Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange noises in Canada

qxcontinuum

Do all sounds of this phenomenon similar in any way? And how frequently are they heard?

[...]

I would put some of it down to the Youtube effect as well. Person experiences thing they're not familiar with. Person records it. Person posts it to Youtube. Others with similar experiences view and chime in. A phenomenon is born.

Added to that: person not familiar with critical thinking gobbles it up.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Everyone round the world are trying to finish up their "deep underground base facilities" before the MIddle East crisis worsens. Unfortunately, only a few of the chosen ones in the military, billionaires and a few millionaires, top corporate honchos and those way up high in government can claim a space in one or more of those facilities. As for the rest of the peons (us) we're toast--if nukes start flying.

Given the faact that there is scientific proof, as Seeder has provided that these events do occur, would you not call these Hoax videos Parodies as opposed to using such a strong word such as phenomenon.

Which would be more accurate to describe these videos, parody or phenomenon ?

Parody implies humerus intent, where these are put forward as dead serious regardless of their truthfulness. Phenomenon here is used somewhat ironically but one might still use it in it's broader sense of a specific pattern of occurrence even though the occurrence is the presentation of alleged events rather than actual true events themselves.

Everyone round the world are trying to finish up their "deep underground base facilities" before the MIddle East crisis worsens. Unfortunately, only a few of the chosen ones in the military, billionaires and a few millionaires, top corporate honchos and those way up high in government can claim a space in one or more of those facilities. As for the rest of the peons (us) we're toast--if nukes start flying.

I thought they were building the Ark`s Way up in the Mts ?

I don' t think any nation or nations can have a chance against US. They are way above everythink known or not speaking of weaponry, Likely many ufo 's are infact state of the art flying non classified objects. Luckily for us! Idon't even think an intercontinental rocket can reach the NAmerican Continent :)

Edited by qxcontinuum

I don' t think any nation or nations can have a chance against US. They are way above everythink known or not speaking of weaponry, Likely many ufo 's are infact state of the art flying non classified objects. Luckily for us! Idon't even think an intercontinental rocket can reach the NAmerican Continent :)

that's why they invented SSBNs.

Anyway, this has suddenly become a "don't mess with Merca" thread?

I'm not so sure about that ...

http://en.ria.ru/mil...nse-Killer.html

I'm curious as to how that anti defense system works. Since this is an Anti Missile Defense system missile, couldn't an offensive Missile take out this system, before it could anti defense a different system? All systems have their flaws, including American systems. Just pray that our countries never have an excuse to test their classified projects on each other. I think we would truly be witnessing terror at it's finest at that point in time.

In a p***ing match with the weaponry being developed, the governments no longer lose. Only the civilian population of the countries that said war is being declared. If you think that governments will be sitting at their homes while this is happening then you are sadly mistaken. The government and their families that are "critical" to the survivability of the nations military will surely be safe and sound in underground bunkers and impregnable shelters. We will be the ones cowering in the sewers.

Edited by Ugly1

cannot get vid posted here, but click and do watch it

The "Strange Sounds Heard Around The World" EXPLAINED Once And For All

THIS SHOULD BE FEATURED!!! (says that website not me)

Over the past several months a whole host of videos from around the world claiming to capture strange unexplained other worldly sounds from all over the world have cropped up on the internet. Barcelona, Czech Republic, Mexico, Chile, France, Canada, Russia, Australia, you name it.

The sounds that started this HOAX come from the movie "Red State". The first 'Strange Sounds' video was posted to youtube in August of 2011 and it contains the PRECISE soundtrack from the movie. Watch both videos in order below for the proof.

http://www.liveleak....5749&comments=1

I tend not to put to much into these types of things. I watched a few of the video's, and thought if they were real, thats pretty cool. Another mystery. But once the video is over, I dont really think about it again. That was till about 3 or 4 weels ago. Me the the wife are in bed, Im almost completly asleep. Its summer time, so we have the windows open. Well all of a sudden we are both wide wake hearing this horrible noise. Thinking about it, it was kinda hard to describe. One thing I can say is that it was VERY loud. It went on for maybe 30 seconds, and my wife is freaking out. So I jump outta bed and go to my front door. But by the time I got there it was over. It sounded alot like these video's.

I tend not to put to much into these types of things. I watched a few of the video's, and thought if they were real, thats pretty cool. Another mystery. But once the video is over, I dont really think about it again. That was till about 3 or 4 weels ago. Me the the wife are in bed, Im almost completly asleep. Its summer time, so we have the windows open. Well all of a sudden we are both wide wake hearing this horrible noise. Thinking about it, it was kinda hard to describe. One thing I can say is that it was VERY loud. It went on for maybe 30 seconds, and my wife is freaking out. So I jump outta bed and go to my front door. But by the time I got there it was over. It sounded alot like these video's.

Dang man! How close would you say that it sounded to your home from your perspective? I would imagine pretty close if you had ran to the front door. When I heard it, it was far away. Which is strange to me because I was running an Ingersoll Rand Roller at the time. As you can see in the picture I will include that on this piece of machinery you are sitting directly in front of the engine area which is not completely contained. This piece of equipment is very loud and I was sitting in the drivers seat, yet I could hear the sound of the strange background noise through the noise of my roller. ir-sd100d.jpg

It sounded like it came from everywhere. Like the whole sky was just buzzing.

Im no stranger to running a roller, and if you heard it on top of that, it must have been a hell of a noise.

Edit to add- it was so loud, at one point both myself and my wife felt like there might be something to fear.

Edited by preacherman76

I thought they were building the Ark`s Way up in the Mts ?

Nah...it's just to Hollywood to head up into them mountains...best to go underground :whistle:

Does anyone want to bring the Reptilians into this?

It's the Reptilians vitrifying rock. Logistically, of course.

• Like 3

The terms 'youtube' and 'research' should NEVER appear in the same sentence, paragraph, or page, imo..

Add to that the History Channel.

• Like 1

Add to that the History Channel.

Its the Grand Oxymoron Statement of the Century !

:tu: Just ck it out on You-tube !

what if it is truly hollow according to some speculations and another race is living insight? :-)

We were watching this noise video earlier at my parents house. I told my 10 year old nephew that the sounds were from the ghosts of dinosaurs. He goes; Well, it could be. There were millions of dinosaurs and they're probably angry about dying. I don't see why not...

I heard my own strange sound just this morning, 5:30am. It woke me up quick and I don't wake up for anything short of an intense thunderstorm and even then, not always. It was somewhat ominous. Sounded like someone pounding. A hammer on wood, a fist on my door, a foot stomping on my back porch? Over and over and over at seemingly regular short intervals. I jumped out of bed, my lady woke up. We look at each other like what the hell. I get up to check. It was my rabbit thumping in the cage! This thing probably weighs less than 5 pounds. I can't believe the solid forceful noise his little legs and feet can generate. True story :)

It sounded like it came from everywhere. Like the whole sky was just buzzing.

Im no stranger to running a roller, and if you heard it on top of that, it must have been a hell of a noise.

Edit to add- it was so loud, at one point both myself and my wife felt like there might be something to fear.

If I didn't regard you as such a straight shooter I'd say you're crazy. But you're not. Your story is though. That sounds pretty wild.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1

http://www.burningbuilding.com/mystery/noise.htm

"I wake up one morning to the most awful noise I have ever heard. A shrill, scratchy, warbling, pulsating siren whose volume is just on the edge of being painful. I run outside in my bathrobe to try to find the source of the noise, but it is directionless. It seems to becoming from all directions, everywhere.

Standing there on my front lawn, I notice all my neighbors are out as well, many with hands pressed against their ears, some running around franticly like they have mosquitoes trapped in their ear wax. Every dog in the city is howling, adding a thousand dissonant harmonies to the awful noise in the air. I ask a neighbor what it is, and he doesn't know. Spotting a news helicopter overhead, I turn on the local news. The report says that the noise is not just in my town. It's being heard everywhere, all over the world, and its source is still undetermined.

Everyone wears earplugs while we wait for the noise to end, but it doesn't end. Weeks pass and no one can figure outwhere it's coming from. Scientists are baffled. Unsure what else to do, the Pentagon raises the National Alert level up a few colors. Business and commerce falls into chaos, as no one can communicate clearly over the deafening noise. Houses and businesses are retrofitted with soundproof walls, and this helps,but the noise still gets through. Few can afford the level of soundproofing necessary to totally silence it. Special "Soundproof Cafes" begin popping up everywhere, featuring soothing nature sounds and white-noise to counter the Noise that gets through the ultra-insulated walls.

People begin to develop innovative new ways of communicating. Millions learn sign language. Others constantly wear earphones connected to tiny microphones, which they can swap with whoever they need to talk to. All music concerts but the loudest rock shows become obsolete. For the average working man, there is nowhere on earth he can go where he won't hear the Noise at least as loud as a muted trumpet.

Years pass, and society rearranges itself. Slowly, people adapt. They get used to the Noise. Kids develop street slang for it, like "The Banshee" and "Old Squeaky". Musicians begin writing songs to incorporate the Noise, which most agree is more or less a C sharp. Eventually, there is an entire generation that was born with the Noise, and has never known a world without it. The Noise becomes a part of life.

Fifty years later, the Noise just stops.

Everyone on Earth instantly goes insane.

Society crumbles. Crazed and senseless, mankind stops reproducing. One by one, everyone dies. The human race becomes extinct.

It is now very, very quiet".

end

• Like 1

At the time 1:07/1:08 there was a slap. Was this done by the video operator or part of the strange noises? By the sound of that particular slap, it seemed to be outside of the noise. (I think it was done by the video choreographer, am I correct?)

" There is one more possible cause of these sounds and it may lie at the Earth's core. The fact is that the acceleration of the drift of the Earth's north magnetic pole which increased more than fivefold between 1998 and 2003 and is at the same level today points to intensification of energy processes in the Earth's core, since it is processes in the inner and outer core that form the Earth's geomagnetic field. Meanwhile, as we have already reported, on November 15, 2011 all ATROPATENA geophysical stations which record three-dimensional variations of the Earth's gravitational field almost simultaneously registered a powerful gravitational impulse. The stations are deployed in Istanbul, Kiev, Baku, Islamabad and Yogyakarta, with the first and last one being separated by a distance of about 10,000 km. Such a phenomenon is only possible if the source of this emanation is at the Earth's core level. That huge energy release from the Earth's core at the end of the last year was some kind of a start signal indicating the transition of the Earth's internal energy into a new active phase.

This makes the most sense to me, our magnetic 'positive' and 'negative' are shifting. Which happens but this shift is happening a little faster and accelerating, as our tectonic plates and core in general is metallic, obviously it is effected, but isen't so drastic to cause an earthquake. Slight friction possibly ;)

Sigh

I really wish people will give up on the noise form the sky bit

Of course they are real for you zoser..

but do watch this youtube video.. it will explain a rather large number of the strange noise vids on youtube

[media=]

[/media]

I enjoy'd the video and I agree, but I also agree with Ugly1. This guy attempts to 'debunk all', while his video does debunk the hoax's, I do not believe the noises are all hoax's. There are too many people involved in supporting this, including a couple mainstream news segments where a reporter interviews many people, whom expressed 'unknown fear'.

As for the heavy machinery video, the sound is never constant. The train video has an entirely different pitch than the majority of the sounds.

• Like 1

From what i have read and heard the sound to some sound like the propetcised seven trumpets of the coming apocolypse. After all the bible did say the sound of trumpets would be heard world wide. I havent heard it yet. but with global warming and our current polar ice caps melting at an alarming rate could cause a pole shift which has happened once before. so the sound could be our poles shifting ever so slightly every year. not to mention our core is going through a change causeing our magnetic feild to weaken. you didnt hear it from me but i believe something somewhere on planet earth is warning us of coming catastrophy and maybe one in which man kind cannot recover. if we do recover it will take 50 yrs or better to rebuild everything we have learned.

• Like 1

From what i have read and heard the sound to some sound like the propetcised seven trumpets of the coming apocolypse. After all the bible did say the sound of trumpets would be heard world wide. I havent heard it yet. but with global warming and our current polar ice caps melting at an alarming rate could cause a pole shift which has happened once before. so the sound could be our poles shifting ever so slightly every year. not to mention our core is going through a change causeing our magnetic feild to weaken. you didnt hear it from me but i believe something somewhere on planet earth is warning us of coming catastrophy and maybe one in which man kind cannot recover. if we do recover it will take 50 yrs or better to rebuild everything we have learned.

Aha but what does the bible prophecies say will happen before the angels trumpets? Dont lose sleep in the meantime

The original post sounds like a train at slow speed applying brakes. Perhaps recorded separately and played as a soundtrack over the video. I have tracks nearby and thats what the cluncky old freight cars sound like, particularly when empty.

I'm likely wrong but that's what it reminds me of.

I think applying Occam's razor in such cases is prudent before leaping into Earth's magnetism or cosmology for a solution.

Edited by synchronomy