Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

freaked out

mama of 3

I have a ? We aloud three people that we didn't know move into our home they were Haitian after about 3 months we told them it was time to move out since they left strange things have been happening all my lights flicker throughout the whole house we see black shadows and hear different types of noises my children refuse to sleep in there bedrooms my husband does not believe in ghost or spirits however he does now he felt someone touching his head he also sees and hears what we do. Is it possible that they brought whatever it is here?

why did you allow people you didn't know to move into your house?

Right? Three kids, probably little kids too, living at home, and you just allow three people you don't know anything about into your house? (Oh, and this'll probably be a hit-and-run poster.)

• Like 2

Seems likely, but I thought the same thing about you, and gave the benefit of the doubt, so hopefully if I'm open to hearing them out they'll be motivated to stick around.

Edited by SkepticalB
  • Like 1

you think they brought a demon with them? They didnt leave after you said they had to go?

Yeah, but we'll need to hear more if they want any kind of answer. Did they do anything odd while there? Did they get any feeling while the people were there? Did the people bring any strange objects into the house?

Well, if they're here for something paranormal, like their whole family is experiencing it like they say, I figure I'll give them the options to give a bit more if they ever repost. But yeah, letting three random strangers into their house... you DO have to question their mental stability.

Well let me start with im a Christian and we felt bad for them they were homeless and we felt that god wanted us to help them out and they left when we told them to but we feel like maybe they were mad about it and my neighbor said most Haitians practice voodoo

• Like 2

And yes my husband seemed to be sick the whole time they lived there and the only weird objects they brought were a black bag with sticks and leaves and dont take kindness for being dumb we've been in plenty of situations and needed help and couldn't call on anybody for it we have big hearts and care for everyone and it took me this long to respond because were at a family picnic sorry

Oh and i forgot to mention the room they stayed in for some odd reason they wrote mine and my husbands birth years on the wall not sure if that means anything

Hello we too are christians and have experiance with dealing with the supernatural and might be able to help you....please write me back if you are interested....Randy.

• Like 1

I have a ? We aloud three people that we didn't know move into our home they were Haitian after about 3 months we told them it was time to move out since they left strange things have been happening all my lights flicker throughout the whole house we see black shadows and hear different types of noises my children refuse to sleep in there bedrooms my husband does not believe in ghost or spirits however he does now he felt someone touching his head he also sees and hears what we do. Is it possible that they brought whatever it is here?

Haitians do very serious voodoo. They probably did bring something into the house.

Where are you?

City state country?

You need someone with knowledge of voodoo to cleanse your home. That can be an issue on many levels, so I will tell you what you can do.

That being said, AMMONIA.

In voodoo lore, they hate the smell of ammonia.

Make a floor wash with two parts water, on part ammonia.

Wash all the floors of the entire home, all floors, going from the back of the house towards the front.

Then aim towards the exit. Of the floor.

Like wash from front to back of the basement, then towards the stairs. Wash each step going up.

Same for upstairs to down. Then wash towards the doors of the house.

Force the water mix out the door as much as possible.

Then, if you get a hold of some Florida water, walk thru the housein the same way, splashing the florida water.

As you do it, say aloud, you are not wanted here, leave this home!

You can also do this with intense burning. Get the smoke in every room, saying aloud, leave! You are not welcome here!

Or say, GO BACK TO WHO EVER CALLED YOU. WE DID NOT Call you here!

Just keep saying these things over and over. Yell them.

Also burn a white candle, high up, like on top of a refrigerator, and place nextto it a vase of some kind of live, white flowers.

This is very basic for a voodoo cleansing.

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Right? Three kids, probably little kids too, living at home, and you just allow three people you don't know anything about into your house? (Oh, and this'll probably be a hit-and-run poster.)

Sadly, with the economy such that it is, many many people now accept boarders for extra money. Really awesome ones are few and far between.

One of my friends lived a five year nightmare with her last boarder, but even when she moved out, had problems due to the loss of the rent.

Oh and i forgot to mention the room they stayed in for some odd reason they wrote mine and my husbands birth years on the wall not sure if that means anything

That's not good, and makes no sense. DO you have enemies.

How did they get your birthday's?

You only use birthdays in spells

How can i rid it thats the biggest question i have

I practice voodoo.

Not the evil kind. Read my replies.

If you have rugs, wash the walls then. You need to cleanse the entirespace. Top to bottom. Every room and level of the home

If you cannot find Florida water where you are, Amazon carries it.

You can also add it to the floor wash.

It can be flammable because of the alcohol content. So do not use it near fire.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0055QAD8I?ie=UTF8&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Hi, there is many different reasons that evil spirits might be there....Occult items, curses,hexes,something the people did to invite the evil spirits there in the first place...Even people can cause spirits to come to a home or building, there isnt a one for all answer. i need to know more details about the house and people. i do have access to people who have the gift of discernment who might be able to tell me why you are having these issues, i have lived through one of the Haunted House things before and i could have used some advice from someone who had been through it and gotten rid of the Evil Spirits, we did clean out our House but it took some time and we had to figure out what things needed to be gotten rid of, Thanks for responding i will help if i can, Randy.

neighbor said most Haitians practice voodoo

That is racially profiling. So mostHaitian practices voodoo?You should feel bad, seriously what had happened to love thy neighbor? what your priest/pastor would say with such thoughts?

By that one statement, Does your neighbour an expert in haitians and voodoo? Maybe you should ask him/her since she/he knows so much about it. Have you tried being rational and see maybe it something more sensible instead just blaming them and the paranormal?

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 2

Hello again, well for us to get rid of the evil spirits it took a number of things, we found items that were used by the last people in the house for Occult purposes and burned them that alone helped very much. we rid the house of any thing that might have any connection to the Spirits, Books, Movies,Music,cards,Games,any thing that the evil spirits could use for power. They usally have to have Grounds to be there....Example someone invites them in using cards for telling the Future and Etc.

Hello again, well for us to get rid of the evil spirits it took a number of things, we found items that were used by the last people in the house for Occult purposes and burned them that alone helped very much. we rid the house of any thing that might have any connection to the Spirits, Books, Movies,Music,cards,Games,any thing that the evil spirits could use for power. They usally have to have Grounds to be there....Example someone invites them in using cards for telling the Future and Etc.

sounds like an excuse to burn things
  • Like 2