Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

$500 Fine for Toe Drinker!

Eldorado

'A man has paid a $500 fine after deliberately swallowing a severed human toe in a whisky cocktail. The Yukon Downtown Hotel offers a Sourtoe Cocktail experience – in which the drinker allows the toe to touch their lips but does not swallow it. The $500 fine is meant to act as a deterrent to polishing off the toe itself.

But this guy had other ideas - chugging down his drink – and the severed digit.'

'The fine has now been increased to $2,500 in an attempt to dissuade future drinkers from pulling the stunt. And with just one toe left, the bar is on the hunt for another.'

Full story pics & video at source: http://www.huffingto...hp_ref=uk&ir=UK

Surely he did this to win a bet?

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 3

Absolutely nasty...whatever the reason. I don't think the bar should be allowed to have pickled human body parts period!

Exactly - shouldn't it come under some by-law along the lines of defiling a corpse? This should not be possible at all.

• Like 1

Good God, how sick can things get.

While reading this I puked-out my "was to be delicious" finger steak lunch. Thanks a lot. :passifier:

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

Disgusting for certain, but probably no worse than snake or scorpion whiskey, an Asian delicacy. :no:

• Like 1

I'll take a toe cocktail over a watermellon gin jizz anyday. Don't even want to speculate who donates the ingredients. Oh I think l'm going to vomit!

• Like 1

the toes don't come from corpses usually, the're frostbitten digits that are donated.

No, i don't wanna go into how I know this.

• Like 1