Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dracula ~ Jonathan Rhys Meyers

Simbi Laveau

• 4 weeks later...

Vampires (especially the good looking ones) are boring. Its been done to death.

• Like 1

Perhaps your opinion may differ regarding these vampires:

• Like 1

Real_Vampires__Nikola_Tesla__by_calceil.jpg

Oh Mr. Tesla, by far you are the ultimate vampire for me. You bring out the true sapiosexual in me. I realise that you made a vow a very long time ago, that you would never feed on humans. But if you ever get tempted, please call me or just swing by. I won't mind. I won't mind at all.

I love you.so.very.much.

:innocent:

• Like 1

WORKS FOR ME.

and I love JRM in general. I watched the tudors and mortal instruments just for him.

So....

Perhaps your opinion may differ regarding these vampires:

Good one Lilly, but this list is lacking.

It doesn't have Vampirella, Pam and Jessica from True Blood. Janette DuCharme from Forever Knight, Victoria from Twilight is awesome.

There's lots of cool vampires besides the ones from WB series.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh Simbi beat me to it. I posted a thread in the music and television forum today about this program too.

Next Friday is the premiere!!!

• Like 1

Vampires have been done to death (which is a pity since they can't seem to die) and are nothing like the original. Shame, really.

• Like 1

Why is Nikola Tesla a vampire...and why is he suddenly sexy?

Im so confused by so much in this image

Everyone historical, is theoretically a possible vampire.

There are so many threads in here about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I just learned about this show from my friend's facebook a couple days ago and it's already up for nominations on People's Choice Awards, LOL. Sure, Jonathan Myers is a good looking man but I still yet to see if this show is any good, lol.

It's good. I'm liking it. I think it's going to be a build up of things.

I love the Renfield character. Totally new take on him

Thanks, Simbi. I'll take your and my friend's word for it. I have a long weekend so I'll see if I can watch the first episodes.

• Like 1

Thanks, Simbi. I'll take your and my friend's word for it. I have a long weekend so I'll see if I can watch the first episodes.

I found last nights episode slow (episode 3),but it looks like next week will be a wild ride.

This is messed up

Does anyone know of him not completing a film or series?

I don't.

As far as I know he's completely professional at work.

Keifer Sutherland is the most consumate alcoholic in all of Hollywood.

And no one ever did this to him. He, like Jon, always showed up for work and his acting was fine, despite the fact he drank two bottles only hours before.

Unreal and very uncool

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/jonathan-rhys-meyers-dracula-salary-delayed-nbc-amid-050000495.html

• Like 2

This is messed up

I don't.

And no one ever did this to him. He, like Jon, always showed up for work and his acting was fine, despite the fact he drank two bottles only hours before.

Unreal and very uncool

http://movies.yahoo....-050000495.html

I didn't know he had substance abuse problems....he's extremely talented.... I hope he's doing better. I loved him in the Tudors. It's really amazing some of the things you can learn about these actors. Just recently I watched a "Who Do You Think You Are" episode with Patrick Stewart, (I think he has a sexy voice, and I love to watch him perform Shakespeare) and I had no idea about his dad, hitting his mom, or that his dad suffered from PTSD from his World War II service. Amazing the things you learn....

:)

I didn't know he had substance abuse problems....he's extremely talented.... I hope he's doing better. I loved him in the Tudors. It's really amazing some of the things you can learn about these actors. Just recently I watched a "Who Do You Think You Are" episode with Patrick Stewart, (I think he has a sexy voice, and I love to watch him perform Shakespeare) and I had no idea about his dad, hitting his mom, or that his dad suffered from PTSD from his World War II service. Amazing the things you learn....

:)

I actually never heard that Jon did drugs, but he's an alcoholic. Like classic Irish alcoholic of Olde.

It only worries me because I think alcohol hastens aging, and people who drink, do not look so good as they approach middle age and beyond.

His health of course is a concern, but I'd hate to see him end up like say Errol Flynn.

Alcohol ruined him.

• Like 1

I actually never heard that Jon did drugs, but he's an alcoholic. Like classic Irish alcoholic of Olde.

It only worries me because I think alcohol hastens aging, and people who drink, do not look so good as they approach middle age and beyond.

His health of course is a concern, but I'd hate to see him end up like say Errol Flynn.

Alcohol ruined him.

Ah, that Irish blood and liquor do not mix well....My husband is Irish and he has some issues with alcohol as well....You know what they say....God invented liquor so the Irish wouldn't rule the world, LOL....I hope he gets better though, he seems to be doing well so far.

• Like 1

Why is Nikola Tesla a vampire...and why is he suddenly sexy?

Im so confused by so much in this image

It's from a sadly defunct series called "Sanctuary" - Tesla (along with the main character in the series, the man who would one day be Jack the Ripper, the invisible man, and the man who inspired Sherlock Holmes) were part of a group called "The Five" who were dosed with vampire blood, it gave them unique powers (teleportation, immortality, enhanced intelligence and in Tesla's case, outright vampirism sans the need to suck blood to survive)).

It was a brilliant series, which is obviously why it had to be cancelled.

• Like 1

This is messed up

I don't.

Unreal and very uncool

http://movies.yahoo....-050000495.html

Apparently, the bulk of his salary was withheld until he complete 10 eps, I think. The same was done to him on The Tudors. Buddy just can't handle his drink. Which is a pity because I think he's a good actor. Let's hope he doesn't go down the same road as Peter O'Toole or Oliver Reed.

• Like 1

Apparently, the bulk of his salary was withheld until he complete 10 eps, I think. The same was done to him on The Tudors. Buddy just can't handle his drink. Which is a pity because I think he's a good actor. Let's hope he doesn't go down the same road as Peter O'Toole or Oliver Reed.

Peter O Toole is such a loveable drunk though!! ;)