Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
qxcontinuum

Strange noises in Canada

168 posts in this topic

Watched over 50 vids? My you do have time on your hands dont you, so after 50 vids on YT then you arrive at the conclusion its the angels trumpeting the end of the world eh? Did you read your own linked article through? if so youd have seen this bit

Did I miss something ?

" Angels Trumpeting the end of the world " - I don't think the OP said anything like that, why would you ridicule someone like that ?

2 people like this

Definitely Gabriel sounding the trumpet.No one said he could play very well...Just meant to let you know your time is short.

1 person likes this

It was on the radio and national TV as well, a few times already.

In the same time in numerous articles related to similar sounds from Saskatoon oficialities like the mayor of the city declared hearing these noises.

Ottawa was asked to investigate. It is largely than just noises on youtube

For example the city of windsor paid 60.000 to a high tech team to investigate the misterios hum sound.

Ian Hamilton, North Battleford's mayor, says he can't explain it. "What I experienced was a scraping sound, like a snowplow."

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/strange-noises-reported-around-north-battleford-1.758275#ixzz2dYUh7OvK

So far i,ve heard a lot of suppositions as what could be the cause. Some just locally related but lets not forget it is happenining across the world and repetedly in Canada

1) city worker using a grinder

2) detroit factories

3) train

3) mine workers

4) magnetic waves

5) fakes

6) haarp

2 people like this

An alien symphony? :P

Did I miss something ?

" Angels Trumpeting the end of the world " - I don't think the OP said anything like that, why would you ridicule someone like that ?

that's more or less what quite a few of the comments in the viedo in the opening story said.

1 person likes this

The word creepy comes to mind.

Definitely Gabriel sounding the trumpet.No one said he could play very well...Just meant to let you know your time is short.

I was thinking more Boromir from Lord of the Rings :whistle:

1 person likes this

Not Lord of the rings...Just wait.You won't have to wait long.Time is short.

Not Lord of the rings...Just wait.You won't have to wait long.Time is short.

Of course, the goold old harbinger of death ... and what am I waiting for ? Time is not short it is relative.

2 people like this

what is it? these noises are being heard the world over and theres no explanation? someone must know what causes them.

Did I miss something ?

quote from the article itself:

"The comments sections of these videos are full of people quoting the Bible or claiming the noises are a portent of the apocalypse". :tu:

clearly you have already set a precedent for ridiculing yourself by either not watching vids or not paying attention to any comments associated with the vids - and indeed the carrying article. .Choosing instead to try and weigh in with something designed to make me look dumb....but you will never be able to do that I can tell you now.

And as I have already stated a few times, if you want to engage me in discussion - answer my previous questions about Shermer. You make a lot of grand statements but you don't produce the goods. So, I want your views on why shermer is wrong, and if you quote any 'facts' to me back it up with credible links. If not be prepared to be debunked rapidly. Its alright to say someone is wrong or biased, but then you have to back it up dont you? So, do so....

that's more or less what quite a few of the comments in the viedo in the opening story said.

:tu:

Edited by seeder
1 person likes this

what is it? these noises are being heard the world over and theres no explanation? someone must know what causes them.

Firstly, would you like to go on a hunt and find me/us all the 'confirmed and credible' reports of strange sounds and their locations worldwide? Or will you just accept a multitude of YT vids as evidence, posted without any checkable credibility?

Aha just realised your in the UK too. OK, have 'we;' heard these sounds in the UK that cannot be explained? I know I haven't

Edited by seeder
2 people like this

Firstly, would you like to go on a hunt and find me/us all the 'confirmed and credible' reports of strange sounds and their locations worldwide? Or will you just accept a multitude of YT vids as evidence, posted without any checkable credibility?

Aha just realised your in the UK too. OK, have 'we;' heard these sounds in the UK that cannot be explained? I know I haven't

actually there have been reports in the UK I posted a thread about it a few months back. Sure if you do some digging you'll find some from local press.

Has there been a genuine investigation into comparing the sounds from the various places that report these instances? We'll be laughing at our ignorance looking back on this one day so everyone stay calm I'm sure it's something simple

actually there have been reports in the UK I posted a thread about it a few months back. Sure if you do some digging you'll find some from local press.

Id be pleased if you could offer one for me?

1 person likes this

First I've heard of those kind of noises. There've been lots of hums and drones and things, but I haven't heard of anything like that.

Dragon roar ! They are preparing for an invasion

First I've heard of those kind of noises. There've been lots of hums and drones and things, but I haven't heard of anything like that.

* By Drones, i mean noises, not as in secret aircraft remotely controlled by the New World Order or anything.

quote from the article itself:

"The comments sections of these videos are full of people quoting the Bible or claiming the noises are a portent of the apocalypse". :tu:

clearly you have already set a precedent for ridiculing yourself by either not watching vids or not paying attention to any comments associated with the vids - and indeed the carrying article. .Choosing instead to try and weigh in with something designed to make me look dumb....but you will never be able to do that I can tell you now.

And as I have already stated a few times, if you want to engage me in discussion - answer my previous questions about Shermer. You make a lot of grand statements but you don't produce the goods. So, I want your views on why shermer is wrong, and if you quote any 'facts' to me back it up with credible links. If not be prepared to be debunked rapidly. Its alright to say someone is wrong or biased, but then you have to back it up dont you? So, do so....

:tu:

quote from seeder Post 19 in regards to qxcontinuum:

Watched over 50 vids? My you do have time on your hands dont you, so after 50 vids on YT
then you arrive at the conclusion its the angels trumpeting the end of the world eh
? Did you read your own linked article through?

You should have wrote "then the article arrived". I expect a FULL retraction from you, Apology is not required but maybe some groveling - jk. And I do not think you are dumb or the other skeptics on this board, I think you guys are bullies, science and myself have no use for bullies. :gun:

Don't make this about Shermer, that guy is a joke.

It does sound like a trumpeth or a blow instrument.

, I think you guys are bullies, science and myself have no use for bullies

Don't make this about Shermer, that guy is a joke.

Kindly note the word trumpet. :tu: Maybe coz a very large percentage of the vids he watched stated the same or similar phrases...

back up what you have to say about Shermer or keep quite about it. "Science and myself" - he says. ha -another grandiose claim I rightfully stated - that you make. Funny how Shermer favours science too isnt it. Though clearly, not the kind of science you choose for yourself, as you say

Edited by seeder
1 person likes this

Kindly note the word trumpet. :tu: Maybe coz a very large percentage of the vids he watched stated the same or similar phrases...

back up what you have to say about Shermer or keep quite about it. "Science and myself" - he says. ha -another grandiose claim I rightfully stated - that you make. Funny how Shermer favours science too isnt it. Though clearly, not the kind of science you choose for yourself, as you say

The word Trumpet is used as an observaion not a statement or a conclusion. I have no issue with that particular observation nor should you. It sounds like a trumpet, wow ? big deal .. If he said "The trumpets mean that the angels are coming down from heaven to bring the wrath of God on the world", that would be a completely fabricated statement and I would fully agree with you at that point.

The problem is you are trying to connect the conspiracy dots, like Mr Shermer does, and the same people you accuse of being crazy do exactly that also.

I still expect a retraction, and stand by what I said :yes:

2 people like this

Sorry, what on earth are we arguing about here?

2 people like this

someone who is terrible at the trumpet???? And I mean ****ty!!!!

3 people like this

The word Trumpet is used as an observaion not a statement or a conclusion. I have no issue with that particular observation nor should you. It sounds like a trumpet, wow ? big deal .. If he said "The trumpets mean that the angels are coming down from heaven to bring the wrath of God on the world", that would be a completely fabricated statement and I would fully agree with you at that point.

The problem is you are trying to connect the conspiracy dots, like Mr Shermer does, and the same people you accuse of being crazy do exactly that also.

I still expect a retraction, and stand by what I said :yes:

Expect all you like mate, enjoy the wait! :lol:

The OP stated right from the start, he didn't believe the scientific view. But to be very precise he stated: "Please don't tell me about the magnetic field making them. That is stoopid" (his spelling)

I then presented in following posts, a 'scientific explanation'. Which was a waste of time for the OP's benefit anyway, which was authored by this rather credible person -

http://en.wikipedia....Elchin_Khalilov

So with the YT vids, (and yes, from time to time Ive seen some myself), they or the comments associated with it, will begin to go on about the apocalypse and the end times, and the trumpets of angels. As per typical woo woo crowd nonsense. This OP in particular, on the Mars object thread, has even veered more than once into religious views and many mentionings of the word God!

So here we have a woo woo believer, with a preference of unverified YT clips, a self confessed non believer of science, (meaning a pref for fringe explanations maybe), who mentions God freely.

So it doesn't take Sherlock flamin Holmes to add it up and see where he is coming from now does it? Well, with you as the exception of course :yes:

Lastly, I don't do conspiracies. So I haven't a clue what youre on about.

Edited by seeder
1 person likes this

Sorry, what on earth are we arguing about here?

Havent a clue, this poster keeps bugging my posts on many threads, tho without offering a satisfactory opposing view.

... so Im just gonna give him enough rope... (in-between the times I simply ignore him that is)

1 person likes this