Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Glass breaking

Orotaz

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking, but I was led here by a google search. Lately, glasses have been breaking near me for no reason. Each time the break is more severe. I had a friend tell me that I probably had bad energy or something. Does anyone have any advice?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Orotaz

• White Unicorn

• Mr.United_Nations

• Gary Meadows

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking, but I was led here by a google search. Lately, glasses have been breaking near me for no reason. Each time the break is more severe. I had a friend tell me that I probably had bad energy or something. Does anyone have any advice?

Hi Orotaz, welcome to UM. What are the circumstances surrounding the breaking glass. How many times has this happened.

It has happened four times now. Twice at home, once at a friends house, and once in a cafe. in the cafe it was a mug not a glass. it has been happening over the last 5 months, so the seasons have been changing here, im almost sure its nothing to do with temperature of the vessel, or the liquid.

When they broke did you touch them or were you just reaching for them when it happened?

Edited by White Unicorn

I think your friend is partly right it is a energy but not originating from you. It's more than likely an emotionally triggered energy that attached around you since you did not touch or reach for the glass or mug. Not really bad just caused by more of a frustration energy since you had a few arguments. You still can hold that frustration within whether there is an argument or not, subconsciously. The subconscious can do miraculous things and connect with others as well as to forces we are consciously unaware. Whether it was just an influence on random coinsidences or something else, there's really not too much need to be concerned at this point. Do whatever makes you feel more relaxed and more at peace with your partner, it will stop.

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds like you got a Poltergeist following you around. Did you visit any supposedly "haunted locations" recently? If you did a Spirit might of got attached to you when you went there and is just trying to get your attention.