Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rihanna hires 'sky scanner' to track UFOs

UM-Bot

The best-selling singer is believed to have held a life-long fascination of the UFO phenomenon.

According to reports, Rihanna has hired a "sky scanner" based at the famous Little A'Le'Inn near Area 51 in Nevada to keep her apprised of the latest UFO reports and sightings. The popular motel is a prime destination for tourists looking to explore the region that has become synonymous with UFOs thanks to its proximity to the enigmatic base.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...r-to-track-ufos

First i'd heard about it, I like Rihanna though, when do I start?

I did wonder what you'd make of the title to this one. :lol:

Why area 51 though? Anyone hanging out near Groom Lake to try and spot an alien craft I wouldn't consider 'serious' about the phenomena to be honest.

• Like 1

PLEASE don't let our first extraterrestrial contact happen because of Rihanna! :no:

• Like 2

PLEASE don't let our first extraterrestrial contact happen because of Rihanna! :no:

i reckon she's a lot smarter than most of those in charge.

It could be Myley Cyrus, after all.

• Like 1

If Rihanna wants to spend more money, I'll keep watch over my house!

So her dad used to make her sit on the steps looking for ufo's. She's hardly interested in them at all.

Edited by d e v i c e

OMG!! Why doesn't she just hook up with a Senator on one of the various Committees that would know about that stuff? Hiring a guy to sit in the desert is going to be slow and expensive. A Senator would actually spend money on HER and tell her lots of juicy secrets.

• Like 1

She did a radio ad over here to promote Battleship when it was in the cinemas, I could barely understand a word she said. Good luck with talking to aliens.

Although I do acknowledge and revere her hotness.

nice job SC!!

how long's it gonna be before her knickers start turning up on ebay....?

:-)

Oh they're already on eBay .eldorado bought a pair .

*rolls laughing*

~flees~

• Like 1

Well, she has the financial ressources to explore some possbilities. Anyone can have interests and passions of their own, I don't see any problem with that. I am quite sure that some people here, if they had Rihanna's financial capabilities would try to make a contribution, in some fashion in something that deeply intrigue them.

Edited by sam_comm