Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

silver ball

tyrant lizard

Now it is true that someone can build a special balloon/blimp/drone. But if you ask if its a typical weather balloon that is launched all over everyday? Then no! They go up fast and burst. And you could only see them with the naked eye for a few minutes.

Considering he doesn't see these every day or at least on a semi regular basis, there is nothing saying it was a typical weather balloon. It very well could have been a specialized launch.

You can't just blow off what the OP said as weather balloon cuase it sounds good.

And you can't just blow off alternative explanations just because they have nothing to do with extraterrestrials. People need to look for truth, not to have their di-.... ego stroked.

Also it didn't seem to get any bigger or smaller so I'd say it wasn't going up or down to any noticeable degree.

Its hard for the human eye to pick up on size or altitude changes, especially when said object is at high altitudes.

Its hard for the human eye to pick up on size or altitude changes, especially when said object is at high altitudes.

Yes but unless the object grew as it went higher it would have disappeared from my sight

Yes but unless the object grew as it went higher it would have disappeared from my sight

Assuming said object was gjaining altitude. The balloon mentioned in my previous post stayed at a consistent altitude for over a month.

I found this on the net and it looks a bit like the one I saw. It looks a lot like the Project Loon thing Psyche101 posted

You can't just blow off what the OP said as weather balloon cuase it sounds good.

Considering the behaviour and description though, a balloon sounds to be the best option I would have thought.

The "weather" part is piece of Roswell left on our collective shoes after standing in it I would think. It's like ET and UFO, the terms are synonymous to many.

A weather Bln could stay up for days in the right conditions, sometimes they have to be shot down by the airforce if they get into commercial air routes. Havi gs said all of that junk I also saw a round silver ball when I was just a kid back in around 1984. This thing appeared larger than a full moon and I thought it was a planet as I had no idea what else it could be when I was only about ten years old. Well many years later it came to mind again and I thought, **** our house was reflecting on that object, planets can't do that. So I have no idea what it was but I'm certain it was something very strange. I don't have any IDE if it was a craft or some strange ball of gas....but this really did happen and I would like to know what it was.

• Like 1