Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

is country music involved in the Illuminati

bruce fiction

I was wondering is country music involved with the Illuminati

I know rap music is And rock music is

My my. Any extraordinary evidence to come with such extraordinary claim?

• Like 3

The abstract answer, but one I subscribe to, is that music is anything and everything you want it to be. Or it can be anything and/or everything you don't want it to be, if you are so inclined. I feel it is a universal language, most blatantly expressed through lyrics, but not only, and is ultimately translated personally through the listener, but in this case has been translated for you by conspiracy theorists. I feel like you have been programmed a bit, and hear music through 'Illuminati' tinted headphones. If that's good or bad for you, I can't say.

Don't feel the need to prove any 'extraordinary claims' to me or anyone else, but be careful in taking the information thrown at you at face value.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 2

Of course it is, Tim McGraw and Keith Urban regularly bathe in the blood of semi-virgins and axle grease.

• Like 3

Really? Music is involved with 18th century free thinkers?
  • Like 2

Artists often use gimmicks to sell records. I doubt that most of them even know who Adam Weishaupt is.

The word 'rap' - used in the same sentence as the word 'music'?

• Like 6

Bruce please explain: how is rock 'involved' with the Illuminati?

The abstract answer, but one I subscribe to, is that music is anything and everything you want it to be. Or it can be anything and/or everything you don't want it to be, if you are so inclined. I feel it is a universal language, most blatantly expressed through lyrics, but not only, and is ultimately translated personally through the listener, but in this case has been translated for you by conspiracy theorists. I feel like you have been programmed a bit, and hear music through 'Illuminati' tinted headphones. If that's good or bad for you, I can't say.

Don't feel the need to prove any 'extraordinary claims' to me or anyone else, but be careful in taking the information thrown at you at face value.

That's good advice, as well as a good message. We can apply your admonitions to all kinds of things, not just conspiracy theories about certain genres of music. When I was a little kid, there were allegations of satanism in heavy metal bands and songs. Some of them were based on their lyrics and motifs, which they likely used for shock value. Some of it sprang from personal interpretations of backmasking (a few bits seemed like real insertions). Very few artists were really and truly informed of and involved in any aspect of the occult. King Diamond was one of the few who were, and even Slayer used the trappings as a sales gimmick. There were negative messages in some tunes, and that's an important element to consider when discussing how these things sway impressionable individuals.

The word 'rap' - used in the same sentence as the word 'music'?

Music involves 2 main things: rhythm and melody.

Which does rap not have?

• Like 1

Music involves 2 main things: rhythm and melody.

Which does rap not have?

Rap has ...... rhythm. (Melody?..... erm....not the stuff I've heard). Can be performed by anybody who can wear his baseball cap back-to-front!

Music has......rhythm plus melody, harmony, chords, varying pitch, counterpoint and timbre, arranged to produce a continuous, unified, and evocative composition, and requiring a certain level of competency to accomplish effectively.

Rap has ...... rhythm. (Melody?..... erm....not the stuff I've heard). Can be performed by anybody who can wear his baseball cap back-to-front!

Music has......rhythm plus melody, harmony, chords, varying pitch, counterpoint and timbre, arranged to produce a continuous, unified, and evocative composition, and requiring a certain level of competency to accomplish effectively.

Harmonies, chords (which are just harmonies) and pitch changing (meaning just more than one note) are all just multiple melodies. Counterpoint and timbre are also involved and expressed in hip hop.

And unless the song is only a vocalist with no background song, there are melodies present 95% of the time. But music can even be without melody: there are tribes who could get in a circle and show you. Those rappers are exactly the same as those tribes chanting and talking to the beat of their drums, despite how much many of their talk of 'b****es and dolla's' likely offends you as a listener. But then I think you understand that not all rappers are lyricising about 'ho's and bentleys', and many amazing songs are composed in hip hop, be they the style you prefer or not.

It's fine to not like it, but it is nothing but music where rhythm is emphasized (the rapper is adding to the beat with his or her words) as opposed to melody (which is more in the background).

It's off topic, but I feel personally bothered by people wrongly accusing styles of music they don't prefer as 'incompetent' or 'not music'. I have a deep love for all music, and will always come to its defense. If you want to sway me into believing hip hop isn't music, you can send me a convincing argument in PM.

All that aside and back on topic, country music is almost exclusively about topics associated with love: love for your man/woman, pain about them leaving you, love for your dad, his truck, love for your bar, etc. I don't know where an evil secret worldwide group fits into that, but I'm sure someone with enough time and interest could create a fit for it. I'd be interested to hear someone fabricate a reason, but it would just be for fun.

edit: If the Illuminati is all about spreading love, I'm in.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

No. No and no. What makes you think that any music is 'involved with the illuminati' (if in fact the illuminati exist)?

Edited by Likely Guy

Oh look, the guy w/ a viking avy doesn't like rap.

Lemme go find my surprised pants.

If you listen to country music, you'll start liking pickup trucks and dogs. Two of the Illuminati's main devices for world control. You've been warned...

• Like 3

I'd say they are behind it. Trying to make human race a depressed race. No better way than country music to make you depressed.

nah thats emo music

I heard the guy on C2C the other night talking about the Illuminati in Rap and R+B music. Seemed like to me that if there was any connection to "illuminati" it was what the artist was attempting to create a buzz, not any real thing going on. Given that country music is usually the flag waving, patriotic, god loving crowd if an artist attempted to align themselves with a supposed shadow conspiracy group country music fans wouldn't either get it or like it, so kind of pointless.

I believe the only reason to "recruit" members of the aritst(s) sort, would be to have somewhat control over the fanbase.

Just for example; If you were really down with Garth Brooks and he "just so happens" to be apart of the Illuminated ones. If Garth Brooks were to say or side with something, usually you'll have the fans of the artist agree with the thought and side with him, making you have more people thinking the way you want them too (called sheeple). Thus alls you have to do is make Garth Brooks say some mess that you (the Illuminated ones) told him to say. I would also think that you could get them to say whatever though bribes and/or threats, but honestly who knows (except them)? Same works with Politicians and so on and so forth, however far down (or up) the rabbit whole you'd like to go...

-I'd say more but the Boss may walk in... :whistle:

I don't rap about b****es and hoes, I rap about witches and trolls.

Why not do both?

[media=]

[/media] Edited by _Only
  • Like 1