Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UM-Bot

Uri Geller's bent spoon is sold at auction

8 posts in this topic

A bent spoon given to Uri Geller by Michael Jackson has been sold at a charity auction for £500.

The late singer had gifted the bent spoon to his friend Uri Geller when he acted as his best man on the day the celebrity psychic renewed wedding vows to his wife Hannah Geller at their home in Sonning, Berkshire in 2001.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/253977/uri-gellers-bent-spoon-is-sold-at-auction

michael jackson's spoon- £5000

bent by uri geller- £500

(although, 7th march 2001 was my birthday, and I was doing something a damn sight better than pretending to mangle cutlery.....)

1 person likes this

Wish I'd known MJ I'd love to be given a spoon.

Wish I'd known MJ I'd love to be given a spoon.

luckily for me Ash, i'm a bit too old to be spooned by MJ.....

*shudder*

:-)

4 people like this

I have a bent spoon in my dishwasher if anyone wants to buy it...

1 person likes this

Bet we see that sucker up on eBay.

1 person likes this

Kind of a cheap assed wedding gift if you ask me. That's the best the King of Pop could muster?

I also take exception to this paragraph:

Geller himself has been a figure a controversy for years and the subject of intense criticism by former magician James Randi and other skeptics who believe that Geller's spoon-bending antics are the result of stage trickery as oppose to genuine metaphysical abilities.

James Randi PROVED beyond a shadow of a doubt that Uri Geller was nothing more than a stage magician and con man.

people stop with this uri geller stuf...stop doing topics on him...i live in israel...get the idea alreadt,there is nothing special in a guy that bending spoons....he is just doing a cheap trick...you can check on the internet how to do this...extremely easy...and get the idea,he never been an mosad spy,never...he is just a stupid guy that tooked drugs and "Saw the god power" like all the people in tomorrowland...