Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Flash of bright light seen by two of us ?

Mrs T

After watching a film based on a true story, the conjering and straight after we saw a bright flash come from our bedroom touch light which was different to what we had ever seen before it was so bright for a split second the lamp don't even come on that fast n we have been racking our brains trying to think what it could have been ? Then today my husband came back from work said he was fitting a stair case carpet and the same flash of light came from the stairs which is unexplainable just wondered if it would be anything demonic ? Or to worry about as we have three small children in the house

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LXC2

• DecoNoir

• Mrs T

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The love between you guys is so fiery it's to bright to look at one another?

(It also could be a big-as* firefly.)

First thing I'd do is check the wiring in your home. Electricity can do many a bizarre thing, and if the wiring in your home is at fault then I'd be more concerned about house fire than demons.

Also, you said you saw the Conjuring just before this happened. As the film is one of those "based on a true story" flicks, I wouldn't discount the movie messing with your mind a little bit. Its just something that happens after these movies come out, its the same reason we saw shadows in our room after reading ghost stories as kids.

Come on DecoNoir, have a sense of humor.... That being said here is a serious response.

You said that your torch light flashed? And that at the stairs, where there most likely is another light, flashed as well? I personally believe that there was either a power surge or your light bulb's busted, very common things that happen regularly, and in no way paranormal or spooky at all, I believe this is my first serious comment.

(I recommend getting your breaker-box checked and also getting an electrification to check your power lines. Also replace your light bulbs).

By the way welcome to UM though I bet your a hit and run poster.

Edited by LXC2