Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rapist possibly contracts aids during rape.

Ugly1

"A convicted rapist collapsed after police told him he may have contracted HIV from the woman he assaulted.

The BBC reports that Richard Thomas, 27, was sentenced last week to five years and four months for raping a woman while she slept. He pleaded guilty to the crime in Liverpool Crown Court on July 20." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/03/richard-thomas-rapist-hiv_n_3860659.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

I feel it is disgusting that anyone would rape a woman or man but since we cannot take back the crime listed above I cannot help but hope this man does get aids. I know it is wrong for me to think that but rape in my mind is purely freaking disgusting.

• Like 2

"A convicted rapist collapsed after police told him he may have contracted HIV from the woman he assaulted.

The BBC reports that Richard Thomas, 27, was sentenced last week to five years and four months for raping a woman while she slept. He pleaded guilty to the crime in Liverpool Crown Court on July 20." http://www.huffingto...ref=mostpopular

I feel it is disgusting that anyone would rape a woman or man but since we cannot take back the crime listed above I cannot help but hope this man does get aids. I know it is wrong for me to think that but rape in my mind is purely freaking disgusting.

Don't feel too horrible; I don't want to come across as insensitive, because this woman has HIV - but he got what he had coming.

In fact, he didn't even get what he deserved; men who rape are animals and should be treated as such,

• Like 2

Yeah this guy totally got what he deserved.

• Like 1

Yeah this guy totally got what he deserved.

Beat him with a sock full of rolls of quarters, and he'll get a fraction of what he deserves.

Sucks to be him .

I've heard of women detering rapisists by saying they have a serious contaveous disease like AIDS or hepatitis

Sucks to be him .

I've heard of women detering rapisists by saying they have a serious contaveous disease like AIDS or hepatitis

I can't say I've heard this one before. :huh:

Serves him right. Less than he deserves but at least it goes some way towards it.

It would seem more like justice if he had contracted castration as a result of his crime.