Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Al Qaeda is Attacking Christian Village

CyberKen

Because Al Qaeda are our friends when they align their interests with Zionist interests. As if why we were attacked on 9/11 could get any clearer than this, with our people still too blindfolded not to notice. I don't appreciate shooting missiles on behalf of people who are going to slaughter Christians or anyone else. I don't appreciate this ridiculous slap in the face of the families of the 9/11 dead.

Hillary Clinton was out there in recent years praising Qaddafi too. World leaders ought to take notice what snake pits they're in when they sit and chat with the liars of the Obama administration.

Problem is that USA imaginary enemies from caves are in fact CIA and Zion invention.

Big Bad Voodoo

I think Syria is being set up.

The real target is Iran. Uranium centrifuges are a threat to Israel.

And that way China and Russia.

Big Bad Voodoo

• Like 1

Hello KOS. I have seen a few interviews with Assad. He strikes me as an intelligent man, not a evil dictator. Can you explain the Syrian peoples issue with Assad?

From my understanding, he is not looking to install himself as a dictator, rather he is changing the constitution to allow for more than 1 political party so that fair and proper elections can finally take place in Syria in 2014. Is 2014 too long to wait to get rid of this man? Considering in the past there has not been even a promise of fair elections, why choose this man to overthrow just when he is trying to enshrine fair elections into the political landscape?

http://en.wikipedia....ctions_in_Syria

Because FSA dont want elections. They want to be new dictator. With their theocracy.

Big Bad Voodoo

• Like 2

Because FSA dont want elections. They want to be new dictator. With their theocracy.

Big Bad Voodoo

And impose Sharia law on everyone. "Convert to Islam or be beheaded! Infidel!" They cry..... Their crazy, and the CIA funds them and has special forces train them.... :(

Oh, how I wish Kennedy had splintered the CIA into a million pieces like he wanted...

Our country would be so much better off...

Edited by Burt Gummer
  • Like 2

Oh, how I wish Kennedy had splintered the CIA into a million pieces like he wanted...

Our country would be so much better off...

i wonder who killed kennedy :whistle:

• Like 1

He did? I was not aware of it.

Anyway great thoughts in this thread. I know Im not alone.

Big Bad Voodoo

Well, by backing ("Freely Elected") Morsi.

You might, i suppose, perhaps give him the benefit of the doubt by saying that he, like most career Politicians, is simply not very bright, and just thinks "freely Elected= good", never mind who these people represent or are supported by.

• Like 1

Al Qaeda rebels attack Christian village.

http://www.breitbart...ristian-village

What happens when Al Qaeda takes over Syria? Burn down Christian churches? Why are we going to be

the Al Qaeda Air Force?

and mercenaries for Saudi Arabia....?

the whole thing stinks to high heaven...

Although Willam Hague (a major embarrassment) is still droning on about supporting military action in Syria...

I am so relieved that Britain will not take part in (direct) military action.

If British parliament hadn't rejected it the attacks would have already happened...they were itching to rush it through before

people wised up to it...

How ironic that when America is preparing to vote on military action......the Syrian army are trying to protect the people in

Maaloula from Al Qaeda affiliated rebels.... a place that was a beacon of religious tolerance.

Has the US even condemned the 'rebels' doing this in Maaloula...?

I don't suppose so...because this would be recognising the hard work and sacrifice of the Syrian Army

to protect the people of Syria agiainst violent insurgents and Al Qaeda....

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 2

Another ironic twist to the whole farce going on re Syria and the demonising of Assad....

Is Assad's birthday..... in two days time.

And 12 years ago he was one of the world leaders who gave support to the US after IT happened.

By providing intelligence to the US about Al Qaeda .

You could not make this stuff up....

It's like a Shakespeare comedy and tragedy all rolled into one....

• Like 5

Ahh!, there's too many Syria threads. I make a post in one, then realise it would fit better here. Anyway, I wonder if the thought ever crosses the minds of the likes of Kerry and Obama that 12 years on from 9/11 they are seriously considering giving support, whether indirect or not, to Al Qaeda. This is so repulsive that I am surprised that the White House has not been stormed by an angry mob of justifiably enraged citizens. And how does this attack by Al Qaeda on a Christian village go down with Americans? like a lead zeppelin I would think.

• Like 3

Syrian village is 'liberated' by rebels... who then forced Christians to convert to Islam

• Syrian rebels including al-Qaeda-linked fighters have gained control of a Christian village north-east of the capital Damascus
  • Government media has provided a different account suggesting regime forces are winning
  • The battle is taking place in Maaloula, a scenic mountain village where people still speak the ancient Middle Eastern language of Aramaic

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2eOxdJWB8

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by Burt Gummer
  • Like 4

Syrian village is 'liberated' by rebels... who then forced Christians to convert to Islam

• Syrian rebels including al-Qaeda-linked fighters have gained control of a Christian village north-east of the capital Damascus
  • Government media has provided a different account suggesting regime forces are winning
  • The battle is taking place in Maaloula, a scenic mountain village where people still speak the ancient Middle Eastern language of Aramaic

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2eOxdJWB8

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So much for Freedom of Religion.

We want these rebels in charge of Syria?

• Like 6

So much for Freedom of Religion.

We want these rebels in charge of Syria?

We want to help those people? Obama needs to be stopped this is ****** insane.

• Like 4

Obama looked like an amateur at the G20. Putin is making Obama look like a community organizer trying to act like a president.

Obama is in way over his head. You know Obama is in trouble when Chris Matthews - MSNBC says "Don't attack Syria."

• Like 4

Our leaders have lost their damn minds.... :no:

Obama looked like an amateur at the G20. Putin is making Obama look like a community organizer trying to act like a president.

Obama is in way over his head. You know Obama is in trouble when Chris Matthews - MSNBC says "Don't attack Syria."

LOL, that is bad! Isn't Matthews Obama's butt buddy?

• Like 1

Our leaders have lost their damn minds.... :no:

LOL, that is bad! Isn't Matthews Obama's butt buddy?

The tingle up Chris Matthews leg is gone. Everyone on Earth can see that Obama is a failure domestically and internationally.

The fat lady is singing. Game Over

• Like 1

Who, in the words of a wise man, started it? Did Assad send tanks into the streets to murder children before certain elements, encouraged by who knows who, decided they wanted their share in the "Arab Spring", i.e. the chance to follow the success* of Egypt and Libya? was the uprising in response to Assad's brutality, or did Assad respond to the uprising?

* this may be ironic

• Like 2

So is 2014 too long to wait to vote this man out?

From Assad's mouth i heard that these peaceful protests were going on while Assad was still drafting the constitutions to allow for free elections. However, after a brief period of time (one or two protests) there were militants shooting at police and security forces. Lets not forget that this civil war started with 1000 soldiers and police killed by militants while supervising protests

Well, this is OVER for the USA.

The USA has received a gift from Putin. Over the next 3 months we will see a United Nations effort to transfer the nerve gas from Syria

to Russia. The crisis is over and Obama appears to be relieved . The vote in congress will never be necessary.

The U.S. Destroyers can return to their home port.

World War 3 has been called off.

Edited by CyberKen
  • Like 1

Even if some may consider to him to be Evil and a Madman, it does look as if ol' Pooty has comprehensively run rings around Bam and shown him up for the amateur that he is, doesn't he. Like iv'e said before, when it comes to the art of politics, perhaps there's a lot to be said for having many years experience as a senior KGB man.

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh
  • Like 4

Even if some may consider to him to be Evil and a Madman, it does look as if ol' Pooty has comprehensively run rings around Bam and shown him up for the amateur that he is, doesn't he. Like iv'e said before, when it comes to the art of politics, perhaps there's a lot to be said for having many years experience as a senior KGB man.

I think that probably we should be thanking Sergei Lavrov. He shows up Obama and Kerry for the intellectual and moral pygmies that they are. Obama's and Kerry's mental gymnastics and twisting and turning during this entire farce have been as amusing as they have been sickening.

I know Putin briefly became head of the FSB under Yeltsin, but in the KGB, from which he resigned when the 1991 coup took place, he was only a comparatively lowly Podpolkovnik, he didn't even rate as being an apparatchik.

• Like 2

At this point, after all the atrocities the rebels have committed that the rebels should be eliminated first and foremost...

• Like 4

At this point, after all the atrocities the rebels have committed that the rebels should be eliminated first and foremost...

You mean liver eaters.

Big Bad Voodoo

• Like 1

It's a civil war Sunni/Shia. We should stay out.

Obama just made everything worse. He is a failure domestically and internationally.