Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the problem with getting involved in a muslim

danielost

This week washington is considering becoming involved in the syrian civil war.

The first major problem with this is, it is a muslim on muslim war. Muslims believe if they die in a holy war they to heaven. So by killing each other their helping each other go to heaven. Meaning that such wars would go on forever. For those of us who are not muslim, this is outrages. Because we want to get wars over now.

But on the other hand. If we don't do something after obama said that we would, would give syria and iran a win against the usa.

This week washington is considering becoming involved in the syrian civil war.

The first major problem with this is, it is a muslim on muslim war. Muslims believe if they die in a holy war they to heaven. So by killing each other their helping each other go to heaven. Meaning that such wars would go on forever. For those of us who are not muslim, this is outrages. Because we want to get wars over now.

But on the other hand. If we don't do something after obama said that we would, would give syria and iran a win against the usa.

what are you on about? you think all Muslims believe that? where does it say that in the koran?

it's Revolution not civil war

And certainly not a holy war.

• Like 1

well .. a revolution is holy

but unlike religious war .. revolution is holy to all people from all religions

because it's fight for all people freedom not certain religious group

it's Revolution not civil war

Sorry it is a civil war. The american civil war was a revolt/failed revolution.

The difference in a civil war you have two or more sides trying to take or hold onto power/change the government. A revolution is when part of a country breaks away from the rest of the country.

In the usa we technicoly of a revolution every four years. Thank fully with out guns.

All it takes is for a cleric to declare it one.

• Like 1

The difference in a civil war you have two or more sides trying to take or hold onto power/change the government. A revolution is when part of a country breaks away from the rest of the country.

In the usa we technicoly of a revolution every four years. Thank fully with out guns.

civil war = changing a government for different ethnic religious reasons

revolution = changing government because of oppression

it is a revolution to us .. you make think what you wish though

All it takes is for a cleric to declare it one.

answer me then please

I am going by what I have heard. I have never read the koran and don't plan to.some this is from high school.

I am going by what I have heard. I have never read the koran and don't plan to.some this is from high school.

So you don't actually know what you're talking about then. That's pretty much not a surprise.

• Like 4

Muslims believe if they die in a holy war they to heaven.

and that's different than Christians how?

• Like 1

and that's different than Christians how?

The ideal death for a Christian is at the hands of the Antichrist, by having your head chopped off. The key difference is, he isn't defined as group per se, but as a spirit.

The Muslims haven't outgrown forced conversion, which the Christians have thankfully abandoned for the most part.

The ideal death for a Christian is at the hands of the Antichrist, by having your head chopped off.

I know many Christians, and that's news to me.

The Muslims haven't outgrown forced conversion, which the Christians have thankfully abandoned for the most part.

How easily you generalize one group, then make sure to not so carelessly generalize another.

It's revolution via civil war - if you win.

it's revolution via " war on dictatorship "

and we will win .. even if it takes an eternity

I think if syrians truly want to be free from oppression they will find a way to reach that goal. But it is very important for each individual to define what exactly freedom means to them. Everybody has their own unique description of what personal liberty means to them as an individual.

• Like 2