Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BRAZIL. Indigenous ghost photographed

Ligia Cabus

BRAZIL. MATO GROSSO state. WEDNESDAY. August, 28 - 2013. On the banks of Tapirapé river, near Porto Alegre do Norte city and of the Aldeia urubu Branco, dos índios Tapirapés, the spirit image of an indigenous appeared in a photograph obtainedby a fisherman that was in the local.

The spiritist medium Justino Xerente, who was with the fisherman that night, has no doubt that the image of the man in white is an indigenous soul.

http://brazilweirdne...graphed-on.html

Edited by Still Waters
Removed copyrighted image & shortened text

Wow...I've seen some bad fakes, but dayum. Thanks for sharing, it is interesting to see stuff from many places all over the world.

DEAR FRIENDS,

Yes, this... dude... yes, he is the ghost of the Tapirapé river

Yes, this dude... yes, he is the ghost of the Tapirapé river. This river is located at the central west region of Brazil what means that the ethnicity of this indigenous belongs to a culture more advanced in relation to indigenous than inhabited of shore tribes, specially, or be - tribes that lived at the northest of Brazil.

The differences are many but, one of these differences is the level of civilization in what refers to the clothes. The coastal indigenous are those famous brazilian indigenous that lived in a neolithic cultural context. They are those that the world knows like those that lived naked.

In contrary, the indigenous nations of the south and southwest were more developed. Living in a more cold weather, the use of clothes was common. Tunics and the famous ponchos, like those that are used at Mexico.

Considering these cultural data is natural that the spirit of an indigenous of this region be using the camisola (nightdress) of our granny

Wow

I've never seen the word "kardecist" used before .

Awesome !

I would be the definition of a kardecist .

• Like 1

Wow

I've never seen the word "kardecist" used before .

Awesome !

I would be the definition of a kardecist .

KARDECIST,

KARDECISTA

KARDECISM,

KARCIDECISMO

The word comes from the personal name (or, better saying, a nick name) Allan Kardec (in true, Hippolyte Léon Denizard Rivail) who is considered - at the Occidental world - the encoder of the spiritism based in the belief in the surviving after death and in the reincarnation.

At Brazil, the expression kardecist spiritism establishes a distinction between the Spiritism - in general sense - adopted by afro-brazilians religions which include rituals considered primitive - and, by other side, this spiritism, the kardecist spiritism, that follows a more scientific line of thinking.

I'm sorry, but to me it just looks like a blurry picture of a person wearing a white nightdress.

I too. But, I suppose this is natural in some ghosts... and, in photos of ghosts...

Hello,

It looks like the flash was disabled in the photo, this explains the lack of detail on the photo (the blur) and also lack of lighting on certain areas where the flash would reach.

It sounds like a nice story but as always, blurry photo as evidence.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

It might very well be a ghost, but when said image is indistinguishable from a human in a sheet, what is one to believe?

It might very well be a ghost, but when said image is indistinguishable from a human in a sheet, what is one to believe?

If we ignore all the things presented here, The thing that stands out is the angle of the photo, It looks like it's looking down. How short is this "ghost?" and why aren't there multiple photos?

• Like 1

KARDECIST,

KARDECISTA

KARDECISM,

KARCIDECISMO

The word comes from the personal name (or, better saying, a nick name) Allan Kardec (in true, Hippolyte Léon Denizard Rivail) who is considered - at the Occidental world - the encoder of the spiritism based in the belief in the surviving after death and in the reincarnation.

At Brazil, the expression kardecist spiritism establishes a distinction between the Spiritism - in general sense - adopted by afro-brazilians religions which include rituals considered primitive - and, by other side, this spiritism, the kardecist spiritism, that follows a more scientific line of thinking.

Like I said,I am one. You kust study the works of kardec when initiating imto palo mayombe and some santeria sects.

Ive posted about him here many times .I even made a thread about him ,because when I explain my beliefs in in spirits on this forum ,im told I need medication by certain ignorant individuals.

Ive tried to explain its actually spiritual belief no different in believing in the guy who walked on water snd rose uo from the dead,but they seem to ignore everything ive ever said in regards to kardec