Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CAA reveals pilot encounters with UFOs

UM-Bot

The UK Civil Aviation Authority has recorded several intriguing close encounters over the last decade.

While many of the incidents reported to the CAA by pilots flying over the UK turn out to have conventional explanations, there still remains a number of reports that cannot be so easily explained. Balloons, parachutes and unregistered light aircraft tend to account for the majority of sightings, but there a few that continue to perplex.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/253878/caa-reveals-pilot-encounters-with-ufos

the previous winter three phantom military jets were reported to have infringed controlled airspace and caused a conflict with a Boeing 757 on its way to Manchester.

who on earth was still flying F4s in 2003??

or do they mean 'ghost planes'.....

Obviously just swamp gas

Obviously extraterrestrial spacecraft piloted by aliens from a more advanced society than ours.

It has to be one or the other.

who on earth was still flying F4s in 2003??

or do they mean 'ghost planes'.....

South Korean Air Force still uses them. Because of its long range bombing capability, they still have to use it. So far there's no complete alternative for F4. Not even F-15 variations come close to it.

And sadly, those F4 pilots live on prayers of a very obvious reason... :(

• Like 1

nice to see the F4's still kicking the s**t-

but i'm a bit concerned about the SK's & the turks invading our airspace.....

:-)

Obviously just swamp gas

This one line repeated in every UFO thread sums up the brainless mentality of the average UFO believer.

• Like 3

This one line repeated in every UFO thread sums up the brainless mentality of the average UFO believer.

It does indeed; sadly. And clearly illustrates the limiting research capabilities and knowledge of same.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I thought the comment from Zeta Reticulum was meant to be sarcastic ... How did you read it ?

Given Zeta's general attitude, I seriously doubt it.

Cheers,

Badeskov

WHY has no one piped up to say that it's part of the overwhelming evidence of ETH? I'm seriously disappointed!

I thought the comment from Zeta Reticulum was meant to be sarcastic ... How did you read it ?

Yes it was.... but the comment police on here know everything.
  • Like 1

Does anyone here know of a site where people can talk about these subjects without the personal off topic attacks?

• Like 1

Does anyone here know of a site where people can talk about these subjects without the personal off topic attacks?

It's going to continue until they start banning some of these guys. Especially the ones that contribute nothing but said personal attacks and snarky comments.

It's going to continue until they start banning some of these guys. Especially the ones that contribute nothing but said personal attacks and snarky comments.

Yea true. Its sucks to, cause Im of the mind set that you just dont rat people out. Learned that lesson as early as the school play ground. But seriously I wish someone would make a dozen or so examples outta some folks here.

Edited by preacherman76

Actually, what that continual reference shows is the complete ease the US military has in calming the fears of the majority of sheep.

it don't take much

Interesting headline to the article

Conflict between military aircraft and UFO among 11 reports to CAA

The MOD are not meant to be investigating UFO's anymore, so we are told.

Surely they have investigated to some degree, maybe not little green man but they are still investigating.