Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
qxcontinuum

Strange noises in Canada

168 posts in this topic

Que ` the Monty Python Music ! :tu:

P.S. Have a great TurkeyDuckin what ever Badeskov`s

Oh I forgot the Smoked Smeltstafishes

1 person likes this

I certainly will, Big D.! And likewise :)

Cheers,

Badeskov

It,s happening again. I have to admit I've heard it too here in Windsor Ontario Canada last summer. There are multiple reports worldwide recently about these strange sounds coming out of nowere. What could it be? Please don't tell me about the magnetic field making them. That is stoopid. It started to be heard and therefore documented since 2004

Equipment in use :

1 x 500W amp

2 x loudspeaker

1 x microphone

1 x interlooped Didgeridoo

1 x bottle of Gin

1 x idiot

Edited by toast
3 people like this

Seriously - this would be the easiest thing to investigate EVER. I've got a box full of old directional mikes, sound level meters, etc that could easily be used to track this down.

Well, they could be used if:

- it actually existed

- lasted for more than a few minutes at a time...

If it is the latter (brief) and therefore unable to trace, frankly, who cares? It's your neighbour's big stereo and they love pulling your chain...

But I vote for the former.

2 people like this

Actually, I believe he has a very good understanding of what HAARP can and cannot do.

And how do you suggest that the sounds are generated?

Why do you think that it is in it's infancy in that respect?

Not really. If you had actually done your research you'd know that it's not an option, both due to the intensity of the electromagnetic radiation used and the frequency of the radio-waves used. Besides that, to generate sound you need a large enough body of something moving and HAARP cannot do that. Simply impossible, basic physics.

I would suggest that you need to do some more research.

If you understood particle physics you wouldn't have uttered such nonsense, by all means of respect.

Getting caught up here ...

Doncha just love how folks come in sounding like they know what they're talking about ... except to those who actually do know what they're talking about? To them (us, in some but not all cases), they're just more random noise that needs to be addressed. I often wonder where they get their "knowledge" and how they can be so certain of it.

Getting caught up here ...

Doncha just love how folks come in sounding like they know what they're talking about ... except to those who actually do know what they're talking about? To them (us, in some but not all cases), they're just more random noise that needs to be addressed. I often wonder where they get their "knowledge" and how they can be so certain of it.

I am by no means an expert, but some things are pretty darn basic with even an entry level of knowledge in this field. But indeed amazing how some people really think they harbor superior knowledge compared to others, yet when dissected, it is at best mediocre.

Cheers,

Badeskov

1 person likes this

As always, Im hoping you will post pictures of the infinity smoker, and whats on it, BigD. :tu:

1 person likes this

Love the new explanation of a similar sound heard this time in manchester uk.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/beetham-tower-manchester-mystery-alien-like-3141335

So far similar sounds have been hears world wide and officials are always blaming some local events. I love the fact they really believe what they say!

Until now since i initiated this topic i 've heard the following justifications: train, workers saw, haarp, aliens, magnetic field, processing plant, overcharged cellular network, ice quakes, apocalypse, cat fish mating, a species of frogs, now city tower...

Well can't be all of them producing these noises. They should get together and decide upon something!

Edited by qxcontinuum

Its a big world wide hoax elaborated by the illuminati

and here is a better video of the beetham tower hum, which was recorded february 2014, where more than average strong winds amplified the hum

[media=]

[/media] Edited by SkeptcByMindBelievrByHeart

and here is a better video of the beetham tower hum, which was recorded february 2014, where more than average strong winds amplified the hum

[media=]

[/media]

I'm reminded of the "Ghostly voices" at the World trade Center site, which curiously enough were only heard in certain wind conditions.

Love the new explanation of a similar sound heard this time in manchester uk.

http://www.mirror.co...en-like-3141335

So far similar sounds have been hears world wide and officials are always blaming some local events. I love the fact they really believe what they say!

Until now since i initiated this topic i 've heard the following justifications: train, workers saw, haarp, aliens, magnetic field, processing plant, overcharged cellular network, ice quakes, apocalypse, cat fish mating, a species of frogs, now city tower...

Well can't be all of them producing these noises. They should get together and decide upon something!

"Well if you're so sure of what it ain't, why don't you tell us what it am?"

Don't know what it is but it came to light in recent years... Don't listen to this people saying it is a hoax guess they red 1 article and watched 1 video for 3 sec and they went " OH This is fake and hoaxed "... Ive taken a look on more of this videos and audio recordings, it seems this is truly mind boggling... i understand the ice expansion effect, but what in the hell is it making it in open areas or areas that haven't seen this phenomena before..

In many videos animals ( dogs, cats, birds,.. ) were present they didn't react to it with fear but they obviously heard the sound ( some animals went towards windows, doors, outside,.. and just stayed there )..

And colonel do you think people give a damn about it... I bet that if an actual alien ship would to arrive here many people wouldn't give a damn, they would most likely stay in and watch TV or be zombified by smart phones and laptops... Cruel reality... Only those who find this fascinating and interesting would actually go to a street IF even they wouldn't Skype about it...

Edit > Ignorance is a bliss they said... Guess they were right..

Edited by Tesla II
1 person likes this

THe Smoker photos are deep inside area51 Hazzard ! I`ll try to pry them out !

"UPDATE (31-Aug-2013) This is getting major coverage on Canada TV. Checking on Twitter, the mystery mongers are out in force saying it's apocalyptic. Here are some other suggestions I found:

"trumpets of Biblical proportions"

electromagnetic sounds

HAARP (not active)

aliens

Horn of Gondor (my favorite)

train brakes

and regarding the last one – check out THIS video and don't tell me this doesn't happen."

[media=]

[/media]

http://doubtfulnews....eak-people-out/

Sounds like a perfect match to me! :)

That's it!! I agree. I've heard that sound so many times when I lived up north not far from the railroad station. Forgot all about it after moving away (30+ yrs). Very loud at night and also in different weather conditions. It sounded so familiar to me in those fake videos. Can't believe I didn't catch that. You should collect that $60,000!

1 person likes this

So this is the thing;

In Argentina a video surfaced about the same. Apparently, according to the original uploader, the sound repeated for several mornings. Now, how come there's only 1 video from 1 location? IF this phenomena is so amazing, why there are not 100 videos of the same city from different places? Why I can't find more videos about this canadian one? with the same sound from a different location?

Why?

Because everybody can fake a video. I bet the population in Canada with a cellphone is higher than Argentina, so I believe that if something weird like this really happened you would see 100 or more videos on youtube.

The newscaster did say that many people in Terrace, BC had put videos on YouTub but it seems that the CBC only showed the one in the article.

Funny that after I checked all the "evidence" on YT that pointed to people just copying the same sounds that came from Spielberg's War of the Worlds or train sounds and concluded that all this could be explained fairly easily, I forgot all about it. Then last December, after a heavy snowstorm, I went to shovel the driveway at about one in the morning and - wouldn't you know it - out of nowhere I hear this loud trumpet sound. Only lasted about two seconds.

And I go "OMG! I didn't hear this !" And I am trying to find some rational explanation so figure that some kids were partying and pulled out a horn and just blew in it... So I went back to my shoveling and... half an hour later, another trumpet sound ! This one lasting about four seconds...

I don't know what produced that sound and I am sure there is a rational explanation for it. But it was amusing to actually hear this after everyone saying - and me agreeing - that it was all a hoax...

I should point out that I live at the edge of a very small town and the sound appeared to come from a wooded area outside of town.