subject to radio waves, short of maybe barely measurable heating.

Consider this, we have been bathing basically everything in radio waves for the last, idk, 100 years or so and stuff pretty much stayed the same.

reminds me a bit of the magnets once sold, which you stuck to water pipes to reduce lime-scale build up!! Never worked for me and my washing machine either

Yeah, magnets are sold for an astounding range of things they totally don't do. Increased fuel efficiency, reducing body pain, detoxifying the blood, etc.

One freaking awesome thing you *can* do with magnets is find micro meteorites, though! I still haven't found any choice ones and there is some debate about how actually easy it is... but the theory is sound and there are a lot of pictures and science sites that show how to do it and the results.

Good lord no, man, you'll kill us all!

Yeah, magnets are sold for an astounding range of things they totally don't do. Increased fuel efficiency, reducing body pain, detoxifying the blood, etc.

One freaking awesome thing you *can* do with magnets is find micro meteorites, though! I still haven't found any choice ones and there is some debate about how actually easy it is... but the theory is sound and there are a lot of pictures and science sites that show how to do it and the results.

add a buzzer to your magnet, and you have a metal detector! proberly easier to find meteorites that way!! :lol:

It is not finding metallic things that is the challenge, it is finding the ones that are actual micro's that is proving to be the hard part. It is oddly relaxing to go through the debris I bag with a magnifying glass and two hair brush, though. Like a tiny little rock garden.

• Like 1

Heh, I wonder what would happen if one will blast Tachyonized water with radio waves...

yeh them two...AND...words, as seen in the following vid! Man - that makes SUPER DOOPER MIRACULOUS WATER, no need for priests to bless it either

[media=]

[/media]

a wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto#Criticism

Edited by seeder